Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really think this a group who are all complicit some how and they are trying to save their own backs by putting the blame on each other. They all claim they weren't friends with CB and didn't like him despite all meeting through each other. I think FF's 'new evidence' will be about HB, just my prediction. Maybe HB/MT/MS waited so long to speak up because CB had something on them and now he is in prison they don't feel threatened or have destroyed evidence before coming forward.

''But he never actually told me what it was that he told Scotland Yard about Christian B and Madeleine, it must have been important because he came back a few days later with lots of money and he was hoppa (drunk) hoppa (drunk).''

Surely they would not give HB money unless it leads to a conviction? I thought HB was seen as credible as he wasn't receiving monetary compensation for his statement?

Madeleine McCann witness so crucial cops sealed off entire hotel and swept the building for bugs while interviewing him

What do you mean blue van?
The blue Bedford??
She disappeared near by CBs location at the time, it may possible he was watching her and then took his opportunity - similar to what he may have done with MM?

What else would be a likely scenario other than an opportunist attacker like CB?
And he new it was a place where families visited

''But he never actually told me what it was that he told Scotland Yard about Christian B and Madeleine, it must have been important because he came back a few days later with lots of money and he was hoppa (drunk) hoppa (drunk).''

Surely they would not give HB money unless it leads to a conviction? I thought HB was seen as credible as he wasn't receiving monetary compensation for his statement?

Madeleine McCann witness so crucial cops sealed off entire hotel and swept the building for bugs while interviewing him

I suspected ever since the beginning that HB had some compensation from opening his mouth. Money, they say.

I suspected ever since the beginning that HB had some compensation from opening his mouth. Money, they say.

MS loves speaking to the tabloids too I'm guessing he is getting money for his interviews. It seems he's seen HB be compensated and now MS wants a slice .

RSBM

I think his plan is to use the tabs to put pressure on Herr Wolters. Wolters is the guy out on the limb here, and as we know, the tabs get bored very quickly if Wolters can't keep the story going. So FFs opportunity is to drip info in another direction.

I think so too. And it seems like a perfectly reasonable approach to take in the light of Wolters' continued failure to qualify and give proper (not to mention ethical) public weight to his accusations against CB.

I suspect Fulscher sees counted chickens before hatching here rather than ducks in a row.

That's what I'm seeing anyway.

MS loves speaking to the tabloids too I'm guessing he is getting money for his interviews. It seems he's seen HB be compensated and now MS wants a slice .

I don't see anything wrong MS getting some money from press for what he says. Quite different from HB getting compensation.

So what do we have by now?

Four former partners in crime, keen on making money by theft and maybe drug- and human trafficking. Stealing from their own pals when they are in prison.

Four people leaving algarve into different countries shortly (?) after may 2007. Spain, Greece, Austria, Italia, Germany. Only one of them seems to have returned to the spot.

10 years later until now, three of them blaming one of them as scum and a perverted criminal. Maybe for money, maybe to save themselves?!

One of them has never been heard of again, maybe not interested in media attention.

How many "strange" guys had been seen at 5A the day and the day before MM vanished?

This is getting more and more interesting IMO.:)

I don't see anything wrong MS getting some money from press for what he says. Quite different from HB getting compensation.

Maybe compensation, maybe another theft from their former pal. CB is said to be arrested in Italy in 2018 appearing pretty run down, right?!

Getting sure before or shortly after, he goes to prison by delivering him to SY, so he can't come for them, as being the psychopath he is described by them?!

There should be more possibilities where HB got the money from.

Nothing wrong with it but not really moral to be making your money off the back of a missing child by selling stories to tabloids. MS is really milking it as well but that is his prerogative of course. Personally, I would talk to the police if I had anything to say about an acquaintances involvement in a crime not the tabloids. I think it's strange they are coming out now and saying they didn't like CB and weren't good friends with him, to cover their back or to make money? IMO it's strange.

Maybe compensation, maybe another theft from their former pal. CB is said to be arrested in Italy in 2018 appearing pretty run down, right?!

Getting sure before or shortly after, he goes to prison by delivering him to SY, so he can't come for them, as being the psychopath he is described by them?!

There should be more possibilities where HB got the money from.

Super, where the money come from after an entire floor was rented in Athens to hear him full of secret service?

MS was astonished he came back home full of money.

Nothing wrong with it but not really moral to be making your money off the back of a missing child by selling stories to tabloids. MS is really milking it as well but that is his prerogative of course. Personally, I would talk to the police if I had anything to say about an acquaintances involvement in a crime not the tabloids. I think it's strange they are coming out now and saying they didn't like CB and weren't good friends with him, to cover their back or to make money? IMO it's strange.

But, enjy, MS didn't incriminate CB with MM. That was HB and it was SY that paid him. MS has information we need and I'm not in shock just because he gets some money from press. That's a bigger problem press paying for interviews and you have people that would shock me well before reaching MS.

Super, where the money come from after an entire floor was rented in Athens to hear him full of secret service?

MS was astonished he came back home full of money.

Well, what MS tells the tabloids what HB had told him and came a few days later with a stash of money can be true, or maybe not.

MS doesn't seem to be like the typical rocket scientist to me, so it could even be just a story, HB told MS, maybe not to be asked for sharing the money.

Fact is, HB spoke to SY. The rest could be a legend between small time criminals. You know what i mean?!

Yes, perfectly, Super. I agree MS isn't a rocket scientist but the guy looks no fool.

Fact is, money makes a big difference when making a statement. That's why that's so important (not just to HB).

You know what I mean?

Yes, perfectly, Super. I agree MS isn't a rocket scientist but the guy looks no fool.

Fact is, money makes a big difference when making a statement. That's why that's so important (not just to HB).

You know what I mean?

I know what you mean, for sure. But after reading all that it becomes more clear to me, why HCW told that HB and MS aren't his main witnesses. I think that losing former loyality when the temperature rises, is typicial behavior of a small-time criminal group.

But keeping them as a witness as long as you can, keeps them from using their right to remain silent. Let them talk! As long as they do, the plot thickens maybe and the ones of them that are involved, will soon start to batter themselves.

Even a guy like CB, who made his lawyer made public that he won't cooperate, could start to talk in that situation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08