Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Random youtube re Michaela Joy Garecht has been removed.

Unless members have received permission from Websleuths owner Tricia Griffith, or a WS Administrator, random youtube videos are not allowed. There are literally thousands of them out there by people we have no clue who they are.

If the information is not available via MSM or from LE, do not use information from just any old video or blog. Websleuths is fact based and has no way of vetting who the individuals are who produce these random articles.

Please take more time and find an approved source.

Thank you.

How was the initial contact made between BKA and HB? directly by HB? or by SY after HB had spoke to them?
I was going through some older German articles yesterday and came across this which made me wonder about the the bar confession being a cover for HB's statement.

After a witness has pointed out, the police track him down again
In 2018, Christian B. comes again into the focus of the judiciary. A witness has reported to the German authorities. He reports on videos that would show horrific scenes of rape by an older woman and a younger girl. The Federal Criminal Police Office intervened, investigated in Portugal and came across a brutal rape case in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.
Sadistischer Berufskrimineller: Akten zeigen die üble Vergangenheit von Christian B.
Google Translate

An older article, with some outdated stuff, but also some very good details and worth a read.

IMO he spoke to SY/OG. They should have involved BKA, who investigated in 2017 and than prosecuters in BS from 2018 and on.

According to MS, HB told him about a detective named Mark. Could it have been MWT?

Neither, nor!

I'm apologising for my differentiated opinion about it. If we were talking about a thief, that has been made public in that way and accused of that horrible crime, i would agree in every way.

But due to CB's crime record, i do not see that big kind of breach.

Well, I understand where you're coming from...

But for me, this is not about CB, it's about integrity and fairness. Either the law, objectively, works for everyone or it doesn't work at all.

Last edited:
Well, I understand where you're coming from...

But for me, this is not about CB, it's about integrity and fairness. Either the law, objectively, works for everyone or it doesn't work at all.

Well, that's a plausibel point of view, according to the principle of good old blind lady justice. Absolutely right so far!

But i'm sure you know either, that "justice" in a legal way already contains the principle of
social satisfaction due to the existing theories, that evolved over the centuries.

So, we're talking about a dogmatic view. IMO we both are far away from being wrong!;)

No offence! Im sure, you know!

Just in the RTP programme:
"Rede russa no caso Maddie. Procuradoria de Braunschweig procura amigos russos que Bruckner tinha em maio de 2017."

Translated: Russian network in the Maddie case. Braunschweig's attorney general is looking for Russian friends that Bruckner had in May 2017.

Granted I don't speak Portuguese, but have been watching the link our honourable friend Mendel has posted and so far I just get the feeling there's no serious news here. Might be wrong though?

A lot of speculation about NF again. Be interested to hear from our Portuguese speakers if there's much relevant information here.

One thing I would be interested to hear translated is what FF says when SF asks abouts CB's alibi. Any helpers?

Last edited:
Half Bombastic "Sexta às 9".

Many reruns from last week.

German polices searches 2 Russian brothers who were friends with CB. HCW confirmed that (unprecedented).

Maybe CB was friends with some babysitter from OC.

MS was heard by LKA in Greece in March 2018.

NF and CB shared 100.000€ unevenly (NF got 64.000€ and CB only 36.000€) - no source provided.

An expert in International Criminal Law says Braunschweig LE either holds weak or an illegal evidence.

NF's adopted son complains NF left him alone on a beach kilometers far away from home and he had to return on foot by highway until GNR caught him.

German polices searches 2 Russian brothers who were friends with CB. HCW confirmed that (unprecedented).

NF and CB shared 100.000€ unevenly (NF got 64.000€ and CB only 36.000€) - no source provided.

An expert in International Criminal Law says Braunschweig LE either holds weak or an illegal evidence.

NF's adopted son complains NF left him alone on a beach kilometers far away from home and he had to return on foot by highway until GNR caught him.
Thanks Mendel. I was going to say it sounded a little bombastic but that's your phrase ;).

You said "MS was heard by LKA". What does that mean?

Did you catch what FF said? I don't know if it was repeated from last week but I only managed to get him saying he will not confirm/deny where CB was on May 3rd 2007 and that it's normal for clients to lie to lawyers (FF saying he would still represent CB even if he lies to him).

About an alibi, FF answered HCW-way: "I cannot tell".

He said almost all clients lie to lawyers and that's not clever from their part. As a rule he wouldn't dump a client for lying.

About justice, truth is:

IF CB is guilty, then that's a huge problem for him.

BUT IF CB is innocent, then that's a huge problem for HCW.

"Dazu kann ich jetzt keine Angabe nehmen".

I cannot offer any information about that now.

Super will later help.

@33.00

Last edited:
SF: does Christian brueckner have any alibi for the 3rd of may 2007 between 7.30 and 10pm?
FF: I can't say anything about that.
SF: But if was he with someone. Do you believe if this case goes to court you'll be able to present someone who could say he / she was with him on that night?
FF: We are analyzing several elements. But for now I cannot make any concrete statement
SF: but when you ask him he assumes he was in Algarve on the 3rd may 2007?
FF: I can't say anything about that, either. I can't tell you where he was at that time
SF: if at this moment you would find out that your client is lying to you, would you keep defending him?
FF: it wouldn't be the first time that a client has lied to a lawyer. If that happens, you are not especially smart. But it is even understandable from a human point of view. Then I would have to have a very serious conversation with him. I would probably continue to defend him.

SF: does Christian brueckner have any alibi for the 3rd of may 2007 between 7.30 and 10pm?
FF: I can't say anything about that.
SF: But if was he with someone. Do you believe if this case goes to court you'll be able to present someone who could say he / she was with him on that night?
FF: We are analyzing several elements. But for now I cannot make any concrete statement
SF: but when you ask him he assumes he was in Algarve on the 3rd may 2007?
FF: I can't say anything about that, either. I can't tell you where he was at that time
SF: if at this moment you would find out that your client is lying to you, would you keep defending him?
FF: it wouldn't be the first time that a client has lied to a lawyer. If that happens, you are not especially smart. But it is even understandable from a human point of view. Then I would have to have a very serious conversation with him. I would probably continue to defend him.
Thank you enjy, much appreciated. Typical lawyer statement on the whole. Not sure why he'd need to "analyze several elements" though, either CB has a genuine alibi or he doesn't. His client has already given his alibi back in 2013. That's the question SF should have asked, does he still stick by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho