Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but CB was almost local and he could have followed the news in detail. This can be used in his defense but if he said something like " the front door was left open accidentally by GM after his last check." then this is something nobody else would know, not even GM.

CB has had 13 years to get his story ready in case of the current situation he is in. He would have been able to watch, read and know more about the case than anyone else, if he indeed was there. If he lies to FF, as could be the case, it makes things more difficult for his lawyer, who i'm sure might struggle when the pressure really piles on next yr (as the Portuguese 15yr charging window starts to expire).

CB has had 13 years to get his story ready in case of the current situation he is in. He would have been able to watch, read and know more about the case than anyone else, if he indeed was there. If he lies to FF, as could be the case, it makes things more difficult for his lawyer, who i'm sure might struggle when the pressure really piles on next yr (as the Portuguese 15yr charging window starts to expire).

German statute of limitations will apply to his crime according to Deutschem Strafgesetzbuch (section 5).

Alex, that was broadly discussed before. They were in an attorney's firm where they received money from real estate. They couldn't deposit the money because the bank had just closed and it was Friday. So only next Monday. NF was a babysitter for that house almost pro bono.
The robbery is irrelevant then other than it shows the possibility of the two working together. Personally if i was NF at the time, i'd have done the robbery myself and kept 100k and buggered off, ha 36k for CB to do is normal job is a lot of money.

The robbery is quite important to profile CB, build his timeline, justify his money and so on. CB couldn't do that alone. CB is no fool. If he bugged off he would lose her and the gold pot.

For any camera geeks out there
Witness who helped re-launch Madeleine McCann investigation says Christian Brueckner is guilty | Daily Mail Online

In 2014, Brueckner assaulted a five-year-old girl in a public park in Braunschweig, northern Germany before taking graphic photographs of her which he saved on a memory card.

During an investigation, police raided his flat, they found a Casio Exilim digital camera with 391 vile images and 68 videos of abuse. On the same camera, detectives found about five photographs of Brueckner abusing the five-year-old girl in the park.

Casio Exilim digital cams were introduced in 2002,although we don't know what year he bought/stole it.

Casio Exilim - Wikipedia

For any camera geeks out there
Witness who helped re-launch Madeleine McCann investigation says Christian Brueckner is guilty | Daily Mail Online

In 2014, Brueckner assaulted a five-year-old girl in a public park in Braunschweig, northern Germany before taking graphic photographs of her which he saved on a memory card.

During an investigation, police raided his flat, they found a Casio Exilim digital camera with 391 vile images and 68 videos of abuse. On the same camera, detectives found about five photographs of Brueckner abusing the five-year-old girl in the park.

Casio Exilim digital cams were introduced in 2002,although we don't know what year he bought/stole it.

Casio Exilim - Wikipedia
The Exilim Card series are ultra-compact models. The cameras were first branded as "Wearable Card Cameras" and are about the size of a credit card and 9 mm-16 mm thick.

In 2007, several Exilim models introduced support for highly compressed H.264 video in 848x480(HQ Wide), 640x480(HQ/Normal), 320x240(LP) modes. One benefit of H.264 is that it uses much less storage than Motion JPEG, a widely-used video format for consumer digital cameras. However, videos are deliberately limited to 10 minutes in China, DI, and EU, because of customs import tariffs discriminating between picture and movie cameras.

Will Barrister Michael Shrimpton be next in line for a McCann gagging order?

Posted by Tony Bennett on the Missing Madeleine forum on 26 August

"I hesitate to circulate this e-mail message which I have been sent tonight.

I do so largely out of its curiosity value.

It is by Michael Shrimpton, a London-based barrister, and is an update of his theory which he first circulated I think in late 2007.

I circulate it unedited and without further comment, except to add that there is a small reference in his article to the '60 Reasons' book, which I've highlighted.

Here then is Michael Shrimpton's article:"

MADELEINE MCCANN, THE DVD, AND AN ELITE E.U. PAEDOPHILE RING

Apologies if any one is included who does not wish to be - not sure whose list this is, but if names could be deleted as requested that would be most helpful. I am merely replying to e-mails sent to me.

I do not believe our enemies can be persuaded to change their ways - so far to the contrary, sadly, I see no option other than war with Germany. I was persuaded of this before poor little Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a DVD paedophile ring, but that case remived any doubt.

Government after government, intelligence service after intelligence service, either confirmed or did not deny that a ring was involved and that it supplied children for abuse to senior EU officials in Brussels, but all were utterly powerless. All the while the public was fed a non-stop diet of nonsense, about the poor parents killing their own child and concealing her body (somebody who should have known better even wrote a book about it, based on briefings from the Portuguese police), or a single paedophile (as though a single person could spirit away a young child acorss international frontiers and conceal her for months on end), when the operation was caught by satellite.

Even the Russians had enough satellite coverage to get a pretty clear picture, which became even clearer when some Russians working for the Germans (I call them von Russians) were had round for lunch by those nice people the SVR.

Did anyone dream of showing her desperately anxious mother the first live commercial footage of her (CCTV, a cafe near Montpelier)? Did they heck. The tape was whisked into DST in Paris and never came out, not officially at any rate (not even French Intelligence is composed entirely of inhuman automatons working for Jerry).

The number of politicians and civil servants being blackmailed or bought up by the Jerries would astonish even Bob [Lomas]; media control is just as effective as it was in Germany in the 30s, more subtle, yes, but you try getting a story about the DVD onto a mainstream outlet; no media organisation anywhere in the world was prepared to report the truth about the Madeleine kidnap, even though it was a huge story and the life of a little girl was at stake. No longer of course, because she was murdered in December, in Belgium, with a green light from GO2.

You can read it all here
Related: The Shrimpton Report

Jill Havern - CMOMM

Home
View web version

Blogger.

A bit more about was has been mentioned

Last edited:

It is by Michael Shrimpton, a London-based barrister, and is an update of his theory which he first circulated I think in late 2007.

I circulate it unedited and without further comment, except to add that there is a small reference in his article to the '60 Reasons' book, which I've highlighted.

Apologies if any one is included who does not wish to be - not sure whose list this is, but if names could be deleted as requested that would be most helpful. I am merely replying to e-mails sent to me.

I do not believe our enemies can be persuaded to change their ways - so far to the contrary, sadly, I see no option other than war with Germany. I was persuaded of this before poor little Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a DVD paedophile ring, but that case remived any doubt.

Government after government, intelligence service after intelligence service, either confirmed or did not deny that a ring was involved and that it supplied children for abuse to senior EU officials in Brussels, but all were utterly powerless. All the while the public was fed a non-stop diet of nonsense, about the poor parents killing their own child and concealing her body (somebody who should have known better even wrote a book about it, based on briefings from the Portuguese police), or a single paedophile (as though a single person could spirit away a young child acorss international frontiers and conceal her for months on end), when the operation was caught by satellite.

Even the Russians had enough satellite coverage to get a pretty clear picture, which became even clearer when some Russians working for the Germans (I call them von Russians) were had round for lunch by those nice people the SVR.

Did anyone dream of showing her desperately anxious mother the first live commercial footage of her (CCTV, a cafe near Montpelier)? Did they heck. The tape was whisked into DST in Paris and never came out, not officially at any rate (not even French Intelligence is composed entirely of inhuman automatons working for Jerry).

The number of politicians and civil servants being blackmailed or bought up by the Jerries would astonish even Bob [Lomas]; media control is just as effective as it was in Germany in the 30s, more subtle, yes, but you try getting a story about the DVD onto a mainstream outlet; no media organisation anywhere in the world was prepared to report the truth about the Madeleine kidnap, even though it was a huge story and the life of a little girl was at stake. No longer of course, because she was murdered in December, in Belgium, with a green light from GO2.

You can read it all here

Jill Havern - CMOMM

Home
View web version

Blogger.

This sounds like a harmful conspiracy theory which is very unlikely to be true.

Agreed. I think someone who is speaking to LE about CB is aware of something which was taken or done in the apartment. Something known to the abductor and LE, but not yet in the public domain.

Perhaps one of the many little girls' swimsuits that the found in his trailer in Germany? Just a guess on my part because they did bring up that they had found a bunch of girls' suits when executing their warrant -we had a big discussion about types of swimwear etc after that a while back.

I just read something from way back when CB first came into our consciousness and it was saying he knew something only the abductor would know, so this could very well be true.

Something unusual/distinctive about the way she (or the twins?) slept, or behaviour on sleeping/waking that he mentioned to a person who passed it on to LE? Something that wouldn't be in the files but could be verfiable.

The idea of him taking photos/videos in the apartment sounds far fetched, but he's certainly taken videos of more than one other crime (rape and assault in park), motive unknown (to sell on? trophy for himself?) and seems to have been keen on recording his activities.

If LE are trawling through the images found, maybe they have now found something that places him in the apartment, either on that night or on a previous night, leading to the recent report of this. Being in a room with 3 children seems to me like a big opportunity for him (possibly on previous nights too) without necessarily touching any of the children. I think taking risks is an aspect that appeals to him, as in some of his activities in parks, and also the aspect of himself being seen by others or being filmed in sexual activity. In this context photos start to seem less far fetched.

Perhaps one of the many little girls' swimsuits that the found in his trailer in Germany? Just a guess on my part because they did bring up that they had found a bunch of girls' suits when executing their warrant -we had a big discussion about types of swimwear etc after that a while back.
IMO her swimsuit is likely to be the blue item on the drying rack on the balcony in this photo taken in the early hours of 4th May.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_20.jpg

You can read it all here

Jill Havern - CMOMM

Home
View web version

Blogger.

No detail he ever mentioned led anywhere. There’s no white Renault Clio in the case. Police never questioned the Dutch boat owners. SM has effectively been cleared. The Montpelier CCTV didn’t show MM. There’s no news report re a Russian killed in Belgium. Whilst he talked about Germans, he never mentioned anything that would lead you to CB/NF.

I think it was all disinfo. He may not even know that. He clearly had some access to info.

For me, the question was why is the disinfo being put out there. Are they somehow involved? I know now that Ru disinfo merchants will pump out disinfo (without any particular interest in a subject) just to make people lose faith in their political system.

You can’t read read too much into it but this was a weird moment:

Last edited:
A different item which had been washed and hung on this drying rack during the morning of the 3rd, was dry already in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member