Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One wonders why Herr Wolters is doing that show - is he expecting local tipoffs?

Strange behaviour for a german prosecutor

Maybe softly, softly, catchee monkey. A nice BKA Officer can now explain to NF that she’s a liability for the mob and she should choose a safe German prison & release to Witness Protection.

MM did have a swimming pool visit (to a different pool) during that thursday afternoon kidsclub session, as detailed on this timetable, 3.30-4.30pm.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/04 - VOLUME IVa_Page_873_prosesso.jpg
If a swimming costume had been taken surely the police would have mentioned it. It would be something to look out for. Surely every single possible clue that the public might have come across would have been put in the public domain. They described her pyjamas after all

Otherwise anyone funding what could have been an important clue world be ignored if found.

So I don't think anything was taken IMO

HCW could be hanging NF out. Any calls around that call should give police the user. It’s possible that NF told police that CB had that phone on that day.

There was a Kik user associated with the phone which MWT thought was NM but she looks like NF’s daughter. A What’s App linked to the phone was used in UK in July last and NF was there in June.

With MWT also putting it in the hands of a German paedophile, it may be that the phone/SIM was being passed around.

If the caller stayed well North of PdL s/he’s ok but if the caller drove in to Luz to meet CB & they can put those phones together after 10pm the caller would have some explaining to do.
Could this picture be Nakscije Miftari, CB’s underaged Albanian girlfriend?

According to what SF said in her introduction to the last sexta9 episode, NF was a nanny to German diplomats in the Algarve.
'Jovenes diplomaticos de Alemana'.
(I can't write in Portuguese, so most certainly very bad spelling.)

MM did have a swimming pool visit (to a different pool) during that thursday afternoon kidsclub session, as detailed on this timetable, 3.30-4.30pm.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/04 - VOLUME IVa_Page_873_prosesso.jpg
If a swimming costume had been taken surely the police would have mentioned it. It would be something to look out for. Surely every single possible clue that the public might have come across would have been put in the public domain. They described her pyjamas after all

Otherwise anyone funding what could have been an important clue world be ignored if found.

So I don't think anything was taken IMO

One wonders why Herr Wolters is doing that show - is he expecting local tipoffs?

Strange behaviour for a german prosecutor

Maybe softly, softly, catchee monkey. A nice BKA Officer can now explain to NF that she’s a liability for the mob and she should choose a safe German prison & release to Witness Protection.
Could this picture be Nakscije Miftari, CB’s underaged Albanian girlfriend?

Yes, MWT thought so, even did a video overlaying their faces.

Yes but how would the German police know this was true? They would need to ask MM's parents but they did not

If MM had a distinctive birthmark/scar, particularly on a 'hidden' part of the body, then this of course would be known by the original investigating teams (the PJ and OG). It would be something noted on their files at the time in discussion with the parents ie. any distinguishing marks on a missing person would form an important part of their investigative remit for id purposes. Should it be the case, all the German LE would have to do is liaise with PJ/OG for confirmation of such if it exists. No need to talk to parents.

According to what SF said in her introduction to the last sexta9 episode, NF was a nanny to German diplomats in the Algarve.
'Jovenes diplomaticos de Alemana'.
(I can't write in Portuguese, so most certainly very bad spelling.)

Where did you hear that, Chiatos?

Likewise any distinguishing features MM had, such as her eye, would surely also be in the public domain given the requests to look for her.

Although I suppose if this hypothetical 'feature' was known only to her parents and very close family (ie. people who had intimate contact with her from babyhood, like changing her, bathing her etc, then it might have been kept out of the public domain since ref to it by anyone other than those ^above would be a serious red flag... if you follow my thinking.

Doing what? Giving interviews?

I can understand Herr Wolters giving official press conferences. And perhaps giving exclusive interviews, though that went badly with Sky UK.

But why is he appearing in a foreign media tabloid style show?

I can understand Herr Wolters giving official press conferences. And perhaps giving exclusive interviews, though that went badly with Sky UK.

But why is he appearing in a foreign media tabloid style show?
I think I have missed that?! Or do you mean the sexta9 episode?

RTP is the Portuguese equivalent of BBC.

Yes but sexta as 9 is not one of their flagship programmes. It's not a serious current affairs prog. It's an investigative tabloid show with a keen eye on viewership and not averse to a heavy dose of sensationalism in order to keep that viewership. And nothing wrong with that (the BBC has its own equivalents) but it's a bit odd that someone (serious) like Wolters has chosen this and Sandra as his 'update' platform.

Yes but sexta as 9 is not one of their flagship programmes. It's not a serious current affairs prog. It's an investigative tabloid show with a keen eye on viewership and not averse to a heavy dose of sensationalism in order to keep that viewership. And nothing wrong with that (the BBC has its own equivalents) but it's a bit odd that someone (serious) like Wolters has chosen this and Sandra as his 'update' platform.
But based on what has been discussed here, there was no update in the sexta9 episode offered by HCW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee