Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting tweet from Madeleine Case Tweets (Isabelle McFadden) suggesting PJ has evidence that CB was not in Portugal on 3/5/07.

With open borders I'd imagine that it would be just as hard for PJ to prove that CB was not in Portugal at the time as it is for BKA to prove that he was.
I haven't had coffee yet, but at the moment the only way I can think of that PJ could prove this would be if CB was detained at the time in another country.

I think that's the niggle for me, Snowpea. A beach holiday with no apparent beach/pool activities in the photos released. It's POSSIBLE he took her swimsuit because it was likely visible in the apartment, and because he stashed swimsuits. I'm mooting is it significant that nothing is known about her swimsuit? Is a description of her swimsuit the key to who took her, because nobody else this side of the moon knows what it looks like. MOO.

I agree with Newthoughts that the info on her pjs and most especially her eye was acrucial info to release to the public. Her eye was so vital is identifying her, especially in a public setting like a roadside cafe, a ferry. Or god forbid, a video. The pjs were important because of any sightings in the minutes and hours after the abduction, she was wearing them. They went with the territory of the crime. Anything else taken from the apartment was secondary. All speculation on my part.

With open borders I'd imagine that it would be just as hard for PJ to prove that CB was not in Portugal at the time as it is for BKA to prove that he was.
I haven't had coffee yet, but at the moment the only way I can think of that PJ could prove this would be if CB was detained at the time in another country.

or he had an appointment that was recorded eg. on his medical records.

or his ‘horrible job’ was a crime in another country.

Still leaves the question as to why his phone was used in PdL.

or he had an appointment that was recorded eg. on his medical records.

or his ‘horrible job’ was a crime in another country.

Still leaves the question as to why his phone was used in PdL.

According to the current results of the investigation, he was in PDL and seemed to use his phone in the area.

Maddie suspect said he had a 'horrible job to do ' the night before the toddler vanished | Daily Mail Online

To assume he would have been elswhere after years of investigation and a solicitor, that has told that he can't say where his client has been, seems a bit far fetched to me.

Last edited:
Well quite. There's wasn't in any real sense. Just more careful and carefully ambiguous words that led nowhere new.

In which case all the more reason to wonder why Wolters is continuing to make himself available to Sandra and her scrutiny of him and her clear disappointment in him when he fails to give her something she can get her teeth into.

Maybe he's fallen in love with her?

It definitely seems a strange media strategy, unless he thinks the answer to key questions lies in Portugal.

I'm taking an Illy espresso. There are many ways for LE to know his whereabouts. Detained (like El Francés). His ID recorded by police (like Foral's fight). A car accident reported by police (like Helmstedt). A hospital admission. An airplane boarding. An entry on passport (but it seems he had none). And so on. But all that's more likely fake news. However a chief-officer from PJ said he was discarded at the time and that was passed to SY.

According to the current results of the investigation, he was in PDL and seemed to use his phone in the area.

Maddie suspect said he had a 'horrible job to do ' the night before the toddler vanished | Daily Mail Online

To assume he would have been elswhere after years of investigation and a solicitor, that has told that he can't say where his client has been, seems a bit far fetched to me.

Herr Super, from last "Sexta às 9" episode (how they shared robbery) and current press news (a huge British lawyers team hired) it's clear-cut CB already opened his mouth. So, FF most likely knows CB's whereabouts on May 3, 2007. JMO.

Herr Super, from last "Sexta às 9" episode (how they shared robbery) and current press news (a huge British lawyers team hired) it's clear-cut CB already opened his mouth. So, FF most likely knows CB's whereabouts on May 3, 2007. JMO.

This is why it is a dubious play to litigate your case in the media.

Whether true or not, FF can mount a defence in the media, not tested by the Courts. That could embarrass HCW big time if he can't charge,

I do wonder if he is gassed by the fame. Far smarter to stick to structured media briefings.

Doing an exclusive with an untrustworthy hack like Brunt who has hung LE out to dry before, or going head to head with FF on Sexta às 9 - not so smart.

IMO

FF's client should have given his lawyer some info, of course.

I could imagine, that the next step forward could could be made, if the rape-sentence gets legally binding by a possible rejection of CB's appeal.

It would be the first time for CB, a proven modus operandi of the perpetrator (video, clothing, way of torturing, sexual preferences and so on...) can be linked.

That should be the initial ignition to charges for other crimes, that are maybe recorded on pics and video, CB maybe had possession of and another missing part of the puzzle so far.

It would even fit the statements, that upcoming progress is estimated not before the beginning of next year.

I'm taking an Illy espresso. There are many ways for LE to know his whereabouts. Detained (like El Francés). His ID recorded by police (like Foral's fight). A car accident reported by police (like Helmstedt). A hospital admission. An airplane boarding. An entry on passport (but it seems he had none). And so on. But all that's more likely fake news. However a chief-officer from PJ said he was discarded at the time and that was passed to SY.

Could this be FF's big surprise? Can he prove with maybe one of your suggestions that CB was not even in Portugal on that specific date?

I think if FF or PJ had proof that CB wasn't in Portugal on the 03/05/2007 then they would have stopped this circus as soon as they could, why prolong it? I agree, probably fake news from the septic Twitterverse until proven otherwise.

Could this be FF's big surprise? Can he prove with maybe one of your suggestions that CB was not even in Portugal on that specific date?

I think if FF or PJ had proof that CB wasn't in Portugal on the 03/05/2007 then they would have stopped this circus as soon as they could, why prolong it? I agree, probably fake news from the septic Twitterverse until proven otherwise.

Unfortunately, PJ's file on CB isn't in public domain. If CB wasn't a strong suspect for PJ then their evidence might be weak and just enough to think he's a waste of time. So, factually he might either be in Portugal, namely PDL, or elsewhere. JMO.

What looks strange to me in his circus is that he traded drugs in Algarve and there should be some police interaction at least in some raids. Did this escape SF?

I was just looking for the photo of MMs bedroom and I found a youtube video
'10 mysteries about Madeleine McCann - Pt.1 - The Apartment English'
made by a woman with a German accent who is desperately trying to prove that 'the parents did it'. It immediately made me think of NF, and I wondered if she was a part of the internet community who tried to set up the parents.
I've watched the first half ... "Tina Turner" is making many silly assumptions about why the window was or was not open. And the curtains.
Stuff that we have discussed here on WS.
And then she says: it wasn't windy that day. Well, you don't need wind to provoke draft.

Last edited:
Interesting tweet from Madeleine Case Tweets (Isabelle McFadden) suggesting PJ has evidence that CB was not in Portugal on 3/5/07.
CB was supposedly in Germany when the 100.000 euros got stolen. And surprisingly, CB received one third of the loot! For being in Germany!
Two thirds went to NF. Did the actual thief get nothing?
1+1=2 -> CB was the thief. CB was not in Germany. CB was in the Algarve.

So CB was supposedly not in Portugal when MM was snatched.... he better have a good story....

Why do you say CB wasn't in Portugal at the time of robbery? That's NF's strategic account like her sister's address she gave police like it was hers.

Mendel, when you said there was 7000 pages of phone logs, where did this info come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares