Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the McCann files. A time frame of the sexual assaults on other British youngsters inside apartments.
It's clear that somebody felt well comfortable entering these apartments and appears to be very active as opposed to it being a rare thing! But we know CB was in prison for some months in 2006 for diesel theft. Does anybody have the prison dates?
It makes my blood boil to know that this stuff was brushed under the carpet in order for unsuspecting families to still be holidaying there! X

This is very interesting but it still doesn't mean it was not CB who was involved in MM's disappearance.
1. It could have been opportunistic. I.e he went to burglar the apartment but took Madeleine instead.
2. He knew person B who did the crimes while he was in prison and knew that either "there was money in it" or was inspired by person B

It was interesting skimming the olive press just how much petty burglary and crime there appeared to be

I think it is a mistake to assume the Algarve was a one man crime wave or that all the assaults are the work of one offender

Let's see if Herr Fülscher jumps from his chair today.

Too many things in a row.

Announced revelation. British lawyers team. Decision by CJEU.

I’m Australian so just out of interest - when FF-sourced stories hit the media in the UK/Germany, is it usually a morning, midday or evening story? Any consistency to the timing or just all over the place?

Operation Grange is still investigating an abduction, BKA is investigating a murder.
This suggests BKA have shared no pics or evidence with OG or MC's.
This is what I don't understand.
The MC's have apparently received a letter that MM is dead.
So the MC's have to watch this soap opera until 2021 without word from BKA.
Why isn't OG investigating a murder?

JMO
They have said they cannot share the evidence. I don't know why - possibly lack of trust

There's English for the page, but not for the document as far as I can see.

JUDGMENT OF THE COURT (Fourth Chamber)

September 24, 2020 ( * )

"Submission for a preliminary ruling - Urgent preliminary ruling procedure - Judicial cooperation in criminal matters - European arrest warrant - Framework decision 2002/584 / JHA - Effect of surrender - Art. 27 - Possible prosecution for other criminal offenses - Principle of specialty"

In Case C-195/20 PPU

REQUEST for a preliminary ruling under Article 267 TFEU from the Bundesgerichtshof (Germany), made by decision of 21 April 2020, received at the Court on 8 May 2020, in the criminal proceedings against

XC,

Participant:

Attorney General at the Federal Court of Justice,

he let

THE COURT (Fourth Chamber)

composed of M. Vilaras, President of the Chamber, S. Rodin (Rapporteur) and D. Šváby, K. Jürimäe and N. Piçarra, Judges,

Advocate General: M. Bobek,

Chancellor: D. Dittert, Head of Unit,

on the application of the referring court dated April 21, 2020, received by the Court on May 8, 2020, to subject the request for a preliminary ruling to the urgent procedure pursuant to Article 107 of the Rules of Procedure of the Court of Justice,

based on the decision of the Fourth Chamber of May 25, 2020 to grant this request,

on the basis of the written procedure and the oral hearing on July 16, 2020,

taking into account the explanations

- by XC, represented by lawyers M. Franzikowski and F. S. Fülscher,

- the Attorney General at the Federal Court of Justice, represented by P. Frank and S. Heine as authorized representatives,

- the German government, represented by J. Möller, M. Hellmann and F. Halabi as Agents,

- Ireland, by J. Quaney, acting as Agents, and by M. Gray, QC,

- the European Commission, represented by S. Grünheid and R. Troosters as authorized agents,

after hearing the Opinion of the Advocate General at the sitting on 6 August 2020

the following

judgment

* Language of the case: German.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads