Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that drawing was from the Tanner sighting? The one that ended up being a dad and his kid. Wasn’t the Smith sighting the one where he has the kid on his shoulder/chest?

Oh...I don't recall a sighting of shoulder/chest child. Any more details on this?

This is my Red Flag no 3.

If he had children’s clothes in his house it builds a picture. Not evidence that will put him away though.

My 2 other red flags are in previous posts.
i would say having children's clothing in a house where there are no children is your biggest red flag.
but i am losing track here.
is this a statement by a witness?
or did the police find this clothing?

i would say having children's clothing in a house where there are no children is your biggest red flag.
but i am losing track here.
is this a statement by a witness?
or did the police find this clothing?

Police I think, when they searched the box factory following the death of Inga circa 2015.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I didn't know the suspects house was in Monte Judeu (spelling correct?). I referenced a media story yesterday where it was said he dog sat for people in Monte J. I hope all those he dog sat for are coming forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know if the camper had a German number plate? I've had a look back through some of the older possible sightings and found this one from the 28th may 2007 in spain,
possible Madeline McCann sighting with a German man in a VW van with a German number plate.

This seems really important to me.

The front door (next to the window) was unlocked as well as the sliding patio doors. The point about opening a door and not knowing what you are walking into is a valid point, which is why they may have opened the window first to check the coast was clear before going out of the door.
I wondered about that too. It would make sense to open the window in order to make sure the coast was clear. On the other hand, the man seen carrying the child at 10:00 pm was described as having a slender to medium build so I don't think going through the window would have been a problem for him.

From what I remember, police did not check surveillance cameras in the area for several days. In the crucial hours after she was taken, they did not notify border and marine police, they didn't set up road blocks, and they did not issue a Global Missing Persons alert for five days.

Imo

Realistically what 'border police' would be notified within an EU nation?

In other euro missing persons cases no road blocks have been set up or border police notified

See recent uk cases

So serious that they are linking him to crimes when he was 50 miles away like the other little girl yesterday? . I’m sure he was the only pedophile in that 50 mile radius as well. It’s clutching at straws. I’m sure he can be linked to even more crimes today , maybe anything within a 200 mile radius today. :rolleyes:

Moo

I remember the reports from years ago saying Portugal was full of missing children - most of them Portugese.

I live in Spain and I have the same windows and shutters and I assure you that you can in fact get in and out of the windows very easily. The upper apartments accross from us have been burgled many times using windows smaller than the ones in the MCanns bedroons. It is why most properties have iron railings.

This is actually one of the reasons I didn't trust Amaral from the beginning. Incidentally the window pane sections lift and pull out completely but that wasn't done in this case and didn't have to be as there was plenty of room to get out. I can also jimmy some of my shutters up almost half way, but they drop back down with a crash. I have tried to upload a picture of one of my windows open but the file is too large.

Thank you for sharing this

I'm having difficulty trying to find links to "childrens clothes" found at one of the sites. I thought it was "exotic" clothes found at the farmhouse.

I'm having difficulty trying to find links to "childrens clothes" found at one of the sites. I thought it was "exotic" clothes found at the farmhouse.

Not the farmhouse - box factory. It was the Telegraph I think. I’ll have a scout in a minute.

I wondered about that too. It would make sense to open the window in order to make sure the coast was clear. On the other hand, the man seen carrying the child at 10:00 pm was described as having a slender to medium build so I don't think going through the window would have been a problem for him.
Believe they also said he had brown hair though which would rule out CB. I personally don't believe this sighting was the abductor. Looking at the location it seems a long way to walk with a child you are trying to abduct. There are a lot of other incospicuous places closer by to park a vehicle.

The childrens clothes were found with the child abuse images in the box factory which Christian B owned, close to where Inga disappeared

> According to Der Spiegel, investigators also found child sexual abuse images and girl’s clothing inside a trailer on the property, even though Brückner did not have family of his own. It appears he was not investigated further at the time.

Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports

The childrens clothes were found with the child abuse images in the box factory which Christian B owned, close to where Inga disappeared

> According to Der Spiegel, investigators also found child sexual abuse images and girl’s clothing inside a trailer on the property, even though Brückner did not have family of his own. It appears he was not investigated further at the time.

Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports
Thank you SwampMan

The windows do lock from inside yes, they are designed to click lock when you close them, however depending on the age of the property and windoes this can often fail, I have 3 at the moment that dont click lock as they seize over time, most will also have a key lock that locks the 2 panes together to stop one from sliding. The keys can be lost over time or some holiday lets, they will actually remove the keys so they dont go missing. The windows are not secure like those in UK and that is why most people spend extra to get metal grilles installed outside of the windows.

Culture Shock in a Spanish Home

Ironworks Spain | | | Security Rejas Spain, Costa del Sol | Portolio

Burglars will always target the properties that don't have grilles and the fact that the apartment was ground floor made it even more of a target. I don't believe someone climbed in the window but they certainly could have climbed out if they needed to in a hurry.

Edited to add. You can raise my persianas from outside about 30cm, enough to look into a bedroom from outside.
many thanks
so in this case, for this suspect that has experience of burglary,
option 1, entering via the road/carparkside window, it certainly looks like a pretty secluded entry point. away from the road, behind a small [empty?] car park, last window in an alley that is not a thoroughfare, and the alley is slightly below ground level.
- he could first lift the shutter a little way to check if the bedroom was quiet, emtpy/free from adults. and also check if the window was unlocked, or could be opened via the lock being weak or faulty.
the state of the lock could be checked at any time prior to the break in. the current suspect was said to have planned the separate rape crime 'in detail'.
option 2, if entry via the window was not possible, would be to enter via the poolside/tapas side sliding door, especially if he had seen parent entering this way [21:05] or oldfield entering this way [21:30].
watching whether the sliding door was consistently left open could also have been observed during the week.

and burglar could then leave via either option.

parents eating at the same time/same place
30 minute gaps between checks
plus
no street cctv
no dna database
suspect had access to two getaway vehicles
suspect knows the area well

seems like there were plenty of obvious points of interest for a burglar.

many thanks
so in this case, for this suspect that has experience of burglary,
option 1, entering via the road/carparkside window, it certainly looks like a pretty secluded entry point. away from the road, behind a small [empty?] car park, last window in an alley that is not a thoroughfare, and the alley is slightly below ground level.
- he could first lift the shutter a little way to check if the bedroom was quiet, emtpy/free from adults. and also check if the window was unlocked, or could be opened via the lock being weak or faulty.
the state of the lock could be checked at any time prior to the break in. the current suspect was said to have planned the separate rape crime 'in detail'.
option 2, if entry via the window was not possible, would be to enter via the poolside/tapas side sliding door, especially if he had seen parent entering this way [21:05] or oldfield entering this way [21:30].
watching whether the sliding door was consistently left open could also have been observed during the week.

and burglar could then leave via either option.

parents eating at the same time/same place
30 minute gaps between checks
plus
no street cctv
no dna database
suspect had access to two getaway vehicles
suspect knows the area well

seems like there were plenty of obvious points of interest for a burglar.
Yes to all of those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member