Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He told neighbours that he had become rich in Portugal through the timber trade. "

Don't think anyone has picked up on this turn of phrase from the Bild report.

- speculation that CB was in the business of making abuse videos to order
- appeal from German police for anyone who recognizes the wooden beam in one of CB's homes (seen in abuse videos)
- CB claims to have made his money in 'the timber trade'.

A confession hiding in plain sight?

I hope you are wrong, mrjitty...but from knowing you from past cases, you are usually spot on...so sadly, you may be correct.

I really really want this case to be solved and I want her to be brought back home, from wherever she has been all this time...

I have no special insight on this - I guess just getting old and cynical!

I can't imagine how investigators that have to view these sex abuse videos can stand it...I couldn't sleep if I had to do it. So appreciate those that can so that at least some of these monsters can be caught.

Don't think anyone has picked up on this turn of phrase from the Bild report.

- speculation that CB was in the business of making abuse videos to order
- appeal from German police for anyone who recognizes the wooden beam in one of CB's homes (seen in abuse videos)
- CB claims to have made his money in 'the timber trade'.

A confession hiding in plain sight?

Bekannter über Christian B.: Auf dem Dachboden lagerte er Drogen

Found this article from a German site, I have no idea what it says but it shows Alexander Bischof in the attic room he allowed CB to stay. Notice the photo of him beside another type of wooden beam with hooks on it....I wonder if this was installed by CB when he was living there or an original fixture of the house, if it’s the former is should have raised eyebrows. It would be great if someone could translate.

Last edited:
From The Telegraph... if true, this is really significant but I’m wondering how substantiated it really is.

Christian Brückner is alleged to have had an “inside man” at the complex where the McCann family stayed in 2007, and that he had the German’s phone number in his contacts.

Correio da manhã, a Portuguese national newspaper, reported that this friend has now gone to police, saying that he had tipped off Brückner about the poor security measures taken by British tourists, and that the apartments were ripe for theft.

The friend said Brückner would have only intended to steal valuables, but would have been startled by the presence of three children, and in a panic he may have grabbed the eldest, the newspaper reported.“

When we knew only that the suspect was German but CB's name had not yet been released, I remembered that a German chef named Peter quit working at the Tapas bar a week or so before the abduction and wondered if he might be the suspect. Now I'm wondering if chef Peter may actually have been CB's inside man (perhaps unwittingly so).

Bastardo made an interesting post back in thread #1 .... I was replying to it but the thread had reached capacity and was closed .... then thread #2 was paused for cleanup .... so now I bring it forward because it could be relevant if CB was indeed selling child *advertiser censored* videos ..... (or sold a video of Madeleine) (or sold her into the trade) ..... which would fit with my earlier post about the substantial cash involved with child abuse videos as related by a retired Scotland Yard - Interpol detective who specialized in tracking offenders

-----------------------------------------------------
Bastardo ... post #1054 ... thread #1
And this. WOAH.
According to German reports, when he returned to his homeland from Portugal in 2007 after Madeleine’s disappearance, Brückner was in possession of a windfall of cash.

----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------
Arnie M ... post #467 ... thread #1
Goes like this ...... (ugly but true) ...... First level usually requires a kidnapping .... often done by a perverted street level offender ..... does it mainly for his own (twisted) pleasure .... but if he makes a video it can be sold on the black market for thousands of dollars .... so he does that .... but the video is often grainy , poorly focused and low quality .... remember this guy is not a movie maker ... he is in a rapist frame of mind .

But there is second level ...... a market for "snuff" which means filming the killing of the victim .... the child rapist , who is likely going to murder the victim anyway , will film that also because he can sell it for even thousands more dollars .

Third level intermediary will pay the "street pedophile" cash , and in an extremely cautious setting where he can never be identified ..... nor will he actually "transport" the video himself .... in other words there is "no evidence against him"

Fourth level is the top dealer who has a very select small group of final customers who pay mega-bucks for the video .... and clever like the others , he will never have personal possession of any evidence .... thus cannot be charged ..... talk about clever evil.

Now the shocker ..... who buys these videos ???? ..... the detective said we would be shocked to know some of the wealthy , high positioned citizens around us who have such perverted tastes.
---------------------------------------------

I love this Gal .... you will too if you have time to watch her video ..... most of this info was kept secret by detectives in order that the child abusers would not know about it ..... many times even a grainy video will reveal enough identifiers to link a suspect ....

Sue Black Catches Paedophiles by Looking at the Marks on Their Hands

When a paedophile or rapist films their crime, professor Sue Black can track them down using nothing more than the veins, scars and other markings on their hands.

Brückner ran a kiosk in Braunschweig from 2012 to 2014. One day in the latter year, friends and a co-worker spoke about Maddie MacCann's disappearance. ,, He completely freaked out, wanted us to stop and then shouted: that child is dead and ready!

You can make a body disappear quickly.

After all, pigs also eat human meat, '' 34-year-old Lenta Jolitz told the German Sunday newspaper.

Privacy settings
I saw that comment about pigs eating human meat. I started googling (as you do, wish I hadn't!)- Apparently a local PDL pig farmer who had a previous conviction for rape, was looked at by the Portuguese police. I wonder if CB knew this man/had link with?
Also, 'animal bones' along with children's clothes were found at CB's rundown farm/box factory when German police searched there and found child *advertiser censored*. Were these animal bones of pigs? I shudder to think...

I thought it was the reservations book in the restaurant which lay open, the group had made a block booking for the same time each evening for the entire holiday & had requested a table near to pool so to check on their sleeping children....this message was written next to each of their bookings. Imo at least one person associated to ocean club was involved in Maddies disappearance.

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I agree there was an insider.

MOO

I saw that comment about pigs eating human meat. I started googling (as you do, wish I hadn't!)- Apparently a local PDL pig farmer who had a previous conviction for rape, was looked at by the Portuguese police. I wonder if CB knew this man/had link with?
Also, 'animal bones' along with children's clothes were found at CB's rundown farm/box factory when German police searched there and found child *advertiser censored*. Were these animal bones of pigs? I shudder to think...

Interesting! Wow. I mean, the animal bone thing is very weird.

Bekannter über Christian B.: Auf dem Dachboden lagerte er Drogen

Found this article from a German site, I have no idea what it says but it shows Alexander Bischof in the attic room he allowed CB to stay. Notice the photo of him beside another type of wooden beam with hooks on it....I wonder if this was installed by CB when he was living there or an original fixture of the house, if it’s the former is should have raised eyebrows. It would be great if someone could translate.

We’ve speculated that he makes to order from the start! There are a few things that point that way.

Reading about the pig farmer posted earlier...

“She told police a “creepy man” came to her villa asking for donations for an orphanage days before Madeleine went missing.”

Could the orphanage be a language issue and she’s talking about the shelter in Floral? Did they perhaps routinely go and see tourists to ask for donations? It would be a good rouse.

Source: Madeleine McCann police quiz rapist pig farmer for 6 hours

“ The Portuguese police is on the trail of An ex-employee of the holiday domain where the McCann family stayed in 2007 when daughter Maddie disappeared there. The man is suspected of complicity in the Maddie McCann case. The night before the disappearance of the British toddler he had several contacts with the German prime suspect Christian Brückner, VRT NWS reports.

The investigators suspect that the new suspect has worked with Christian Brückner, with whom he had several contacts at the time. As an employee in the holiday complex in Praia da Luz, he may have tipped off the German suspect about a suitable time to enter the McCanns' apartment. The man seeking the Portuguese police has historically been linked to sex offenses involving minors in the Algarve region.“

Privacy settings
https://www.hln.be/nieuws/buitenlan...-op-het-spoor-in-zaak-maddie-mccann~a311842f/
It must be devastating for the McCanns to know that it was probably an inside set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrysDan96