OK OK - Christopher Coulston, adult, truck found parked & locked at Mohawk Golf Course park, phone is turned off, Tulsa, 3 Sept 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"FOX23 asked TPD if they suspect foul play and they said at this time, there's nothing that stands out as foul play, but they are waiting for the Medical Examiner to determine the official cause of death."

This article was from earlier this year but linking for similarities to this case. I was also thinking of a recent case of 2 men and one of the men's mothers who went missing from Turley, OK. I believe some remains from that case were also found in Mohawk Park.

"FOX23 asked TPD if they suspect foul play and they said at this time, there's nothing that stands out as foul play, but they are waiting for the Medical Examiner to determine the official cause of death."
I noticed a couple of things the LEO said that made it seem like he believed the guy was dead before he was found. Something about “getting closure for the family.”

I wonder if he might have recently gotten bad news, like a medical diagnosis or some kind of financial problem.

I’m glad they found him. So sad for his daughters and grandkids but at least they won’t be left wondering.

His body was found more than a mile from the truck near Bird Creek.

Police say Christopher Coulston's body was found more than a mile and a half northeast from where they previously found his truck, about 50 yards from the bank of Bird Creek in a heavily wooded area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back