DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Far too many TOS violation occurring in this discussion.

ALL members need to read Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) and familiarize themselves with what they agreed to upon joining Websleuths. The two thread titled "Etiquette & Information" and "Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc" contain the most important information that you need to know. Those rules are linked in my signature line at the bottom of this post.

If it is your theory or opinion, make that very clear rather than stating it as fact. Info stated as fact must be supported by MSM links, otherwise your post will be removed.

If what you state as fact cannot be supported by MSM or LE links, your post is considered rumor and rumors are NOT ALLOWED. "I read it somewhere" does not count to support your post. It will be removed.

ALL IMAGES require a link to the source. If you post an image without a link, it will be removed. That is a total waste of your time and effort, and ours.

Mods and Admins do not have time to babysit any thread 24/7. If members can't post responsibly and the TOS violations continue in this thread, it will just be closed with access only to a Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread.

Please read The Rules and post accordingly.

Reddit and other social media sites and the FB accounts of private individuals are NOT an approved source of information at Websleuths (even though they are viewable by the public like the entire internet is). Such sites are rife with rumors and Websleuths is fact based (as per MSM and LE) and does not engage in rumors. Read The Rules: Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless they have specifically been approved by Tricia or Admin. Stick to MSM and info from LE.

LINKS !! ALL images require a link to the source. This is not only basic internet etiquette and a rule at Websleuths, it is a violation of copyright LAW to not credit the source by linking to it.

All of the above are not only violations by an original poster, but ALL responses stemming from the original post get removed. This is very unfair to other members whose posts also get removed in the process, even though they may contain other productive information. WS staff do not have time to edit all responses to retain context.

Profanity is not necessary and circumventing WS profanity filters is not allowed.

Please post responsibly and in accordance with Websleuths TOS (aka The Rules). They are linked in my signature. These rules exist for a reason and members who violate them are subject to a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Thread will reopen tomorrow after all participating members have a chance to read the above.

Something to watch tonight - judging by the preview it seems to be a dramatized rehash of what is already known. I'm having problems with the 60 min website, but you can find the preview on their Twitter account.

View attachment 267688

In this episode @27.30 the presenter says that CB didn't show up to the Police interview in 2013.
That's new, as we thought he had been interviewed.

Watching current footage of trained dogs in Lebanon who can detect covid-19 by scent reportedly with greater accuracy than any tests. Made me think ... is it possible that HCW may have studied the alerts by brit dogs in the apartment, in an intruder context?

Met discarded JT indeed but that doesn't imply JT's sighting is meaningless. JT may be wrong about her conclusions but her statement proves she was at that spot at that time and this may be crucial.

That's exactly my point.

The Met announcement on crimewatch is not any kind of legal ruling.

So in his own defence, CB could simply point to the JT sighting, and say "that was the abductor". The burden would be on the prosecution to dispel these kinds of "Some other dude did it" defences, once CB raises them as a genuine issue in Court.

Given the difficulty of dealing with all of that, I suspect HCW needs something to short circuit all of it. e.g if for instance there really is a video or photo post abduction, it renders all of the historical stuff irrelevant.

The cops wrote to him and invited him in. how ridiculous is that? It gave him a head start warning.

They may not have had any choice as the interview was voluntary?

e.g. when i was interviewed as a witness in a fraud case, the police rang me and asked if I would speak to them. Naturally I asked them for some details before agreeing to it. It's not really possible to ambush witnesses or suspects. Nothing would stop you from seeking legal advice and representation in advance for example.

It's not very clear and there are few direct quotes from FF to know exactly what he said. The Mirror article seems to make no mention of the phone records but yet The Sun says:

But Mr Fulscher claims he has looked at Christian's mobile records, and worked out potential times and distances to the holiday apartment the McCann family were staying at on the night the toddler disappeared.
Madeleine McCann suspect's lawyer says mobile phone records 'prove innocence'

You could be right in that they are simply referring to the call we already know about, but that call finished over an hour before GM states he saw MM in 5A. Even if there is location data pinpointing that call to a certain area of PDL, it would seem to have little relevance to the abduction window, surely he could have got to 5A within in hour, wherever he was.

I do agree though this is an attempt to throw mud on the witness testimony. He may be simply pointing out that none of the witnesses have claimed to have seen CB. And that when you piece together all of their comings and goings there is only a 90 second period where none of them were in the proximity of 5A and the escape routes for CB to go unnoticed. In other words, that window is so unfeasible that it must be someone else who did it, someone who potentially passed by one of the witnesses but has not yet been identified.
But if there is only a 90 second window than that applies to any abductor.

I don't put much store by the Tapas timings nor all of the claims to have seen MM. So I'd say the only reliable timing and sighting is the last one where KM discovers MM is missing. It would be truly tragic if he gets off solely on errors in reporting when they went to 5A and what they actually saw.

Yes he did. But the Tapas-Conspiracy-Theory has a big long beard IMO and also NOTHING proved that assumption since thirteen years!

Of course, nothing is impossible right! But that seems so far fetched to me.

If there a clues that poor child died in the apartment, it could have died by the hands of a perp that removed the evidence either and that makes much more sense to me.

IMO there is also NO forensic evidence of MM to have died in that apartment and has been carried in a rental car.

We are talking about a group of parents and partially doctors. People that do everything to keep someone alive and love their kids. They shall be that kind of cold blooded, to keep that secret for thirteen years? I personally do not buy that claims! I just can't! Everything inside of me turns around, by thinking of that theory.

But i'm close to the assumption, that a known sadistic, perverted child molester, that boasted around of torturing kids for days and get rid of evidence if deepthroats lasted too long, are able to do such things.
I agree with everything you've said. I'd add that a GP and a cardiologist would have had to deal with death on a regular basis. My friend is a GP serving a care home - sadly signing death certificates is a very regular part of her job. So that would confuse any cadaver dogs if FF is heading down that track. Most of their friends that evening were also Doctors.

And I also have a horrible, horrible feeling that the comment you refer to about getting rid of evidence does relate to MM.

The way FF was communicating (verbally, facially), I had the impression that he was hinting towards someone within the T's.
He wouldn't admit that his client cleared up things together with the McCanns!
What on Earth is he playing at. That would be ridiculous. That would not only suggest they were involved but that they know the local perv.

I do wonder, however, if the defence could rest on the last but one alledged observations of MM. GM claimed to have see MM but is it possible it was just a cursory glance at that door and a quick listen to reassure himself they were asleep?

If he'd told KM he'd seen her it'd be very difficult in the heat of the moment to change that story. But even more difficult once GA got hold of them. You'd be risking arrest.

That widens the time frame for CB whilst keeping the alledged time frame much later.

In this episode @27.30 the presenter says that CB didn't show up to the Police interview in 2013.
That's new, as we thought he had been interviewed.
Strange, first I've heard that mentioned. Wonder if it's perhaps a mis-reporting or maybe he missed an original appointment or something like that? They also claimed in the video that police used triangulation data to pinpoint CBs phone but I've not seen any confirmation of that anywhere else either. Are they just making assumptions because nothing came of the 2013 interview?

You would have thought police would have followed up if he failed to turn up to the summons. It would have been a red flag in itself. Also, it's not the impression CB gave to his friends in previous articles we've seen.

Madeleine McCann suspect 'joked he had hid her in cellar' claims sickened ex-pal
The friend added: “He said that he went to answer the summons and he told police that he had nothing to do with it.

“I asked him ‘but why say that as you’re only a witness?’ He just said ‘let’s have a party!’.

“He told me, ‘they asked me a load of questions and I answered them’. Then he said, ‘they’ve got nothing on me. They can’t get me’.”

Strange, first I've heard that mentioned. Wonder if it's perhaps a mis-reporting or maybe he missed an original appointment or something like that? They also claimed in the video that police used triangulation data to pinpoint CBs phone but I've not seen any confirmation of that anywhere else either. Are they just making assumptions because nothing came of the 2013 interview?

You would have thought police would have followed up if he failed to turn up to the summons. It would have been a red flag in itself. Also, it's not the impression CB gave to his friends in previous articles we've seen.

Madeleine McCann suspect 'joked he had hid her in cellar' claims sickened ex-pal
The friend added: “He said that he went to answer the summons and he told police that he had nothing to do with it.

“I asked him ‘but why say that as you’re only a witness?’ He just said ‘let’s have a party!’.

“He told me, ‘they asked me a load of questions and I answered them’. Then he said, ‘they’ve got nothing on me. They can’t get me’.”

Maybe this is CB bragging again?

Possibly one of CB's many lies. He has lied his whole life.
He might not have spoken to German LE after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb