Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that pic has interesting content.

Angle: Camera on floor, so he seemed to make a selfie and has been alone.

Looking triumphantly, striking a "three" in the air. Third catch?

Trousers: The lower lighting indicates, they do not have to be black or seem to look brighter when enlightened.

Do we look at Tannerman on that pic maybe?

It also seems like a before/after shot, due to the post in the back and it should be from the footage that was discovered?
View attachment 268627
Where did you find this photo of CB please? Do we know when it was taken?

Yes, after April 2007. But how much after? Leave Portugal with local plates?

By looking at the time of sightings, could Tannerman have been Smithman, temporarily turning around by recognizing JT heading to the scene and then back in south direction to the cliff-area?

Yes, after April 2007. But how much after? Leave Portugal with local plates?

He had a some contact with authorities because of using german plates before. Maybe he wanted to be safe, not to be catched up by PJ, just because of german plates maybe, due to his "payload"?

In the IG case, he had the A2-bumper with a pals car and not his own. Maybe he learned? Raising false flags?!

But, Super, changing plates would make it easier to be caught and seized. And he had to spend at least 1.000€ to change them. More info is needed.

The plates aren't covered, but resolution is too bad.

Perhaps. And dating that pic, too. Málaga pic had German plates and here he's got Portuguese plates.
IMO the Malaga trip photos were photographed by the DJ/competitors from Radio NRJ Sachsen, and they gave them to BKA IMO.
Where does the "van at night" photo come from? If it is a selfie taken by CB by placing camera on timer and on ground, then how did anyone else obtain the photo?

According to the appearence of the camera flash, i would bet on the camera position on ground floor level. Where is photographer4?

No, he ain't be waving IMO. Germans do not usually wave with three fingers. I see three fingers, the other two should be in front of his ball of hand. That's the way we germans order three beer or point out the third star on the national soccer team triumph....
So going back to a date around about the time.. How was Germany doing with regards to football?? World Cup year? European Cup perhaps?? Any games that year which warrant a celebratory stance like this one? X

IMO the Malaga trip photos were photographed by the DJ/competitors from Radio NRJ Sachsen, and they gave them to BKA IMO.
Where does the "van at night" photo come from? If it is a selfie taken by CB by placing camera on timer and on ground, then how did anyone else obtain the photo?

Braunschweig raid or Neuwegersleben raid IMO. Maybe both.

So going back to a date around about the time.. How was Germany doing with regards to football?? World Cup year? European Cup perhaps?? Any games that year which warrant a celebratory stance like this one? X

IMO not. Between 1990 and 2014 we owned three stars on worldwide championship. Since 1996 we own some more. Can't remember any contest in 2007?!

And even if...celebrating something with selfies? Maybe, but i would prefer his footage to a crime.;)

Or if it is part of a bigger case?

I don't mean part of some major crime people smuggling ring but possibly some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring where lots of children are at risk. If he recorded something happening.

I feel very sick saying this but MM became a high profile case. The kind of warped individuals that access such material might well pay a premium to see anything related. That might snare others
I would say yes, some may disagree thinking she was too high profile,but I would say a child upper middle class (though I hate that term!!) from a well off family etc would heighten the want for her and she was just so perfect :( but all of this would sadly make much more money :mad::(

Maybe he wasn't a Germany supporter? They'd already convicted and jailed him for child sex offences by 2007 so he may not have been on 'Team Germany' at the time.

I would say yes, some may disagree thinking she was too high profile,but I would say a child upper middle class (though I hate that term!!) from a well off family etc would heighten the want for her and she was just so perfect :( but all of this would sadly make much more money :mad::(

I still got the paedo chat in mind, where "panikspatz66" replied with an unusual "mm" to CB....

Took her into the alleged empty apartment next door?

I always wondered about the mention of 5J in the dog handler's statement. I wonder who lived there. And the infamous lamp post, of course.. I wonder if any cars were seen near there.
- Initiating the operation, the first sniffer dog, after having smelled the same towel that was used in the previous operation, began searching. He certainly showed more interest near the doors of some apartments whilst he did not even attempt to get closer to others. But in none of these actions the dog gave the handler the signal that he had caught the scent of the missing child. However, the dog showed more interest in smelling the doors of 5J, 5H and 4G and the area nearby. The witness states that next to 5H, there were two bags of rubbish, which conditions immediately the search since the scent is more intense and the dog has to discriminate. Just outside apartment 4G was a tray with plates, cutlery and cloth napkins, apparently used. The witness is aware that the parents of the missing child were lodged (at the time) in this apartment. In relation to the dog's interest at doorway 5J, it might have been conditioned by the eventual presence of people inside or by a scent that the dog wanted to check. Having been trained to search, the dog tends to check the presence of the sniffed (referent) scent.
P.J. POLICE FILES: PEDRO MIGUEL FERNANDES ESTEVES G.N.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member