DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Bumping my Admin Note from the Opening Posts of this thread:

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE:

This thread is dedicated specifically to discussion of the German prisoner who has been identified as a suspect in this case. Any hint or discussion of the McCann's having involvement in Madeleine's disappearance is off limits.

Read all Opening Posts and post accordingly.

This thread is for discussion of CB as the suspect. It is not to rehash all old info unless you can specifically tie it to CB as the suspect.

The next member to suggest the parents had involvement in or are somehow responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be permanently banned from this discussion.

This :

Google Translate

I'm thinking to myself what kind of info that "reporter" was able to get (if this story is true) and why didn't he posted anything on the media he was working for....

To be honest i think this story/news is false and it serves the intent of keeping the case on the public eyes.

If this were to be true I think the reporter would have published his/her findings as an exclusive.

Also the reporter would be charged for "hacking" the fackebook account of the friend (to get hold of it and contact the target of the interview)...

This serves as "excuse" as well not to share stuff with the press. Stuff that most likely in reality they don't have.

Also -
No details of allotment digs

For me, HCW team didn't found NOTHING relevant on the digs because otherwise at the end of last year they would have been way more optimistic regarding charging CB with MM case, yet they were talking on the media that the evidence wasn't strong enough and most likely the case would not end in a charge for CB.

And goes without saying that if they had found "anything else" not MM related they would be asking people assistence like they are doing on MM case and in other "Algarve possible rapes / abuses by CB"....

This :

Google Translate

I'm thinking to myself what kind of info that "reporter" was able to get (if this story is true) and why didn't he posted anything on the media he was working for....

To be honest i think this story/news is false and it serves the intent of keeping the case on the public eyes.

If this were to be true I think the reporter would have published his/her findings as an exclusive.

Also the reporter would be charged for "hacking" the fackebook account of the friend (to get hold of it and contact the target of the interview)...

This serves as "excuse" as well not to share stuff with the press. Stuff that most likely in reality they don't have.

Also -
No details of allotment digs

For me, HCW team didn't found NOTHING relevant on the digs because otherwise at the end of last year they would have been way more optimistic regarding charging CB with MM case, yet they were talking on the media that the evidence wasn't strong enough and most likely the case would not end in a charge for CB.

And goes without saying that if they had found "anything else" not MM related they would be asking people assistence like they are doing on MM case and in other "Algarve possible rapes / abuses by CB"....

Nobody has said the FB account was hacked.
It's possible it was cloned, then used to manipulate a witness.
Just because they said 'reporter' it could have been someone else masquerading as a 'reporter' - ie someone trying to put pressure on the witness to alter his statement. Or it could have been a reporter using dirty tricks, but why would a reporter want to sabotage witness statements?
It's a local DE paper so imo it's not about keeping it in the press, as no UK outlets have covered it.
Interesting that a certain FB profile has disappeared recently too, so I think there's a lot more to this.
JMO

Fall Maddie: Reporter horcht Zeugen unter falschem Namen aus - Braunschweiger Zeitung

Last edited:
Random question:-
How did people get paid for uploading child sex abuse videos onto the internet pre. 2008 when Bitcoin was introduced?

By "trading" for other child sex abuse image/videos instead of money ?

Also BitCoin is FULLY TRACEBLE and very easy to do. Even if you use TOR if you pay with BitCoin you are busted anyway.

And the golden rule should be NEVER pay for child *advertiser censored*...

Some things you need to know - Bitcoin

Bitcoin is not anonymous

Nobody has said the FB account was hacked.
It seems it was cloned, then used to manipulate a witness.
Just because they said 'reporter' it could have been someone else masquerading as a 'reporter' - ie someone trying to put pressure on the witness to alter his statement.
It's a local DE paper so imo it's not about keeping it in the press, as no UK outlets have covered it.
Interesting that a certain FB profile has disappeared recently too, so I think there's a lot more to this.
JMO

Fall Maddie: Reporter horcht Zeugen unter falschem Namen aus - Braunschweiger Zeitung

OK, thanks ! Agree and sounds reasonable.

Regardng CB allotment searches :

While FOR ME it's quite good that BKA do SEARCH all possible allotments/places/cars,etc that CB did own/have/rented I THINK that for the MM case it would be WAY MORE IMPORTANT that BKA would search the allotments/places IN PORTUGAL connected with CB, meaning that it would be important to have PJ colaboration and start checking IN ALGARVE the places where CB did live, etc.

This is because IF CB did KILL MM (and did not sell her) the likelywood of CB to travel with a dead MM back to Germany is close to null.

I think that if CB did kill MM he did dispose of the body either in Portugal or in Spain while travelling back to Germany and dispose of all evidences that way.

It would be to risky to carry the body over to Germany (and other evidences) and the less risky it would be dispose of the body "in transit" meaning outside Portugal and outside Germany - or so i think - like for example in Spain.

While checking ALL CB ITEMS and ALLOTMENTS even the ones he rented IN GERMANY for me is a VERY POSITIVE THING TO DO i doubt they will find there any MM related stuff (or any other relevant stuff for that matter) unless he does have some records like memory cards, etc still containing MM abuse and the possibility for this is very small.

I think that if CB did indeed killed MM he left all evidences back in Portugal or Spain.

Random question:-
How did people get paid for uploading child sex abuse videos onto the internet pre. 2008 when Bitcoin was introduced?

Here for example :

US Law Enforcement Traces Bitcoin Transfers to Nab 'Largest' Child *advertiser censored* Site - CoinDesk

LEA/Interpol/Europol do set honeypots as well.

They create "sites" that offer child abuse content for a price. People do visit those sites and get busted wither because they are on clearnet or because they trace payments.

Tracing payments it's better than visiting a "honeypot" by IP because if you are LEA and you have IP of a suspect that visited the "child *advertiser censored*" site the guy can say he ended up there by "accident". If the LEA have a payment transaction the suspect can't say he didn't attempt to buy child *advertiser censored*.

So only "stupid" pedophiles will be using clearnet and buying child *advertiser censored*, etc ...

Also BitCoin is FULLY TRACEBLE and very easy to do. Even if you use TOR if you pay with BitCoin you are busted anyway.

Bitcoin is not anonymous

What about paypal in 2007? Possible?

What about paypal in 2007? Possible?

Possible - YES - but you could be busted as well same way as bank transfer, etc... Paypal can be traced even more easly and normaly is linked to bank account so that people can remove money.

Yes someone could use a paypal to collect money from CP (child *advertiser censored*) and then pay for other child *advertiser censored* with that same account and he / she wouldn't be moving the money to a real bank account but it would be "safer" to share/trade the CP content directly.

I think that I do have paypal since 2001 so in 2007 paypal did already existed.

Goes without saying that paying for CP using paypal wouldn't offer any extra security over paying for it using a direct bank account.

Bitcoin is not anonymous
Not that I know anything about this stuff, but there must be some financial reward for these films, would someone not have a site that is subscribed too, or is that just silly??
Ok then, so we know CB had lots of this stuff, lots of old computers were found, USB sticks, that's a lot of time and effort for nothing, but then like I said I have no idea in these matters

Not that I know anything about this stuff, but there must be some financial reward for these films, would someone not have a site that is subscribed too, or is that just silly??
Ok then, so we know CB had lots of this stuff, lots of old computers were found, USB sticks, that's a lot of time and effort for nothing, but then like I said I have no idea in these matters

There might be "stupid" pedophiles that might try to sell content but they will get busted for sure. This is one thing that you should NEVER do unless you want to end up in jail.

If you do attempt to place a site on the clearnet to sell this stuff (or other stuff like drugs for that matter) LEA can get the IP of the site just by visiting it / knowing the name of the site by DNS, etc. Then with IP you get the ISP and the ISP with LEA order have to reveal the owner and phisical location of the server/connection and they have to keep logs for at least 3 year as well so the only way for you to be "hidden" would be a TOR hodden service where IP is not logged and you would be inside a network that dosn't keep logs and your IP is masked by proxy. Even so you would still have to pay for the stuff and you could end up revealing your IP by java-script attack, etc.

Most of the abuse is done by family/"friends" of victims and posted/traded.

Sections for "selling" this sort of content are close to non-existing and people are strongly adviced in the majority of places to never pay for child *advertiser censored*.

Yes, there might be some "finantial value" but the risks would be very high.

Old computers, memory cards, etc should be analized carefully and see if the abuse images are new or just stuff uploaded from the net/darkweb.

If the content is "new" then the guy is a "producer" and LEA does have a BIG PROBLEM.

If the content is "known" and all images/videos were donwloaded then the guy is just a CP "consumer" and the penalty is lower. It goes higher if he starts to share as well.

Think of it as a drug.

Someone who consumes drugs, someone who passes and traffic drugs and people who do make drug (from plants or syntetic).

Goes without saying that if there are images/videos on CB possession that are about child abuse and the "victims" are not known / media is not to be "easly available" for download on the clearnet/darkweb LEA will have to try to figure out who the victim is to charge the suspect not only for possession of CP but also for the abuse of the victims. Also victims have to be "secured" and removed from abuse enviroment and also data have to be added to interpol/europol databases so that they are aware of the "new" content to compare with future busts on other servers/suspects.

Some DarkWeb peophiles sites do have a "sell and buy" section but i'm not aware of anything like this really happening at least in public view.

There might be some very small group of pedophiles buying/selling CP for money in private.

Also there is a HUGE amount of CP already available for download. Why would someone pay for CP when they can have it for free ?

Only reason would be for example if someone were to be obcessed with a specific child and wanted to see some content of that specific child and i think this might happen as well.

Might be that "producers" would make some "previews", place on darkweb for pedos interested on that particular child to buy the full movies/contents but all of those "producers" did get busted so it's not a good idea at all.

I'm not saying that people don't try to make money out of Child *advertiser censored* what i'm saying is that ALL of them do get busted by LEA sooner or later.

Also this have another issue. It's not only the "producer" that will be getting a money transference, the buyer / consumer will also get busted by the same transaction.

Those "paid" child *advertiser censored* content later tend to be shared for free anyway.

Many actual child abuse content that can be aquired/downloaded nowadays are content that very stupid pedos did try to sell many years ago.

Some DarkWeb peophiles sites do have a "sell and buy" section but i'm not aware of anything like this really happening at least in public view.

There might be some very small group of pedophiles buying/selling CP for money in private.

Also there is a HUGE amount of CP already available for download. Why would someone pay for CP when they can have it for free ?

Only reason would be for example if someone were to be obcessed with a specific child and wanted to see some content of that specific child and i think this might happen as well.

Might be that "producers" would make some "previews", place on darkweb for pedos interested on that particular child to buy the full movies/contents but all of those "producers" did get busted so it's not a good idea at all.

I'm not saying that people don't try to make money out of Child *advertiser censored* what i'm saying is that ALL of them do get busted by LEA sooner or later.

Also this have another issue. It's not only the "producer" that will be getting a money transference, the buyer / consumer will also get busted by the same transaction.

Those "paid" child *advertiser censored* content later tend to be shared for free anyway.

Many actual child abuse content that can be aquired/downloaded nowadays are content that very stupid pedos did try to sell many years ago.

Theoretically. IF CB knew a 'producer' then could a 'rare' piece of footage have been exchanged for cash?

There might be some child *advertiser censored* trading/sharing for money or for other content but even so for example MM is so "popular" that by now if some content of her were to exist it would have already been posted on general pedo sites and would already have been found.

Servers do get busted by LEA as well.

If someone do have a darkweb server and have a sell/buy section the server owner do have access to the content "for free" as he can see all messages on th server including private messages. When the servers are busted even the private sharing of data would be at the hands of LEA so LEA would have the content that other pedos would have paid for.

This applies to MM because content of her (if it were to exist) by now it would have already been found.

Then the majority of pedos are not intro hurting the children and only a very small percentage like 10% or less would find it "fine" to have content of kidnapped/raped child.

Sooner or later someone would have get hold to that content anyhow and send it to LEA or even attempt to get to the producer.

That is what i do think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member