Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that we are talking of this another TV/Cinema movie that you guys might be interested in checking is the "Hard Candy".
The same way pedos can go to the darkweb the LEA and internet hunters can go as well.
There are many, many people that do hate pedophiles so much that they would go to any extent to capture them.
There are many "haters" with lots of free time.
The same way we are here discussing cases others would be on the darkweb/pedo sites login in and attempting to set traps to pedos and get them busted from the inside of those networks for many reasons.
To make things more intro presdpective even some "pedos" that do have attraction to little girls would "hunt" for abusers.
This to make the point that as MM is SO popular all over the world even if LEA weren't be able by now to find hidden content of abuse maybe some net "vigilants" would by now got something.

When MM went missing there were several groups trying to find her, including the HTFM (Help To Find Madeleine) and there were many crazy people back on that time, including at least some guys that apeared to have some "empathy" or "sympaty" over MM and would want by all means to catch MM abductor to make justice by their own hands, I don't think that by now the darkweb and pedo forums would be able to store content of MM without anyone getting that data because even if LEA were to fail many "users" and internet avengers posing as pedos on those same forums would almost by certain get to find out that content.

Only chance would be if the one making the content would keep it to himself or share just with one or two friends most likely even off-line or a thing like that but even so i don't think that ANY MM abuse content do exist as I did state from the start (since my first posts here).
I hate Pedos and would gladly spend my free time and set up honey traps, because if the pedo falls for it and agrees to a meet up he really deserves everything that he gets, Sorry but ANY grown adult who has sexual feelings for little girls or boys are in my opinion a vile creature, any grown adult that has any sexual contact with a child is so so wrong .

Not very likely. Any "producer" would want to have a copy for later use. Don't think he would go to the trouble/risk of kidnapping a child to produce videos/fotages and then delete the stuff.

Also it would require for CB to be "attracted" to the girl to abuse of her.

It would be like normal male/female relationship. You don't go and fall in love by all woman in the world. Many are just "ugly".

A pedophile will not "fall" or get obcessed by all girls in the world.

If CB did kidnapp MM to sell then it doesn't matter because he is selling her for $$$ to someone who wants her.

If CB does end up abusing of MM that means that MM ineterest CB in a "sexual" way, otherwise he couldn't abuse her even if he wanted to sell content later.

Also the content would be based on hurting the child as she was kidnapped/forced and that content is not aproved by majority of pedos (only less than 10% would want that). Majority of child sex abuse are parents/daughters/sons and the abuse is made in a way that would apear that the child would consent/like the abuse.

YES, I'M NOT SAYING THAT IT'S OK AT ALL BECAUSE IT ISN'T what i'm saying is that majority of pedos wouldn't want to see a crying raped little child, even more knowing that she would most likely be killed.

Majority of the "consumed" child *advertiser censored* material is of girls/boys that are "decieved" intro having relations with adult as if it were "normal" and not something hurtfull.

There are some categories of pedos that would go and kidnapp/rape/hurt a child but that would be a minority.
ANY sexual contact with a child is Rape/abuse end off !!! ffs

Once again, I feel like we are taking detours to dark places. For me, the focus is on the criminal investigation into CB and the plausible scenarios for the disappearance of MN. I am not interested in exploring the nature of paedophilia. That's just my take.

By "trading" for other child sex abuse image/videos instead of money ?

Also BitCoin is FULLY TRACEBLE and very easy to do. Even if you use TOR if you pay with BitCoin you are busted anyway.

And the golden rule should be NEVER pay for child *advertiser censored*...

Some things you need to know - Bitcoin

Bitcoin is not anonymous
I do understand that Bitcoin is not anonymous but it wasn't in existence when Madeleine disappeared in 2007.
HCW has said that he has no evidence CB sexually abused Madeleine, just that CB killed her. HCW wants to place CB's phone in CB's hands at 8pm on 3/5/07 which tends to suggest that whatever material evidence HCW has is directly linked to that phone & its associated number. If there is no evidence of sexual abuse contained therein, then what, exactly, could CB have used when it came to trading in CSA images or for monetary gain by uploading it onto the Dark Web?

Once again, I feel like we are taking detours to dark places. For me, the focus is on the criminal investigation into CB and the plausible scenarios for the disappearance of MN. I am not interested in exploring the nature of paedophilia. That's just my take.
Yes you are right, I do not wish to be led into a dark discussion about this either, as we all know by now what CB is by his legal convictions, I should have not been triggered by comments about bad pedos and respectful ones !! but I agree with you Okapi 100% however it is a tad hard not to react ;) Scottish blood ! :p

Yes you are right, I do not wish to be led into a dark discussion about this either, as we all know by now what CB is by his legal convictions, I should have not been triggered by comments about bad pedos and respectful ones !! but I agree with you Okapi 100% however it is a tad hard not to react ;) Scottish blood ! :p

You've hit the nail on the head, Snowpea, it is triggering and frankly awful to contemplate as a parent, and I feel exactly the same as you.

I can't explain my reasoning for feeling tainted any better than the Nietzche quote:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Allowances made for the Celtic temperament, I'm Irish :)

Agreed.

None of this stuff is supported by the known evidence of the case and easily goes into conspiracy theories.

Agree. I don't want to discuss the dark places either, I think I've glimpsed enough from reading newspaper reports about web rings.

As I've said many times before, I have the utmost admiration for the police officers and authorities who investigate this type of crime and have to go to those dark places in order to catch the vermin that prey on children.

The only slightly in depth analysis that I will take part in, and if CB is convicted of what we've been discussing, is why he may have turned out to be this seemingly prolific criminal.

You've hit the nail on the head, Snowpea, it is triggering and frankly awful to contemplate as a parent, and I feel exactly the same as you.

I can't explain my reasoning for feeling tainted any better than the Nietzche quote:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Allowances made for the Celtic temperament, I'm Irish :)
Wonderful quote, and often true, Oh Im living in your Island 20yrs ;) now my fellow Celt, lets all work together and see what we can come up with re CB, and without falling for triggers ;)

Unless he was burning CD Rom, mega easy to do, copy movie to disc, how many bootleg movies were about then? Im sure if he could sell drugs he could sell movies, esp for very much money, the guy in the web convo, did he not ask CB if he had anything new ? just a thought.
Possible but not likely.
The "buyer" would need to be someone interested in that sort of thing and meeting someone that would be intereted in omething like that would be very risky as the person could be either LEA or an "avenger" and he would have been busted.
But yes, if CB were to know someone interested on that sort of stuff and if CB were to be positive that it was safe to trade with that guy/girl then yes, you are correct.

I wouldn't be talking about this if CB were a "simple" drug dealer and if the investigation on him were to be ONLY about drugs.

I'm only mentioning this particular subject because many people here posted about the possibility of CB to have "produced" MM related "stuff" to sell/post on the darkweb.

I do understand that Bitcoin is not anonymous but it wasn't in existence when Madeleine disappeared in 2007.
HCW has said that he has no evidence CB sexually abused Madeleine, just that CB killed her. HCW wants to place CB's phone in CB's hands at 8pm on 3/5/07 which tends to suggest that whatever material evidence HCW has is directly linked to that phone & its associated number. If there is no evidence of sexual abuse contained therein, then what, exactly, could CB have used when it came to trading in CSA images or for monetary gain by uploading it onto the Dark Web?

That is something i did allways stated since my first post here.

For me there isn't any photos/videos of MM anywhere and even "fakes" would be close to impossible to obtain. Meaning that i did allways stated here that i do think that whatever HCW have is NOT photos/vidoes of abuse/killing of MM ....

Agreed.

None of this stuff is supported by the known evidence of the case and easily goes into conspiracy theories.

Sure, if HCW doesn't supply more info all that is left for us to do is to "speculate" or try to guess what "clues" or evidences does HCW have and just to be fair i was never the one who stated that HCW could have images/videos of MM abuse/killing.... It was the other way arround ...

That is something i did allways stated since my first post here.

For me there isn't any photos/videos of MM anywhere and even "fakes" would be close to impossible to obtain. Meaning that i did allways stated here that i do think that whatever HCW have is NOT photos/vidoes of abuse/killing of MM ....
If HCW doesn't have any photos or videos of MM, why do you think it's so important to place a specific phone in CB's hands at 8pm on 3/5/07? What other data could be obtained from it which would prove CB killed Madeleine?

If HCW doesn't have any photos or videos of MM, why do you think it's so important to place a specific phone in CB's hands at 8pm on 3/5/07? What other data could be obtained from it which would prove CB killed Madeleine?

It would at least prove that CB was at PDL in that antena range on the exact time MM went missing ?

I think that someone like old CB "friends" provided BKA with it's "old" phone number.

Think about this, CB was in PT back in 2007 so BKA could NOT KNOW what vodafone number CB would have because it's not stated directly on the PJ files regarding MM case, meaning there is no link to phone number - name and BKA would need some sort of warrant to ask PT/PJ to do the phone search and by now many years did pass and the operators should only store records for 3 years.

BKA was "targeting" CB already at least since 2013 so from then on one can assume that they do have phone IMEI and with that link to all German cards that are placed on the phone. They would only know about PT cards if CB were to be using them in Germany in "roaming" mode and that is not likely because it would be expensive.

So assume that CB does have a +351 91 *advertiser censored* phone number, as soon as MM went missing and CB does return to Germany his phone will enter "roaming mode" as soon as he reach Spain, so it's likely that he placed that +351 91 *advertiser censored* fone card in the garbage bin and aquire a german pre-paid card or any other phone plan when arriving to Germany.

By that point even if BKA does have the phone number and can match with the phone unique IMEI they can reverse the search and find ALL CARDS/NUMBERS that were associated with that IMEI as well BUT ONLY IN GERMANY. They couldn't for example to know that a PT card was used on PT on that same IMEI unless they do have a court order and provide that to PT and ask them to tell them all numbers from all operators that were used on that phone IMEI.

Since HCW ONLY stated that MM was killed by CB and he does have some "secret evidences" and he is asking for more info about the phone number i would say it's not likely at all that BKA did request PT/PJ info about those numbers. I would say that someone like old CB friend did gave/provide BKA with the number that CB did use in Portugal. That is was more likely and becauase they were friends the old CB friend would have the number.

Now BKA do compare that number with the PJ excell sheet for MM case and they figure out that not only CB/the phone number that they have for CB was on PDL near the place where MM went missing but only he did get a 30min call like we all know.

IF BKA can place that phone on the hands of CB at that time it will prove that CB was on the crime scene FOR SURE so he could possible had snatched MM.

By itself it will not be enough but it's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024