Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a destituted person after having finished a prison sentence, your fellows "cleaned" your secret hideabout and you are related to a clerical institution from your past years in some way, what could be your first direction if you are hungry?

Is child abuse in connection to clerical institutions a no go discussion in that forum?
Do you mean 'in this forum'? I don't see why it should be a no-go, & like @Lyndaloo I feel you could be onto something here.
Didn't CB turn up in Italy brandishing a Bible?

Do you mean 'in this forum'? I don't see why it should be a no-go, & like @Lyndaloo I feel you could be onto something here.
Didn't CB turn up in Italy brandishing a Bible?

Yes he did do, Also remembering when Friedrich Fulscher defended his client's silence over the allegations and said that " you could order holy water as a long drink in hell" before his client starts to cooperate with the prosecutors...I think that may well have been a cryptic clue & CB getting the message out there that he won’t cooperate.

It's not a dogma, Superdad, just my not seeing any evidence to suggest that someone entered 5A that evening and took MM. And that opinion is based solely on the words and deeds and rogatory statements of all the key people involved. If there turn out to be explanations for all the inconsistencies, then great, I'm happy to be wrong. But until then, I'm staying firmly where I am.

Abductors who leave traces are caught. There are simply no plausible scenarios for parents to have done it. Maybe you can present one.

In the end, it doesn't matter how MM left 5A. If HCW proves how she died, we wouldn't discuss in here how she left 5A. I assume he can't prove how she left. But i assume he has evidence of her being dead. As hard as it may sound. He is focused on the things that might have happened after she left 5A probably!

Oh I agree and have said as much in the past. Everything he's said publicly has always suggested to me that he's working backwards. He's never shown interest in the ins and outs of what allegedly happened on the 3rd May, apart from hoping that someone out there would be able to place CB in the vicinity on that evening.

I understand the mistrust surrounding this case
however those who are on ( the parents did it ) campaign.. are not presenting a reasonable theory either ...

Just for clarity, I'm not on any campaign, parents-related or otherwise. For me it just continues to be about what makes sense about what is known and what doesn't. I have no emotional involvement here, just ongoing interest in a cold case that remains such a confusing puzzle on so many fronts.

Oh I agree and have said as much in the past. Everything he's said publicly has always suggested to me that he's working backwards. He's never shown interest in the ins and outs of what allegedly happened on the 3rd May, apart from hoping that someone out there would be able to place CB in the vicinity on that evening.

I don't think that they have any evidence of CB being in 5A. The evidence they have must be sort of another kind.

By the way, here is another very disturbing german article of a busted peado ring including another darkweb chatroom called "Zauberwald". And these perps seem to have acted on another level, including straight sadism, sharing and even selling footage and a very interesting timeline.

Freiburger Pädophilenring: Schwerer Kindesmissbrauch: Die Taten des Daniel V. | shz.de

To me it get's clearer what kind of evidence the prosecuters must have discovered between the "last two years" (quote made by HCW in 2020).

The most interesting thing in this article is also the reference to the neatherlands and switzerland. AFAIK both countries have been visited by CB soon before being arrested in italy in 2018....

I don't think that they have any evidence of CB being in 5A. The evidence they have must be sort of another kind.

By the way, here is another very disturbing german article of a busted peado ring including another darkweb chatroom called "Zauberwald". And these perps seem to have acted on another level, including straight sadism, sharing and even selling footage and a very interesting timeline.

Freiburger Pädophilenring: Schwerer Kindesmissbrauch: Die Taten des Daniel V. | shz.de

To me it get's clearer what kind of evidence the prosecuters must have discovered between the "last two years" (quote made by HCW in 2020).

The most interesting thing in this article is also the reference to the neatherlands and switzerland. AFAIK both countries have been visited by CB soon before being arrested in italy in 2018....

Yes, I agree, it's like opening pandoras box, once on the trail of CB, there are so many nasty paedos, wonder if we will find out who's been connected to whom,
I think there's lots of the German ones, and others who have used their own children, it's shocking.
Was trying find out more on CMK, still nothing, but I'm sure I read that he is a known connection to CB, but then again we don't know for sure, but he surely will be deported soon, wonder if that's when we find out more, we must be due some news

Yes, I agree, it's like opening pandoras box, once on the trail of CB, there are so many nasty paedos, wonder if we will find out who's been connected to whom,
I think there's lots of the German ones, and others who have used their own children, it's shocking.
Was trying find out more on CMK, still nothing, but I'm sure I read that he is a known connection to CB, but then again we don't know for sure, but he surely will be deported soon, wonder if that's when we find out more, we must be due some news

Some of the german perps must have known from each other and were in contact maybe. Hard to imagine that a guy like MN hasn't been a member of sites like boystown e.g. and their predecessors
as well....

Paedophile ring sentenced in Germany

Article from July 6th, German LE seem to be on a roll at the moment, More in the article such as one AVs victims was his partners son who is now 11 years old. He was found guilty of 29 counts of abuse. He is believed to have met the other defendants from other parts of Germany who are aged between 31 and 43 online.
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia, where the offences took place, has been rocked by a number of recent scandals, including the abuse of hundreds of children by several men at a campsite. Also in the article it states Germany's Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht announced plans to increase sentences for those convicted of child abuse last month. I see a lot of similarities in this article with the stuff we know of CB & his associates.

A court in Germany has found members of a paedophile ring guilty of multiple counts of child abuse.

The main defendant, a 28-year-old man identified as Adrian V, will spend 14 years in prison.

Three other men received terms of between 10 and 12 years, while Adrian V's mother was sentenced to five years for aiding and abetting the abuse.
Among the allegations the men faced was that they drugged a group of boys and kept them in a building in a garden in Münster over a number of days. They then uploaded the footage to the dark web, according to German media.

Last edited:

I think the HCW investigation is busted.

He thought he had the perfect suspect and got gassed. I am sure HCW believed that they'd find the evidence they needed once they were up on the perp. But it hasn't panned out.

I think the HCW investigation is busted.

He thought he had the perfect suspect and got gassed. I am sure HCW believed that they'd find the evidence they needed once they were up on the perp. But it hasn't panned out.

That would be a mortifying outcome.

I still find it hard to believe HCW would have gone as far as he did in terms of naming CB (and he did, to all intents and purposes) and claiming to have the evidence that puts CB firmly and unequivocally in the murder frame if he really didn't have what he claims to have.

His own (paraphrasing as too lazy to google the precise) words - 'If you know what I know, you would have no doubt either'.

I do think some type of statement from him as regards where things now are would be helpful.

Last edited:
That would be a mortifying outcome.

I still find it hard to believe HCW would have gone as far as he did in terms of naming CB (and he did, to all intents and purposes) and claiming to have the evidence that puts CB firmly and unequivocally in the murder frame if he really didn't have what he claims to have.

His own (paraphrasing as too lazy to google the precise) words - 'If you know what I know, you would have no doubt either'.

I do think some type of statement from him as regards where things now are would be helpful.

I'm surprised CB's lawyer hasn't said something, since CB's little picture and rant, wonder why of all things the picture contained a scene from a restaurant... Of all places if you get my drift

I'm surprised CB's lawyer hasn't said something, since CB's little picture and rant, wonder why of all things the picture contained a scene from a restaurant... Of all places if you get my drift

I don't actually get your drift, Lilly? Can you elaborate?

Re the other, Fulscher has no need to say anything. He's not the one accusing CB of murder. His reputation is not on the line.

I don't actually get your drift, Lilly? Can you elaborate?

Re the other, Fulscher has no need to say anything. He's not the one accusing CB of murder. His reputation is not on the line.
FF doesn't need say anything, but that ain't stopped him before, and I will let you keep thinking about the restaurant for now

FF doesn't need say anything, but that ain't stopped him before, and I will let you keep thinking about the restaurant for now

So, in other words, you can't explain what you mean by the restaurant setting having some significant meaning. Thought so. :)

Although it was a simple and genuine question so not sure why you're so reluctant to answer it?

For the record, I tend to not waste time thinking about things that have no relevance to anything useful so no need to worry about me fretting over this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member