Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This surely has been mentioned - was there a serious attempt made at purchasing satellite imagery from the day of the kidnapping and looking at, for example, cars parked nearby from the 5A?
From what was reported, the now deceased private investigator Kevin Halligen said that he could provide such imagery, but when it came down to it all he could show was Google Earth imagery that is/was publicly available and nothing for the date MM went missing.

The chances of any satellite imagery existing from that exact date and location are very slim imo and I think if any did/does exist then LE would have investigated this. I would hope so anyway.

I could even think, that that greyish area resembles the reed, as seen in the campervan-pic.

Would be interesting, if somebody has access to google earth data of that area around 2007....

View attachment 292504

If it would (!) be the place where that pic has been taken, what does a dressed like "going into town" guy has to do at a gravel pit or what that area resembles at night, taking pics of himself.....o_O

estrategicos-e1499179015363.jpg

This is the location June 2007. Excavations started there that year or late 2006
View attachment 292628

CB's attire as you say doesn't fit with the location, but from what we can see neither does it on the VW image with CB in it. If the image was taken in May I stick with the BSJ area, if taken in June/July I think more likely it would be in the area CB was known to have been.
We know that the VW was parked at exactly the same spot on both the day/night time photos, we know that CB worked as a waiter in Foral and used to 'park up' the VW in the car park there, or close by maybe? Maybe CB was working and that's the reason it was parked in the same spot for some time..
Unfortunately the Google imagery from that time is not good enough to reveal anything in that area.

Does CB’s attire fit in anywhere in the Algarve? I think he may have worn the suit jacket/blazer for burglaries. They tend to have lots of pockets for cameras and passports. They’re also not the type of clothing most people would suspect a burglar would wear I think. Practical and misleading. Just a thought.

This article is a different version of the Sun article posted on p8 but also mentions CB is being investigated for an additional 3 crimes which I don’t recall seeing before...
Madeleine Mccann Investigation "Still At Full Speed" 10 Months After Paedo Suspect Named

These crimes may be the rape of Hazel B., sexually assaulting childen on a playground and another girl on a beach at the Algarve. These cases had been reported before, already in 2020.

It could even be, that the prosecuters had access to CB's DNA profile from about 2017, whilst the investigations in the DM rape case and maybe the sexual abuse of a girl in Braunschweig have been carried out.

That could even have been the ignition in the MM case maybe? Maybe they traced his DNA profile in 5A either.

It's likely possible, that investigations take so long, because they check that profile in a long list of unsolved cases. Who knows for sure.....

Last edited:
That is an interesting documentary from a TLC Broadcast, that is said to be updated on April 28th. It's from 2019, AFAIK. Haven't seen it before....

From about hour 1:09, you can see the known e-fits. They resemble three guys, assumed to be one person maybe. One pockmarked, two like an Martin N. look-a-like, although he should have looked a bit older and heavier in 2007. But why is it that quiet since end of 2020? Could there be any connection between CB and MN?

Der Fall Maddie McCann | Kostenlos online sehen | TLC

Last edited:
That is an interesting documentary from a TLC Broadcast, that is said to be updated on April 28th. It's from 2019, AFAIK. Haven't seen it before....

From about hour 1:09, you can see the known e-fits. They resemble three guys, assumed to be one person maybe. One pockmarked, two like an Martin N. look-a-like, although he should have looked a bit older and heavier in 2007. But why is it that quiet since end of 2020? Could there be any connection between CB and MN?

Der Fall Maddie McCann | Kostenlos online sehen | TLC
The MN similarity is still the one that bugs me. It feels far too coincidental. Gut feeling is that he knows more than we do

An article about the status of MM Fund and how they will use it to finance a private search if and when public funding is ceased.

The MET police are still treating it as a missing person case and Detectives are "said to have" the below.

"Brit detectives are said to have told the couple that they think it is "highly unlikely drifter Christian Brueckner – who German investigators have alleged killed Madeleine – will be charged over her disappearance 14 years ago as there is no evidence" linking him to it."

Maddie McCann fund set up by parents has £750k for own search if police end hunt

An article about the status of MM Fund and how they will use it to finance a private search if and when public funding is ceased.

The MET police are still treating it as a missing person case and Detectives are "said to have" the below.

"Brit detectives are said to have told the couple that they think it is "highly unlikely drifter Christian Brueckner – who German investigators have alleged killed Madeleine – will be charged over her disappearance 14 years ago as there is no evidence" linking him to it."

Maddie McCann fund set up by parents has £750k for own search if police end hunt

The most interesting statement has been made by the parents IMO. If the investigations may be cancelled, they will keep on their own research. Very brave people, that won't give up! Thumbs up for them!

This is highly curious given Grange have kept very quiet (as usual)

Why would the parents be talking down the prospects of success? Including leaking private briefings from Grange? Also, if there is no evidence linking CB to the Crime, why has HCW publicly pronounced him guilty?

The lack of alignment between the parents as victims, and German law enforcement I find bizarre.

This is highly curious given Grange have kept very quiet (as usual)

Why would the parents be talking down the prospects of success? Including leaking private briefings from Grange? Also, if there is no evidence linking CB to the Crime, why has HCW publicly pronounced him guilty?

The lack of alignment between the parents as victims, and German law enforcement I find bizarre.

IMO it depends on the strategy they may follow. I would assume, that they have got a lot of clues, pointing out to CB as the perp. But still found no remains yet. That should be the last piece of the puzzle. The crucial piece. If they find some remains, they could confront him with a proof of MM's death including a bunch of other things, that point out to him and maybe make CB to confess to the crime.

If they release some of these clues, and that includes the parents too, it will become public and they won't achieve that effect maybe?!

Without having a body, these clues seem to be nothing more than just verdicts.

IMO it depends on the strategy they may follow. I would assume, that they have got a lot of clues, pointing out to CB as the perp. But still found no remains yet. That should be the last piece of the puzzle. The crucial piece. If they find some remains, they could confront him with a proof of MM's death including a bunch of other things, that point out to him and maybe make CB to confess to the crime.

If they release some of these clues, and that includes the parents too, it will become public and they won't achieve that effect maybe?!

Without having a body, these clues seem to be nothing more than just verdicts.

I get all that, but why would the parents be talking down the prospects of a CB being charged?

I wonder who is the audience for the comments

Is the idea to prepare the public for disappointment so they don't give up on the case? But if CB did do it, how can the search continue?

A normal PR strategy would be to offer hope for the German investigation, and urge the public to get in touch with any info that might help. Instead they seem to demotivate ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms