Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, interesting. they won't share, as its them doing the main investigation, things like this need to be kept for the trial I presume?

There are some various possiblities IMO. The main reason is not to jeopardise the investigation. It's obvious and HCW was always honest by saying, that the evidence they have isn't strong enough for a charge and a sentence with 100% certainty. So why sharing it?

If it get's public, and everything gets public one day, maybe nobody would speak about everything in relation to CB?

It's possible that it's a big bluff gone wrong and there isn't any hard evidence that is to share?!

The other reason could be, that the possible CB ./. MM connection is part of a bigger investigation maybe?

The most interesting info/question should be, that if the germans didn't share key evidence with the british investigators, how come, that the portugese investigators stated very early, that the germans would have nothing against CB?

This statement indicated, that there must have been some kind of summit based on an exchange about the case/evidence.

We'll see....

Last edited:
There are some various possiblities IMO. The main reason is not to jeopardise the investigation. It's obvious and HCW was always honest by saying, that the evidence they have isn't strong enough for a charge and a sentence with 100% certainty. So why sharing it?

If it get's public, and everything gets public one day, maybe nobody would speak about everything in relation to CB?

It's possible that it's a big bluff gone wrong and there isn't any hard evidence that is to share?!

The other reason could be, that the possible CB ./. MM connection is part of a bigger investigation maybe?

The most interesting info/question should be, that if the germans didn't share key evidence with the british investigators, how come, that the portugese investigators stated very early, that the germans would have nothing against CB?

This statement indicated, that there must have been some kind of summit based on an exchange about the case/evidence.

We'll see....

We've only got to look at the MET Police and their antics to understand why HCW won't share evidence. A handful of rogue PO's have really dented reputation.
I don't blame HCW if this is the case.

Also the MC's started legal action against Leicestershire Police for evidence they held in order to help their PD's, perhaps if this goes nowhere, would they would sue OG if they knew HCW's evidence?

Is it no wonder HCW is keeping whatever he has close to his chest.

JMO

Last edited:

The Daily Star? Just no. Absolutely no. No!

For those not familiar with this 'newspaper', it barely constitutes one and is generally regarded as a throwaway comic. No one views the DS as a news bringer, let alone a bringer of exclusives!

I cannot emphasise enough that it is not a medium that the Met would give an exclusive to.

No offence, Superdad, just telling it like it is.

Last edited:
That girl a stolen baby without a background so could be brought up normally .Whoever took MM perhaps to keep as her own would never be able to allow her out in society . At her age she knew her own name and most likely her birthday . Sorry but I'm a realist .

I am aware that this girl was taken as a newborn, in contrast to Madeleine’s disappearance. A nearly 4-year-old, bright girl could’ve however, been manipulated in many ways to progressively believe her identity as truth. For instance, the charity collector/s, working for an (non-existent) orphanage in Espiche, collecting money in PdL and claimed that three children were orphaned after their parents have died in an accident. IMO, theoretically, she could be anywhere in the world, alive. Until the BKA provide more information, I’m willing to leave this option open. Realist vs idealist. Who knows.

The Daily Star? Just no. Absolutely no. No!

For those not familiar with this 'newspaper', it barely constitutes one and is generally regarded as a throwaway comic. No one views the DS as a news bringer, let alone a bringer of exclusives!

I cannot emphasise enough that it is not a medium that the Met would give an exclusive to.

No offence, Superdad, just telling it like it is.

No problem Anxala, i would never see it as any kind of offence!

So what's your theory about that article? The media trying to make the MET giving info by publishing nonsense? Does british media works this way sometimes? Isn't there any kind of codex?

I'm not that familiar with british tabloids....

No problem Anxala, i would never see it as any kind of offence!

So what's your theory about that article? The media trying to make the MET giving info by publishing nonsense? Does british media works this way sometimes? Isn't there any kind of codex?

I'm not that familiar with british tabloids....

I have to agree with @Anxala on this. The British tabs are bad at the best of times but if you took them all, boiled them and strained them, The Daily Star would be the dregs you’re left with.
I know I wasn’t asked, but IMO, there’s nothing of note in the article. A FORMER Met detective has been tapped up for a quote because things are quiet and they’re a sure thing. A few old quotes from HCW. And rather than the quoted holding their hands up and admitting it’s a huge case where things should rightly be kept on a “need to know” basis and as a FORMER detective they do not need to know (especially as they keep talking to media), they deflect blame onto the “quiet” Germans and come out with an inflammatory statement like “why are we bothering to run an investigation when the Germans are so dominant?”

There’s so much ego still tied up in this it’s unbelievable.
JMO.

Last edited:
I am aware that this girl was taken as a newborn, in contrast to Madeleine’s disappearance. A nearly 4-year-old, bright girl could’ve however, been manipulated in many ways to progressively believe her identity as truth. For instance, the charity collector/s, working for an (non-existent) orphanage in Espiche, collecting money in PdL and claimed that three children were orphaned after their parents have died in an accident. IMO, theoretically, she could be anywhere in the world, alive. Until the BKA provide more information, I’m willing to leave this option open. Realist vs idealist. Who knows.
You have to consider how your supposition works in reality though . If you recall Operation Grange Detective Inspector Andy Redwood said " We now have to consider Madeleine didn't leave the apt .alive "
I don't expect the BKA have had access to the reason behind that thinking .

You have to consider how your supposition works in reality though . If you recall Operation Grange Detective Inspector Andy Redwood said " We now have to consider Madeleine didn't leave the apt .alive "
I don't expect the BKA have had access to the reason behind that thinking .

Neither have OG, apparently, as they haven’t officially changed their stance on this being a MP case.

On another topic - I had somehow missed these photos of the 'dungeon'CB had under his house in the allotment. I had no idea it was in the house. And the dolls sound too creepy but I don't understand how they were set up

www.metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/madeleine-mccann-suspect-lived-in-ramshackle-house-with-dungeon-and-dolls-15129788

When were these photos taken? Because the pics I have seen from when they dug and were searching the allotment there were no buildings in sight. Unless this is a different one?

On another topic - I had somehow missed these photos of the 'dungeon'CB had under his house in the allotment. I had no idea it was in the house. And the dolls sound too creepy but I don't understand how they were set up

www.metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/madeleine-mccann-suspect-lived-in-ramshackle-house-with-dungeon-and-dolls-15129788

When were these photos taken? Because the pics I have seen from when they dug and were searching the allotment there were no buildings in sight. Unless this is a different one?

It is a different allotment.
The excavation took place at an allotment in Hanover, the pictures in the article you’ve shared are from an allotment in Braunschweig.

German police refuse to reveal what was found in Madeleine McCann search | Daily Mail Online

Due to the lack of new info about the case, i checked the daytime/nightime pic of the yellow/white campervan again. AFAIK we never really found out, where it has been taken.

According to some features in the pictures like a sandy road, reed, wooden posts connected by a rope or some kind of wire i came to the conclusion, that it could have been taken at a golf court.

By checking some google pics from courts in the area, Silves golf court for example, i would like to see some similarities between some golf courts and the features in the pics of the van.

Unfortuneatly i didn't find a perfect 100 percent match in the wooden posts, but i will keep on searching....

Due to the lack of new info about the case, i checked the daytime/nightime pic of the yellow/white campervan again. AFAIK we never really found out, where it has been taken.

According to some features in the pictures like a sandy road, reed, wooden posts connected by a rope or some kind of wire i came to the conclusion, that it could have been taken at a golf court.

By checking some google pics from courts in the area, Silves golf court for example, i would like to see some similarities between some golf courts and the features in the pics of the van.

Unfortuneatly i didn't find a perfect 100 percent match in the wooden posts, but i will keep on searching....

I think the Boavista golf and spa resort could be significant. Has it ever been established where Euclides Monteiro had the fatal tractor accident?

I think the Boavista golf and spa resort could be significant. Has it ever been established where Euclides Monteiro had the fatal tractor accident?

Thanks Tekno! Why do you think about Boavista, if i'm allowed to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member