Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tekno! Why do you think about Boavista, if i'm allowed to ask for?
SuperD, it seems to be the closest golf course to the house he used to rent, 1.2 km from PdL. He also used to collect golf balls and sell it.
SuperD, it seems to be the closest golf course to the house he used to rent, 1.2 km from PdL. He also used to collect golf balls and sell it.

Attachments

• BC67AE55-30B3-42D0-8CB9-47DF89543FF4.jpeg
    BC67AE55-30B3-42D0-8CB9-47DF89543FF4.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 15
Portuguese police have good hopes to solve the disappearance of MM, based on three or four aspects:
1. information about CB came directly from German police and not from any informant seeking attention

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th aspects are not shown in this clip.

I can't find the date of this report?

Anyone on here that's German could check that paper maybe for a date?

Due to the lack of new info about the case, i checked the daytime/nightime pic of the yellow/white campervan again. AFAIK we never really found out, where it has been taken.

According to some features in the pictures like a sandy road, reed, wooden posts connected by a rope or some kind of wire i came to the conclusion, that it could have been taken at a golf court.

By checking some google pics from courts in the area, Silves golf court for example, i would like to see some similarities between some golf courts and the features in the pics of the van.

Unfortuneatly i didn't find a perfect 100 percent match in the wooden posts, but i will keep on searching....
I think the location could be a free overnight camping area for motorhomes. Possibly one that doesn't exist anymore. There are (or were) a few places that look similar, close to the beaches in Portugal and popular with hippy travellers. And it seems logical that this would be the type of place CB would have stayed.

This road in Maceda for example has that same kind of look (although the posts are different and there's no reeds). But the sandy-roadside-countryside feel to it fits. So I think the CB pic may have be taken on a similar type of road that leads to (or is on) a beach where people camp. Unfortunately, a lot of these types of road are visible on maps but not on streetview.

Google Maps

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Quick question, the Monte Judeu house, was it here:

(37.1852687, -8.5724953)

or here:

(37.1265453, -8.7212592)

Thanks.

Attachments

• 139DECF6-5819-4B20-B974-D911F0ED5F34.jpeg
    139DECF6-5819-4B20-B974-D911F0ED5F34.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi Guys, quick question, does anyone know when the new documentary is out ? I though it was sometime in December ? thanks.

Hard to think he's going to release his documentary, if there is no sign of the prosecutors so far....

This kind of stuff lives on ongoing inversigstions, but there is nothing new...

El presunto secuestrador de Madeleine McCann será juzgado por una segunda violación

I don’t speak Spanish ..but if do Google translate on these new articles…indicates CB to be pursued for assault on a 20 year old female in 2004 …not sure how accurate it is..or if is actually a new development ( has been hinted at before )…seems to have originated with Spiegel.

Translate says a German victim but am thinking this would be about attack on HB , who is actually Irish…

La pista que apunta (aún más) al sospechoso del caso Madeleine McCann: una violación en Portugal

Last edited:
El presunto secuestrador de Madeleine McCann será juzgado por una segunda violación

Google / Translated from your link........

I don’t speak Spanish ..but if do Google translate on these new articles…indicates CB to be pursued for assault on a 20 year old female in 2004 …not sure how accurate it is..or if is actually a new development ( has been hinted at before )…seems to have originated with Spiegel.

Translate says a German victim but am thinking this would be about attack on HB , who is actually Irish…

La pista que apunta (aún más) al sospechoso del caso Madeleine McCann: una violación en Portugal

According to this source, the Braunschweig Prosecutor's Office (center) is expected to accuse the suspect, Christian Brücker, of the rape of a 20-year-old German girl that occurred in Portugal in 2004, three years before the disappearance of the girl Madeleine.

According to "Spiegel", the case of the young German shows parallels with the rape of a 72-year-old American in 2005 in Praia da Luz (southern Portugal) for which Christian B. has already been sentenced to seven years in prison.

In both cases, the victims were threatened with a 12-inch long knife ; The young German woman could not see the face of her assailant since he wore his face covered with a hat like a balaclava.

Brückner is currently serving another jail term for a drug trafficking conviction and has not been formally charged in the kidnapping and possible murder of Madeleine McCann, although he is the prime suspect for investigators.

In June 2020, the Braunschweig prosecution opened proceedings against Brückner, 44, based on "material evidence", but a year later the accusation has not materialized.

Maddie disappeared from the tourist apartment her family had rented in Praia da Luz, in the Portuguese Algarve, on the night of May 3, 2007, when she was three years old.

You do have to wonder, after the 72 years old lady, and the Irish lady, how many more similar events happened, the appeals that went out, about the house and wooden post, that would be what a victim could remember, but not actually where they was and how to get there
There was some victims filmed at that house that we have heard of.
With the 2 mentioned earlier they was in there own property

Cursory translation from a Spanish speaker, he's gonna be on trial for the rape of a 20-year-old German woman in 2004, an incident that shows parallels to the rape against a 72-year-old American woman, being that both were threatened with a knife.
He's not been formally accused for Madeleine's disappearance and probable murder.

Really sceptical of these articles claiming CB will be charged based on unknown sources - why would that be pre-briefed / leaked to the press?

HCW has already said they are looking at charging him for things on the record.

Really sceptical of these articles claiming CB will be charged based on unknown sources - why would that be pre-briefed / leaked to the press?

Yes..it is possible that Spiegel released a piece based on nothing more than previous HCW indications...
The OP are now mentioning the Spiegel article also...but have incorrectly stated year of event as 1994....iso 2004 , although the OP did get the victim nationality correct at least .

Last edited:

Agree. If factual, surely it would come from official sources?

Although even if it did, it still takes the primary investigation no further forward.

I suspect we're entering into another year of waiting for Godot...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members