Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think he is guilty then?

I don't know. IF the file/s do exist I would need to check the file/s myself.

I would need to check if i could extract extra data out of the format of the file assuming it's word, i would need to see the data it was written, check the text if it's only MM or if i could link stuff on the text with real stuff, etc ... try to determine if it's true or false based on content.

Maybe there is indeed a text file and the investigators are attempting to match what is written on the text with real facts and because of that they used the public appeal ?

Example if on the text CB did wrote about to be at some time in some place and for some people to have seen him, or do some action and someone spoting him, etc and maybe BKA are attempting to match text with reality to prove that text is real ? Don't know. I can only speculate about that. I have no clue further that what I did post.

I don't know if he is guilty or not of MM crime without further info. I'm more inclined to think about stuff that BKA might have and explanation for some stuff that was stated but no clue if file do indeed exist and if it's "true" or just a story for example to post on a pedo forum, etc ... need more info.

So you think he is guilty then?

Sometimes i think he is guilty (of the MM case) and sometimes i think he is not. I can't reach a conclusion without 1) more details about evidences of the investigation and 2)REAL facts and exact date/time of events and NOT things written on the media that might or might not be real - example exact day CB leave PT after MM went missing, exact day he sold Jaguar car, etc ... Media articles are "confusing" and don't necessarly mean they are correct.

Have to say this latest HCW release has left me a bit confused …he seems to be going in one direction regarding MM , then later he’s saying other things that retract a bit from what he’s just said..?
Can only hope there is a sound method to what they are doing…

Let's see :

1) "Mirror" attempted to get some clarifications from HCW regarding JC book, or so it seams.

However, the prosecutors now admit they have no proof Madeleine is dead – despite authorities in Braunschweig telling the McCanns last year that they had “evidence” she is no longer alive.

(This shows some "inconsistence" over the statments.)

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

(This shows that I was correct on the part of no abuse photo of MM but the fact that he have no idea how she died removes the chance of CB to have written or tell some friends about it).

(Maybe the Word file / if exists / contains a list of victims or just tells that CB killed her but doesn't provide details ?) (Maybe a list/log of robbery or diary of crimes ?)

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence.

(What i stated they have from day one I posted here - Witness only) (Also read my other post today about other stuff i think they might had).

If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

(Hope that all of those WS posters that argued with me over this matter are now clarifyed. Only other option would be tottaly unreasonable - HCW not entering that data on interpol database. The rest you guys can guess. Yes, i did check.)

Brueckner was living in a camper van close to Praia da Luz when Madeleine disappeared. UK and German police first became aware of him as a suspect in 2017 but only went public with it last June.

(Confirms 2017 date. meaning all stuff prior to that was not enough to made him a strong suspect, example it was NOT some text/evidences found on 2016 on the USB sticks.)

Mr Wolters dismissed as “rubbish” a recent report that the probe will end by Christmas, but said it is likely Brueckner will be charged early next year with other alleged offences in Portugal.

(So looks like that HCW finaly got his word about JC "claims". This makes us put doubt about all stuff that JC claimed that HCW told him on interview.)

They include the rape of an Irish woman in the Algarve in 2004 and two incidents where he allegedly flashed at youngsters.

(Good that HCW did confirm this)

He said a “very big number” have been interviewed but the team has yet to find the person Brueckner spoke to on the phone around the time Madeleine went missing.

(So this was not found yet).

He added: “We’ve found no evidence to clear Mr Brueckner of suspicion. Everything we’ve found fits in the picture. We’re perhaps halfway through.”

(halfway through is bad)

Defending the decision not to show the McCanns the evidence that leads prosecutors to believe Madeleine is dead, he said: “If I did ...is very possible that they would then no longer have any hope.”

(this for me is .... very bad excuse and makes no sense).

- End of comment - all was my oppinion.

Have to say this latest HCW release has left me bit confused …he seems to be going in one direction regarding MM , then later he’s saying other things that retract a bit from what he’s just said..

Agree ! This is why i think they will end up not charging/winning at court. The don't keep the version "stable" enough to be trusted as is and keep adding stuff for us to believe that they are in right track, example "if people knew the evidence we have they would get same conclusion" and "now UK police officer also says we are correct and have the right guy even if they didn't believe at first"...

So i think they will delay even more. Back to "drawing board" ...

HCW is working out of how he is going to get himself out of this huge mess he has created IMO, this is going absolutely nowhere, if he has no body, forensics or photos/videos then what does he have that is going to make a murder charge stick?, a phone call and hearsay evidence are never gonna cut it.

This is INSANE ! Last statments from HCW sounded like :

Look i know CB did killed your daughter and I have evidences of that but i will not provide you with the evidences because then you will not have any hope left that your daughter is still alive ! WTF ? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

And JC didn't make his life easier ... :D I like the "Rubbish" part. So JC writes a book and publish the book. The book have statments from HCW. HCW says that those statments are "Rubbish"... Ok ... Way to go !

Maybe now some of the WS forums members will start to see that I was not just saying nonsense or trolling with the sittuation ?

Was it JC that said “by Christmas “ ?
I’m not sure about this…it just appeared in a Sun article from an “ unknown” source …AFAIK…?
There is nothing in JC book ( which I have ) that says anything about “charging by Christmas “.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was it JC that said “by Christmas “ ?
I’m not sure about this…it just appeared in a Sun article from an “ unknown” source …AFAIK…?
There is nothing in JC book ( which I have ) that says anything about “charging by Christmas “.

Ok, you are correct. The SUN article was a "response" to MM parents that was a response to JC book, etc so i lost myself and stated that.

Also was reading at the same time the JC post on OlivePress so made big confusion. You are correct and I did delete my post.

Let's see :

1) "Mirror" attempted to get some clarifications from HCW regarding JC book, or so it seams.

However, the prosecutors now admit they have no proof Madeleine is dead – despite authorities in Braunschweig telling the McCanns last year that they had “evidence” she is no longer alive.

(This shows some "inconsistence" over the statments.)

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

(This shows that I was correct on the part of no abuse photo of MM but the fact that he have no idea how she died removes the chance of CB to have written or tell some friends about it).

(Maybe the Word file / if exists / contains a list of victims or just tells that CB killed her but doesn't provide details ?) (Maybe a list/log of robbery or diary of crimes ?)

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence.

(What i stated they have from day one I posted here - Witness only) (Also read my other post today about other stuff i think they might had).

If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

(Hope that all of those WS posters that argued with me over this matter are now clarifyed. Only other option would be tottaly unreasonable - HCW not entering that data on interpol database. The rest you guys can guess. Yes, i did check.)

Brueckner was living in a camper van close to Praia da Luz when Madeleine disappeared. UK and German police first became aware of him as a suspect in 2017 but only went public with it last June.

(Confirms 2017 date. meaning all stuff prior to that was not enough to made him a strong suspect, example it was NOT some text/evidences found on 2016 on the USB sticks.)

Mr Wolters dismissed as “rubbish” a recent report that the probe will end by Christmas, but said it is likely Brueckner will be charged early next year with other alleged offences in Portugal.

(So looks like that HCW finaly got his word about JC "claims". This makes us put doubt about all stuff that JC claimed that HCW told him on interview.)

They include the rape of an Irish woman in the Algarve in 2004 and two incidents where he allegedly flashed at youngsters.

(Good that HCW did confirm this)

He said a “very big number” have been interviewed but the team has yet to find the person Brueckner spoke to on the phone around the time Madeleine went missing.

(So this was not found yet).

He added: “We’ve found no evidence to clear Mr Brueckner of suspicion. Everything we’ve found fits in the picture. We’re perhaps halfway through.”

(halfway through is bad)

Defending the decision not to show the McCanns the evidence that leads prosecutors to believe Madeleine is dead, he said: “If I did ...is very possible that they would then no longer have any hope.”

(this for me is .... very bad excuse and makes no sense).

- End of comment - all was my oppinion.

Wolters has not ruled out photographic evidence of abuse... Just not photo evidence featuring CB

My understanding is that the photo shows MM would almost certainly not have survived the abuse but no proof of death... They therefore do not know the exact cause of death... No contradictions in what HCW has, said

Ok, you are correct. The SUN article was a "response" to MM parents that was a response to JC book, etc so i lost myself and stated that.

Also was reading at the same time the JC post on OlivePress so made big confusion. You are correct and I did delete my post.

Ok..that's fine.

Wolters has not ruled out photographic evidence of abuse... Just not photo evidence featuring CB

My understanding is that the photo shows MM would almost certainly not have survived the abuse but no proof of death... They therefore do not know the exact cause of death... No contradictions in what HCW has, said

That wouldn't explain that the content was not uploaded to interpol database and doesn't explain why CB would then be the one 100% sure to kill MM because CB could had download those photos from somewhere else if you were to be correct.

Ok..that's fine.

I to be honest JC do try to fix some of the stuff he writes sometimes so I guess i should thank him just because he does read this forum. :) I guess I should stop complaining about JC for now. I no longer have any issue with him neither with his book, as long as he keeps being "fair" with the promotion of it.

At any rate I think that for now I will stop comment and will just post the news that I do get because It's so confusing that I no longer know what to think about those HCW statments on the press ...

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: This is no comedy - Madeleine McCann prime suspect has no right to call a new book on the case ‘a comic’ - Olive Press News Spain

In the same year, an eight-year-old girl, Joana Cipriano, also vanished close to Praia da Luz, leading to the claim that her mother Leonor had killed her.

The same detectives who investigated the Madeleine case were later found to have beaten the confession out of her.

The conviction was eventually overturned, with numerous independent investigators and detectives believing the two cases are very likely linked.

Reactions: OEJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member