Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And where did them take place, is the second question IMO.
Germany??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-bought-campervan-madeleine-mccann-23300766

"Peter W bought a Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan from Christian Brueckner in 2015 - but police have now seized it and taken it back to Germany for forensic tests"

In 2015, Peter W, of Regensburg, southern Germany, paid suspect Christian Brueckner £5,000 for his yellow and white Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan in the Algarve, Portugal.

Police seized it from Peter W’s scrapyard and shipped it to Germany for forensic tests.

Experts are examining it for clues into three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.

She seems to have zero self awareness about previous reliance on police sources which then turned out to be less than advertised

RSBM BBM

Amaral's team?

Last edited:
Germany??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-bought-campervan-madeleine-mccann-23300766

"Peter W bought a Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan from Christian Brueckner in 2015 - but police have now seized it and taken it back to Germany for forensic tests"

In 2015, Peter W, of Regensburg, southern Germany, paid suspect Christian Brueckner £5,000 for his yellow and white Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan in the Algarve, Portugal.

Police seized it from Peter W’s scrapyard and shipped it to Germany for forensic tests.

Experts are examining it for clues into three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.
Peter W is an alias. Most likely for Piro
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Germany??

If that turns out as true, it doesn't make sense, that they NOW obtained forensic evidence like DNA from it IMO.

I would assume, that they checked the van years ago. Except, there are new possiblities in science. Who knows...

can you imagine how many DNA/fingerprints/fibres they would have to process and identify? [in May 2007 for example CB was sleeping with at least 3 different women in a week's time...]

newest MSM reports say results from forensic analysis of the VW van were expected in April 2022. Since there appeared to be no good cooperation early on between Portugal and Germany, it wouldn't surprise me if only recently the van was shipped to Germany...

can you imagine how many DNA/fingerprints/fibres they would have to process and identify? [in May 2007 for example CB was sleeping with at least 3 different women in a week's time...]

newest MSM reports say results from forensic analysis of the VW van were expected in April 2022. Since there appeared to be no good cooperation early on between Portugal and Germany, it wouldn't surprise me if only recently the van was shipped to Germany...

Plausible, of course!

When was the last time you heard HCW saying they have no forensic evidence? he has been pretty quiet lately

I don’t really think it matters what he hasn’t said recently.

My point is really that if you have the suspect’s vehicle, isn’t it reasonable to expect that you would forensically test it, to know if you had evidence that would likely prove BARD that you had the culprit prior to making a worldwide appeal? In fact, if you have MM’s DNA in his van, do you even need the appeal?

What I have an issue with is, either they had than van and didn’t test it or they already knew they had the DNA evidence but HCW publicly stated otherwise. I can understand how either of these possibilities are okay.

If that turns out as true, it doesn't make sense, that they NOW obtained forensic evidence like DNA from it IMO.
We have discussed the dog hairs found in 5A before, if BKA have now looked and found matching dog hairs in the VW then CB would have a hard job explaining how his dog's hairs came to be in apartment 5a.

We have discussed the dog hairs found in 5A before, if BKA have now looked and found matching dog hairs in the VW then CB would have a hard job explaining how his dog's hairs came to be in apartment 5a.

But still easier to explain than if MM’s DNA is in his van.

In fact, if you have MM’s DNA in his van, do you even need the appeal?

Yes.
IF they have DNA of MM, that only proves MM was in the VW.
That evidence alone doesn't necessarily mean CB murdered MM and HCW has said there's missing pieces to the puzzle, hence the appeal.
HCW is in no rush, he wanted a body IMO and thought the appeal would lead them to it.

JMO

Last edited:
Yes.
IF they have DNA of MM, that only proves MM was in the VW.
That evidence alone doesn't necessarily mean CB murdered MM and HCW has said there's missing pieces to the puzzle, hence the appeal.
HCW is in no rush, he wanted the body IMO and thought the appeal would lead them to it.
JMO

But it’s not that evidence alone, rather that evidence plus the two verbal confessions plus the other circumstantial evidence. Given CB is a convicted pedo, surely MM’s DNA in the van is the smoking gun?

But it’s not that evidence alone, rather that evidence plus the two verbal confessions plus the other circumstantial evidence. Given CB is a convicted pedo, surely MM’s DNA in the van is the smoking gun?

You would certainly think so, if it exists. Unsubstantiated at present.

MM is one in a series of crimes allegedly committed by CB, there's a method to HCW's madness in the way/ sequence he's going to prosecute.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads