Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From that clip, and the look on SF's face, it sounds like she has been told by this information by another source. Probably someone in the PJ.

Will be interesting to see what comes out now.
What amazes me is that this has been out since morning and no UK msm has picked it up.... this would be seismic if true

'A spokesperson for the Oldenburg District Court said: “The court ruled there were no grounds for suspending the remainder of the sentence.”
The decision will likely be welcomed by investigators working to find links between Christian B to McCann's disappearance.
Wolters believes more "developments" are likely within the next three weeks.'

Maddie prime suspect 'has failed to be let out jail as he's high risk'

Remember how intrigued we were by HCW's very precise statement that they didn't have photographic evidence of MM & CB together, implying that they did have a photo of MM alone that in some way connected her with him, or suggested what had happened to her? I wonder if what they do have is a photo of MM in one of CB's campervans, given how keen he was on recording his disgusting exploits.

It could even be that CB's 'alibi', resting partly on his claim to have a photo of the 17 year-old in his campervan, turns out to condemn him, if details on that photo match the one with MM. Perhaps this is what the recent forensic investigations have been trying to establish, rather than looking for physical traces (which would surely be hard to find after all this time).

I'm afraid, HCW's statement was taken out of context, just for the trailer of the broadcast. Of course he doesn't want to deny that something was found. Just as little as he wants to confirm it. Anything else would be very unwise at the current stage of the investigation...

I'm afraid, HCW's statement was taken out of context, just for the trailer of the broadcast. Of course he doesn't want to deny that something was found. Just as little as he wants to confirm it. Anything else would be very unwise at the current stage of the investigation...
Hopefully it will be clearer after the show has aired where the claim has come from. It sounds to me like the assertion in the article comes from something they've been told by a source other than HCW - who then himself refuses to deny it.

It wouldn't be the first time SF has announced to the world that MM's DNA was found and been wrong about it though. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

It wouldn't be the first time SF has announced to the world that MM's DNA was found and been wrong about it though. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Is it a new interview between SF and HCW? Or an old one?

Hopefully it will be clearer after the show has aired where the claim has come from. It sounds to me like the assertion in the article comes from something they've been told by a source other than HCW - who then himself refuses to deny it.

We don't know yet whether it's DNA. Could be an image of MM in the van or clothing.
But then, if it were clothing, it would contain MM's DNA....

Well it's the way he says "I do not want to deny it" not the actual words themselves that make me think they have indeed found something of MM in the van. You mean that he answers to another question and not to what SF appears to ask him?

Eta: is there an 'if' in front of SF's question in the clip? Like 'if you found something belonging to MM..."?

Last edited:

BIB

This is why I can't take her seriously. She seems to have zero self awareness about previous reliance on police sources which then turned out to be less than advertised. At that time, PJ obviously believed in what it had. Likely BKA does as well. But this is why we shouldn't do this, but instead wait for police to charge and present evidence transparently.

Well it's the way he says "I do not want to deny it" not the actual words themselves that make me think they have indeed found something of MM in the van. You mean that he answers to another question and not to what SF appears to ask him?

No, i assume that not the whole answer has been published.

In the trailer, she aks if it's true, that something in relation to MM has been found in the van.

He answered, that he refuses to give details of the investigation. Then she asks, if he can deny it.

And he answered, that he doesn't want to deny it. I'm convinced, that his answer had a totally different context and was much longer. Of course he don't want to deny or confirm something, he isn't willing to talk about. That's all.

We don't know yet whether it's DNA. Could be an image of MM in the van or clothing.
But then, if it were clothing, it would contain MM's DNA....

As far as i can remember the doco from Jutta R., he wrote her letters. In one letter he asked according to his guilt, if there is DNA, or a picture of the body (literally!).

So following CB's strange logic he is constantly writing down, his question could at least indicate the existance of a picture includig the little girl alive and a link to CB.

Eta: is there an 'if' in front of SF's question in the clip? Like 'if you found something belonging to MM..."?
No, SF does not mention the word "if".

If that was true why would be any need to delay the case any longer?
because of the bureaucratic hurdles?

HCW had said in October 2021:

“It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564

when did the forensics of the VW van take place?

ETA: According to this article, they were waiting for the results in April...

Police carry out DNA tests on VW van driven by Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner | Daily Mail Online

Now, investigators are combing the VW van Brueckner drove while living on the Algarve, where Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007, aged three from her family's holiday apartment in the beach resort of Praia da Luz.

Last edited:
I am finding it difficult to reconcile the sequence of what has happened now that this new info has been released.

At I understand it, the BKA had the T3 prior the the public appeal in June 2020 - correct? I am pretty sure they had it for quite a while.

At that point in time and on several occasions afterwards, HCW has made statements that they had no forensic evidence.

Now however, nearly two years on, it seems to be the case that they do have forensic evidence and it’s in the T3.

Seems a bit fishy to me.

I am finding it difficult to reconcile the sequence of what has happened now that this new info has been released.

At I understand it, the BKA had the T3 prior the the public appeal in June 2020 - correct? I am pretty sure they had it for quite a while.

At that point in time and on several occasions afterwards, HCW has made statements that they had no forensic evidence.

Now however, nearly two years on, it seems to be the case that they do have forensic evidence and it’s in the T3.

Seems a bit fishy to me.
When was the last time you heard HCW saying they have no forensic evidence? he has been pretty quiet lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member