Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit off subject he would of been 30, and she was 17
Yes a paedo still... And what about her parents? They were fine with letting their daughter sleep in a stranger's campervan? I don't want to sound judgemental but if she was 17 and she was vacationing with her parents well... Something doesn't tally up? Where was the fling holidaying?

Yes a paedo still... And what about her parents? They were fine with letting their daughter sleep in a stranger's campervan? I don't want to sound judgemental but if she was 17 and she was vacationing with her parents well... Something doesn't tally up? Where was the fling holidaying?

Surprise, surprise....a grown up man interested in minor girls.

Good to know, he didn't made dumb things after getting 18 years of age! Thank god, i'm relieved!:confused:

Surprise, surprise....o grown up man interested in minor girls.

Good to know, he didn't made dumb things after getting 18 years of age! Thank god, i'm relieved!:confused:
And who hasn't, right? Every single person I know did such 'silly' things like CB did until he was 18... :eek::confused:

Bit off subject he would of been 30, and she was 17

Maybe he told her to act like his daughter, niece.

He could've slithered right through the roadblock while LE searched diligently for an abductor. Didn't Bundy get traffic tickets? Charmed his way forward.

If only we could rewind time and catch him before it was too late....

And save her.

JMO

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-branded-26853043

the panel were thought to judge him at high risk of reoffending. They concluded his “social prognosis” meant he had to stay behind bars in the northern German city of Kiel.

ALSO:
But the Mirror has uncovered the arrest report, which shows the woman was detained on May 10 – a week after Madeleine vanished.

We can also reveal she has been interviewed by German investigators, who concluded she cannot provide Brueckner with an alibi for May 3.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-branded-26853043

the panel were thought to judge him at high risk of reoffending. They concluded his “social prognosis” meant he had to stay behind bars in the northern German city of Kiel.

ALSO:
But the Mirror has uncovered the arrest report, which shows the woman was detained on May 10 – a week after Madeleine vanished.

We can also reveal she has been interviewed by German investigators, who concluded she cannot provide Brueckner with an alibi for May 3.

and as we already know, the Mirror seems to be the preferred medium for HCW... They have direct quotes of him in the article with regards CB's request

Mr Wolters said: “His request was rejected on the grounds that he could not be given a positive social prognosis.

“In other words, the court has said it believes that the convict will commit further offences if released.”

Christian Brueckner is a monster. But I'm sure he didn't do it says Madeleine McCann investigator | Daily Mail Online

MWT reports:
"In a major private investigation, hunting down witnesses and conducting interviews across Europe for more than six months"

wow! 6 whole months! what an investigation -sorry MWT...

on the phones:
To add to the circumstantial evidence, the ‘683’ number I have linked to a sex offender whose activity on the internet’s ‘dark web’ sites is also heavily linked to child abusers. But there’s a major problem.

I cannot find any evidence ‘680’ was ever Brueckner’s regular number, in fact I have found contra evidence. The German police have just one witness, a woman who says she called ‘680’ and spoke to Brueckner.

In fact, there is irrefutable evidence from multiple witnesses that ‘680’ was regularly used by a different man, a close friend of Brueckner’s who was also based in south Portugal. Paperwork and an official document that I have seen show this was his phone – not Brueckner’s. So it can’t be established the suspect was even using ‘680’ on the evening Madeleine was taken.

One of his prime sites (for drug-dealing), he said, was Barranco Beach, 20km (12 miles) from Praia da Luz. That is corroborated by a photo of his van by the cliffs there.

and now we come to the more important data:

During the week when Madeleine went missing, he was in a brief relationship with a 17-year-old German on holiday with her parents. Each night, she would leave their lodgings and spend several hours with Brueckner in his van.

Her family was staying in Carvoeiro, about 44km (27 miles) from Praia da Luz – about 40 minutes by road. Each evening he would leave the beach, drive into the town, park and leave at 10am.

Flight records show this family was in the Algarve that week. And that on May 10 the girl came to the notice of police as she was illegally carrying a pepper spray.

That evidence surely rules out Brueckner. I confirm that, although she cannot say exactly what they were doing on May 3, she is sure his behaviour showed no changes or signs of stress that week.

And even more significant is that in the days after Madeleine disappeared, Brueckner was driving around in the van in which she was apparently abducted

Is it conceivable that this man drove to Praia da Luz, kidnapped a three-year-old some time after 9pm, abused and probably killed her, disposed of her body and then drove for more than half-an-hour, to meet his girlfriend?

Could he have acted as though nothing had occurred?

absolutely yes! why not?

Last edited:
Christian Brueckner is a monster. But I'm sure he didn't do it says Madeleine McCann investigator | Daily Mail Online

on the phones:
To add to the circumstantial evidence, the ‘683’ number I have linked to a sex offender whose activity on the internet’s ‘dark web’ sites is also heavily linked to child abusers. But there’s a major problem.

I cannot find any evidence ‘680’ was ever Brueckner’s regular number, in fact I have found contra evidence. The German police have just one witness, a woman who says she called ‘680’ and spoke to Brueckner.

In fact, there is irrefutable evidence from multiple witnesses that ‘680’ was regularly used by a different man, a close friend of Brueckner’s who was also based in south Portugal. Paperwork and an official document that I have seen show this was his phone – not Brueckner’s. So it can’t be established the suspect was even using ‘680’ on the evening Madeleine was taken.

RSBM

Oooh really, Mark? :rolleyes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1278631408454504448

Attachments

• 501B2112-00F9-44FA-883F-1FC71DB6F2B2.jpeg
    501B2112-00F9-44FA-883F-1FC71DB6F2B2.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online