Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to pick this apart as I’m sure there are aspects I’ve yet to think through properly, but is there perhaps a reason CB would specifically state he was having sex in the van? Maybe to set up an explanation for any DNA that may be found in said van?

Just a thought…

Feel free to pick this apart as I’m sure there are aspects I’ve yet to think through properly, but is there perhaps a reason CB would specifically state he was having sex in the van? Maybe to set up an explanation for any DNA that may be found in said van?

Just a thought…
DNA is person-specific so I can't see that there could be any defence against the presence of Madeleine's DNA, were it to be found in any of his vehicles.

Could be he genuinely did have sex in his van. In fact would be surprising if he hadn't done so at some time.

Last edited:
The uncertainty of the timeline between checks and Madeleine actually going missing worries me, CB would be the only person to know the exact time Madeleine was taken so will be able to use it to his advantage

It's gets even more confusing from MWT...

The UK version of the doc is now being given a different title. And tying in with his previous tweet about the first episode being 90 minutes long instead of 60 as AMC are advertising, it sounds like these are going to be different versions of the documentary...

OK, so this is the title of the first episode.
the series is called : "Madeleine McCann: The Prime Suspect"
and/or
"Madeleine McCann: Investigating the Prime Suspect"

the first episode is titled
EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B

and supposedly the second:
EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE

and
EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI

let's see if ep1 and 2 have been made into 1 or if episode 1 is discussed for half an hour by MWT.

in the below tweet by MWT
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1520346444397428736/photo/1

there is a transcript for 2 interviews on his MacBook - on the one he is discussing with someone about how the documents (?) were obtained and whether they were illegal or stolen, and on the other MWT is discussing with a Nick F. about a BBC Panorama story. The first one is timed at 13':57'', meaning that it could be 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the episode where MWT is being interviewed about the documentary...

but to be honest I think that both of these transcripts are irrelevant to MM and CB!! (one appears to be about Diana and the other about JSaville....)

in any case, maybe indeed for the UK programme he is introducing the documentary for 15 minutes before, and then concluding it for 15 minutes after?

and this is what AMC has:

“Madeleine McCann: Hunt for the Main Suspect” TV Show premieres May 3rd

Last edited:
OK, so this is the title of the first episode.
the series is called : "Madeleine McCann: The Prime Suspect"
and/or
"Madeleine McCann: Investigating the Prime Suspect"

the first episode is titled
EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B

and supposedly the second:
EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE

and
EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI

let's see if ep1 and 2 have been made into 1 or if episode 1 is discussed for half an hour by MWT.

in the below tweet by MWT
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1520346444397428736/photo/1

there is a transcript for 2 interviews on his MacBook - on the one he is discussing with someone about how the documents (?) were obtained and whether they were illegal or stolen, and on the other MWT is discussing with a Nick F. about a BBC Panorama story. The first one is timed at 13':57'', meaning that it could be 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the episode where MWT is being interviewed about the documentary...

but to be honest I think that both of these transcripts are irrelevant to MM and CB!! (one appears to be about Diana and the other about JSaville....)

in any case, maybe indeed for the UK programme he is introducing the documentary for 15 minutes before, and then concluding it for 15 minutes after?

and this is what AMC has:

“Madeleine McCann: Hunt for the Main Suspect” TV Show premieres May 3rd

From your link:
“In an unprecedented involvement, former detective Mark Williams-Thomas uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations from Brückners mobile phone that link him to the moment of Madeleine's disappearance and the clues that link him to a recognised German paedophile ring.”

Also:
“Mark tests this statement by identifying the girl and talking to her current partner.”

Anyone still have a link to the article where the partner spoke to the media? About “just wanting it over and done with”?

From your link:
“In an unprecedented involvement, former detective Mark Williams-Thomas uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations from Brückners mobile phone that link him to the moment of Madeleine's disappearance and the clues that link him to a recognised German paedophile ring.”

Also:
“Mark tests this statement by identifying the girl and talking to her current partner.”

Anyone still have a link to the article where the partner spoke to the media? About “just wanting it over and done with”?

So why talk to the current partner, he probably didn't know her when she was 17,. Why isn't she talking. and also mwt was filming this last year, so it's not up to date if you get me. Imo, but I look forward to watching

So why talk to the current partner, he probably didn't know her when she was 17,. Why isn't she talking. and also mwt was filming this last year, so it's not up to date if you get me. Imo, but I look forward to watching

It’s the media. I wouldn’t want them clocking my face either.
If she’s the alibi the case ‘hinges on’, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t discouraged from speaking. But the fact the partner is talking, might speak volumes…

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-26851632

Brueckner, who is suspected of abducting three-year-old Madeleine, says he drove his young sexual partner to the airport at Faro, Portugal, for a flight home the day after his alleged crime.
The pair were stopped and photographed at a police roadblock, he said.

this then must refer to the next day, the 4th- surely he has provided his alibi during his 2013 witness statement about his exact whereabouts...

Brueckner claimed he was miles away, along the east coast towards Faro, by the time Madeleine disappeared, between 9pm and 10pm.

Faro is not THAT long a way from PDL... and if he was towards Faro, then he could just be a few miles away... surely the masts close to Faro would have picked up his phone?? oh, and if he drove towards Faro avoiding tolls, then he could also have some time in Odiaxere...

German police reportedly found a photograph of the woman lying in Brueckner’s campervan, during their investigation into a rape for which the 44-year-old is now serving a seven-year jail sentence in Germany.

If this is correct, then the BKA would have managed to track her and check with her their "relationship" already...

"We actually haven't found a single piece of the puzzle in the two years that would have somehow helped to exonerate Christian B,” Mr Wolters said.

they know about this woman - there is no alibi corroborated there... jmo

Just watched a Sky News report that included S.Vieira ( CB former lawyer) ..he said CB's alibi might be correct...

" as CB was a straight person "

Think he is meaning CB talked straight about things...but is there just a chance someone such as CB is a bit economical with the truth sometimes...perhaps ..maybe..?!

Last edited:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-26851632

Brueckner, who is suspected of abducting three-year-old Madeleine, says he drove his young sexual partner to the airport at Faro, Portugal, for a flight home the day after his alleged crime.
The pair were stopped and photographed at a police roadblock, he said.

this then must refer to the next day, the 4th- surely he has provided his alibi during his 2013 witness statement about his exact whereabouts...

Brueckner claimed he was miles away, along the east coast towards Faro, by the time Madeleine disappeared, between 9pm and 10pm.

Faro is not THAT long a way from PDL... and if he was towards Faro, then he could just be a few miles away... surely the masts close to Faro would have picked up his phone?? oh, and if he drove towards Faro avoiding tolls, then he could also have some time in Odiaxere...

German police reportedly found a photograph of the woman lying in Brueckner’s campervan, during their investigation into a rape for which the 44-year-old is now serving a seven-year jail sentence in Germany.

If this is correct, then the BKA would have managed to track her and check with her their "relationship" already...

"We actually haven't found a single piece of the puzzle in the two years that would have somehow helped to exonerate Christian B,” Mr Wolters said.

they know about this woman - there is no alibi corroborated there... jmo

And also doesn't tally up with him having dinner the night before and saying to a different ex, I got a real horrible job to do tomorrow, so he wasn't with the 17 year old the night before, and I'm sure that her parents may have something to say, as in confirming he dropped her at the airport

Just watched a Sky News report that included S.Vieira ( CB former lawyer) ..he said CB's alibi might be correct...

" as CB was a straight person "

Think he is meaning CB talked straight about things...but is there just a chance someone such as CB is a bit economical with the truth sometimes...perhaps ..maybe..?!

CB is always be economical with the truth, at 18 he became was a perfect gentleman, and committed no more crimes, obviously he has selected memory

Not sure what MWT is saying here. 3 x 60 minute docs for the rest of the world starting tomorrow and a 90 minute special in the UK on the 11th? But in the caption it says "From" the 11th, implying there's more than one episode. Is it different in content in the UK to elsewhere or did Channel 5 perhaps just want to run it as 2 episodes rather than 3?

Attachments

• 39383.jpg
    39383.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 10
CB is always be economical with the truth, at 18 he became was a perfect gentleman, and committed no more crimes, obviously he has selected memory
“I’ll tell you that I wasn’t attacking anybody in my life after I was 18.” But also…
“They forget I have a lot of life experiences in extreme situations. My life is on up and down since I’m 18.”

:rolleyes:

Not sure what MWT is saying here. 3 x 60 minute docs for the rest of the world starting tomorrow and a 90 minute special in the UK on the 11th? But in the caption it says "From" the 11th, implying there's more than one episode. Is it different in content in the UK to elsewhere or did Channel 5 perhaps just want to run it as 2 episodes rather than 3?

Agree with the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member