Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a Sky News report that included S.Vieira ( CB former lawyer) ..he said CB's alibi might be correct...

" as CB was a straight person "

Think he is meaning CB talked straight about things...but is there just a chance someone such as CB is a bit economical with the truth sometimes...perhaps ..maybe..?!
this would be funny if it were not tragic -
Madeleine McCann: Christian B's former lawyers says his alibi 'shouldn't be dismissed'

yeah - if he gave that alibi in 2013, then of course it shouldn't be dismissed at the outset and I am sure it hasn't been dismissed. I am sure they would have investigated it.

But what happens if he presumably made a false statement then (in 2013) and now managed to find an alibi? if CB is charged, would a newly-presented alibi count? how many times is a person expected to change their testimony in a court of law or in a formal police witness interview?

Not sure what MWT is saying here. 3 x 60 minute docs for the rest of the world starting tomorrow and a 90 minute special in the UK on the 11th? But in the caption it says "From" the 11th, implying there's more than one episode. Is it different in content in the UK to elsewhere or did Channel 5 perhaps just want to run it as 2 episodes rather than 3?

the first episode will be a special - possibly with live (or not live) interviews and discussion of the documentary. most possibly 3 episodes, the last 2 of 60 mins, or maybe the third one will also be a special with 90 mins...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-26851632

Brueckner, who is suspected of abducting three-year-old Madeleine, says he drove his young sexual partner to the airport at Faro, Portugal, for a flight home the day after his alleged crime.
The pair were stopped and photographed at a police roadblock, he said.

this then must refer to the next day, the 4th- surely he has provided his alibi during his 2013 witness statement about his exact whereabouts...

Brueckner claimed he was miles away, along the east coast towards Faro, by the time Madeleine disappeared, between 9pm and 10pm.

Rsbm

What???? He passed through a roadblock???? Was that set up in order to find MM?

So, if I'm understanding this, he drives on through because LE is looking for an an abductor with a child, not a guy traveling with a woman. What a cunning disguise. Accessorize.

Where'd he go next?

Am I understanding this right?????

JMO

Rsbm

So, if I'm understanding this, he drives on through because LE is looking for an an abductor with a child, not a guy traveling with a young adult. What a cunning disguise. Accessorize.

Where'd he go next?

JMO
I think so - they must have had roadblocks the days after and not immediately!

Does some of you have the correct date of MWT documentary? It seems it’s postponed again and I doubt to see it anytime . Twitter says now 11 of may.
Sorry if asked before

This is chilling to me. His "alibi" was actually his strategy. Not a furtive kidnapper trying to squeak through a roadblock, just an amorous couple heading to the airport. Again, a disguise! People see what they want to see -- LE probably flagged them right through. And his girlfriend du jour probably had no idea he was using her, as a shield. Bet he was as polite and charming to LE as he was all handsy with her. Harrowing. Did he have a baby hidden in the back?

I hate everything about this case.

JMO

IIRC the road blocks commenced at 10am on May 4.
AFAIK There's nothing in the PJ files to suggest photographs were taken of vehicles at the roadblocks as CB has suggested / or has been reported.
Depends what type of roadblock it was.

Last edited:
If he went through the roadblock near the airport, does not that support his alibi in that he took this woman to the airport as he claims ?

Rsbm

So, if I'm understanding this, he drives on through because LE is looking for an an abductor with a child, not a guy traveling with a woman. What a cunning disguise. Accessorize.

Where'd he go next?

JMO

Bit off subject he would of been 30, and she was 17

We'll have to wait for MWT's docu.
There are too many conflicting news reports at the moment about times, roadblocks, trips to Airports etc, to be able to pick it apart atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha