Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for an update on the Boystown trial and came across this article: 2022 - Verdächtige im globalen Pädo-Ring, die mit Madeleine McCanns „Entführer“ Christian B in Verbindung stehen, stehen in Deutschland vor Gericht - News Text Area

The article has nothing new but contains this photo, which is unexplained in the article.

The young girl seems to have the colomoba and resembles MM. Weird huh?

The girl is Kelsea O’ Hara who killed some bloke. Man, 58, died six days after being knocked unconscious by teen girl
Coloboma is the correct spelling. I'm not sure how this is related.

I was looking for an update on the Boystown trial and came across this article: 2022 - Verdächtige im globalen Pädo-Ring, die mit Madeleine McCanns „Entführer“ Christian B in Verbindung stehen, stehen in Deutschland vor Gericht - News Text Area

The article has nothing new but contains this photo, which is unexplained in the article.

The young girl seems to have the colomoba and resembles MM. Weird huh?

The girl is Kelsea O’ Hara who killed some bloke. Man, 58, died six days after being knocked unconscious by teen girl

Is there an age-progression on Madeleine? Would be good to compare.

Is someone suggesting that Kelsea O'Hara could be MM? T

Hey - you never know. She was kidnapped at 3 years old - and just told her name was Kelsea. Do you remember "things" when you were 3 years old? Stranger things have happened!

Hey - you never know. She was kidnapped at 3 years old - and just told her name was Kelsea. Do you remember "things" when you were 3 years old? Stranger things have happened!
I don't know enough about Kelsea. She was kidnapped at three? Her history isn't known?

Is someone suggesting that Kelsea O'Hara could be MM?

No. I initially wondered why the photo was attached to the story but I answered my own question.

Some ahem.. ‘journo’ must have noticed the similarity & thought it would be amusing.

Whilst KO’H has an Irish look, MM’s face (esp around nose & chin) was predicted to look like KMc.

MWT: "when will CB be charged by HCW? What is German LE waiting for?"

@MWT; when will you disclose who are the current user(s) of 683? What are you waiting for?

That was a waste of time ! Just a rehash , sounds like it was filmed a few weeks ago .Still think it’s video evidence that they have to be so sure MM is no longer with us . RIP little one x

That was a waste of time ! Just a rehash , sounds like it was filmed a few weeks ago .Still think it’s video evidence that they have to be so sure MM is no longer with us . RIP little one x

MWT sounded more skeptical & exasperated. Interesting how BKA has kept SY at a distance. It’s also possible that MWT is playing a role to get close to CB. Everything CB writes is potential evidence.

The Germans have a lot of data to go through with all their recent arrests in this area. It’s even possible that there’s fake photos, as was the case for Peggy K.

But, I think BKA are relying on comms that need to be interpreted (eg. Have you disposed of the package?) I’m hoping that some of the Boystown crowd will give him up after their trial or at least, things start to move after that.

MWT sounded more skeptical & exasperated. Interesting how BKA has kept SY at a distance. It’s also possible that MWT is playing a role to get close to CB. Everything CB writes is potential evidence.

The Germans have a lot of data to go through with all their recent arrests in this area. It’s even possible that there’s fake photos, as was the case for Peggy K.

But, I think BKA are relying on comms that need to be interpreted (eg. Have you disposed of the package?) I’m hoping that some of the Boystown crowd will give him up after their trial or at least, things start to move after that.
Just putting it out there that - while he still has connections in the Met - MWT hasn’t been police for a long time. He’s now an investigative journalist. Likelihood of BKA sharing evidence with him that they don’t strategically want in the public domain?
Zilch.

So he can get off his high horse.

Last edited:
Yes, a rehash

Looks like as if they have arrested somebody with similar "fantasies", CB boasted around with in the panikspatz chat. Almost same age and said to have been active since 2005.

It's possible, some day all the evidence many people are demanding in this case, will turn up. If it hasn't already...

On the Darknet and via other virtual channels, Marcus R. boasted about his actions, exchanged videos and pictures of the abuse of small children and infants in one-to-one discussion forums. According to FOCUS online information, he is said to have acted out violent fantasies in order to make babies and toddlers breathless by means of oral sex. He is also said to have spoken to chat partners about the suffocation of little boys and girls.

Last edited:
The question is, why that vile peado, being in possession of 30 TB data (3.5 million pics and 1.5 million videos of child abuse), made a list including the clear names of other paedos?

What has been the purpose? Blackmailing them to make money out of it? Like Martin N. tried to? Producing the most extreme footage, selling it and then blackmailing the "customers"?

Becoming a "millionaire"? Very interesting IMO!!!!

The question is, why that vile peado, being in possession of 30 TB data (3.5 million pics and 1.5 million videos of child abuse), made a list including the clear names of other paedos?

What has been the purpose? Blackmailing them to make money out of it? Like Martin N. tried to? Producing the most extreme footage, selling it and then blackmailing the "customers"?

Quite similar MO. I feel sorry for all these kids who have suffered insurmountable torture under the hands of such vile and vicious people.

The list of 70 were people he shared material with.

The real blackmail potential is in the ISPs & credit cards which the Russian/Moldovan servers have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper