Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Janosch believes the -680 number may have been used by the woman in purple and that the man with the -683 number arrived in Luz after the call.

He posted a picture of a woman in a purple gilet.

Let's hope he pops along later to explain his cryptic post about whether he thinks it could be THE 'purple woman'.

"The (+351) 912 730 680 mobile phone was operated by a woman". How can Janosch be certain of this, unless he's leaning towards it having been NF's number, as 'friends' already, reportedly mentioned?

He has already cited purple woman as being LT, according to the DM, which she denied.

Maybe he can clear that up for us as well.

JMO

Last edited:
It says two indecent exposures against children ! Which is the second one? Because the Salema beach paperwork has already been handed to FF for quite some time...

Here's what I have in my notes....

Germany/Portugal – 10 year old German girl (on a beach, near Praia da luz, April, 2007).
Germany/Portugal – 4 children (exposed himself in playpark, São Bartolomeu de Messines, June, 2017).

Here's what I have in my notes....

Germany/Portugal – 10 year old German girl (on a beach, near Praia da luz, April, 2007).
Germany/Portugal – 4 children (exposed himself in playpark, São Bartolomeu de Messines, June, 2017).
The playpark incident should be easy peasy for the prosecutors, because he has been caught. According to his criminal record, the punishment should be perceptible.

But i am very curious about the state of evidence in the beach incident and how the prosecutors are going to pin him on that crime. Maybe it will reveal, if CB documented his past, at least in writing.

We'll see!

Last edited:
The playpark incident should be easy peasy for the prosecutors, because he has been caught. According to his criminal record, the punishment should be perceptible.

But i am very curious about the state of evidence in the beach incident and how the prosecutors are going to pin him on that crime. Maybe it will reveal, if CB documented his past, at least in writing.

We'll see!
here's some additional notes I have on the 4 boys - looks like he was already arrested for that one.

And will be charged with 2 other crimes in February. The first involves the sexual assault of a 10 year old German girl on a beach, near Praia da Luz in April, 2007. In the second one Brueckner was arrested & extradited back to Germany after being caught exposing himself to 4 children in a playpark during a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in June, 2017.

There were the British girls in the hotel room where ‘a man’ exposed himself, can’t find the story now. But this could be the 2nd one.

Referring to the other heinous crimes CB is suspected (and to be charged as it appears) of having committed in Portugal

"Charges could be brought against the German as soon as next month."

Can it be so quick? When did they get the paperwork for the Salema beach assault?

I am wondering why we didn't hear about the handover of the salema paperwork before?

Wasn't the re-registration of the Jaguar by AB in Augsburg done after he was asked by another friend in the area? Maybe the landline number belonged to the mutual friend.

"Retired Mr Bischof was asked to help him by a mutual acquaintance – and Brueckner lived in his attic for two or three weeks at a time."
I couldn’t figure out the area for the prefix 9150 - but I think it’s on the outskirts of Nuremberg.

Attachments

• A868C7C1-CF6D-4D93-A1A6-211BC19297F0.jpeg
    A868C7C1-CF6D-4D93-A1A6-211BC19297F0.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 13
here's some additional notes I have on the 4 boys - looks like he was already arrested for that one.

And will be charged with 2 other crimes in February. The first involves the sexual assault of a 10 year old German girl on a beach, near Praia da Luz in April, 2007. In the second one Brueckner was arrested & extradited back to Germany after being caught exposing himself to 4 children in a playpark during a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in June, 2017.
Is that when he was extradited from Italy ?
If so, was this charge not dealt with at the time , as he was serving a sentence in Germany at the time he was charged with the rape

If so, was this charge not dealt with at the time , as he was serving a sentence in Germany at the time he was charged with the rape

Yes, I believe that was what happened.

Don't forget - anyone here - to "tag" me if there is a court date announced! :D

São Bartolomeu de Messines is in Portugal… So this wasn’t when he was extradited from Italy, no. And he’s never been charged for the crime.
He was arrested at the scene - in Portugal - and extradited to Germany on an EAW for a separate charge. Subsequently released, and that’s when he was then picked up in Italy and extradited again. But again, on a separate charge (drug trafficking, hence the unsuccessful appeal to the ECJ as he was then further charged and convicted with rape, which wasn’t on the EAW).

Yes, I believe that was what happened.

Don't forget - anyone here - to "tag" me if there is a court date announced! :D
I believed in Santa until I was 10. Still didn’t make it true.

São Bartolomeu de Messines is in Portugal… So this wasn’t when he was extradited from Italy, no. And he’s never been charged for the crime.
He was arrested at the scene - in Portugal - and extradited to Germany on an EAW for a separate charge. Subsequently released, and that’s when he was then picked up in Italy and extradited again. But again, on a separate charge (drug trafficking, hence the unsuccessful appeal to the ECJ as he was then further charged and convicted with rape, which wasn’t on the EAW).

I believed in Santa until I was 10. Still didn’t make it true.

Thank you for additional information.

But I STILL believe in Santa Claus! Even at the old age of 74.... :D

Thanks for sharing. 60 minutes Australia are usually fairly quick
in uploading to YouTube and their last couple of documentaries have been very informative.
My thoughts too, JB.

60 Minutes Australia - TOMORROW on #60Mins | The Suspect | Facebook| By 60 Minutes Australia Tomorrow on 60 Minutes, Australia. Police say they finally know who snatched Madeleine McCann, so why won't they charge him? TOMORROW on #60Mins, the former detective who says they could have the wrong man.

Probably the 60 Minutes Aus take on MWT's documentary, including a fresh MWT interview, some original footage thrown in and maybe an extra, contemplative, gaze out to sea. :p

60 Minutes Australia - TOMORROW on #60Mins | The Suspect | Facebook| By 60 Minutes Australia Tomorrow on 60 Minutes, Australia. Police say they finally know who snatched Madeleine McCann, so why won't they charge him? TOMORROW on #60Mins, the former detective who says they could have the wrong man.
60 Minutes is such a terrible show. I can't stand watching it. Every time I succumb to an episode that might be of interest, I'm bitterly disappointed in the way it was produced. There are rare exceptions, but I'm doubting this will be one of them.

I was looking for an update on the Boystown trial and came across this article: 2022 - Verdächtige im globalen Pädo-Ring, die mit Madeleine McCanns „Entführer“ Christian B in Verbindung stehen, stehen in Deutschland vor Gericht - News Text Area

The article has nothing new but contains this photo, which is unexplained in the article.

The young girl seems to have the colomoba and resembles MM. Weird huh?

The girl is Kelsea O’ Hara who killed some bloke. Man, 58, died six days after being knocked unconscious by teen girl

Attachments

• C4698790-D6DC-4F37-A701-FBF6C30002D5.jpeg
    C4698790-D6DC-4F37-A701-FBF6C30002D5.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors