Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All connection data (so a phone that is connected to the network, irrespective of whether a call is being made/received) is recorded as part of normal system operations and requires no manual intervention. Getting the data specific to a phone, once the data mining specs are in place, is relatively easy, but there's an awful lot of data still to go through (the data centre in Dublin is a sight to behold!).

Each country has its own TLS (Tax Legal Statutory) requirements and what they are for VFPT I don't know, but they would include a minimum data retention period. I think it quite possible, if not requested before hand by LEA/Legal, all such connection data will have been deleted after 5 or maybe 7 years depending.

Take from this what you will...

Yes. I suspect it was never harvested as the data set would have been enormous. I wonder if they ever got this info for specific phone numbers?

I think there is a chance CB's letters may come back to haunt him. From the ones we've seen, he hasn't cast himself in a good light. They are full of lies, cryptic answers and strange comments that only undermine his claims of innocence IMO.

I did actually chuckle when I read what appears to be his main defence in the Salema beach assault case:

'The BKA knew that the victim had told the police in Portugal that the culprit had "teeth like a rabbit". Or perhaps they knew there was something wrong with his teeth. So they took a photo of me and changed my look by making my teeth terribly ugly. Even the victim said by seeing it that she can't remember that they were so terrible, that's funny isn't it?'

The way he has written that almost sounds like he is confessing that it was him that she saw. I don't know whether this is perhaps a photo that the BKA have mocked up to illustrate how his teeth may have looked before he had them fixed, or if it's just an unflattering photo of him. But either way, the fact the victim positively ID'd him with the caveat she doesn't recall the culprit's teeth being quite as terrible is hardly something to brag about when you are agreeing you don't think your teeth looked as bad as that either.
I agree, I hope he keeps writing because they can use that to catch CB in a lie(s). I think it’s interesting that he rights so neatly but signs off with an ineligible signature. Probably thinks the letters can’t be evidence if he doesn’t write his name properly!

When writing about the MM crime, he made a similar type of claim to the ones you’ve given examples of. He said ‘was my vehicle seen clearly in the area’?
IMO he’s basically saying his vehicle was in the area & perhaps parked just out of view from the OC.

“Brueckner is protective of her – she has moved on with her life now and he doesn’t want to drag her into it. He wouldn’t tell us who she was. We had to find her ourselves.”

Awk, isn’t that wile nice of him. Gent.

:rolleyes:

I’d say he was more protective of the fact his dates didn’t add up, Mark, but that doesn’t seem to be getting a mention tonight.

“Brueckner is protective of her – she has moved on with her life now and he doesn’t want to drag her into it. He wouldn’t tell us who she was. We had to find her ourselves.”

I’d say he was more protective of the fact his dates didn’t add up, Mark, but that doesn’t seem to be getting a mention tonight.
What a great guy! Besides the drug dealing, burgling, child abuse, rape & murder

I doubt MWT has uncovered anything of any substance. It’ll all be conjecture, ‘gut feelings’ & hearsay.

He’s probably stumbled upon some fringe people, who aren’t credible witnesses & would have been looked at by the BKA on multiple occasions.

With his investigative journalism credentials, he’s probably found the cousin’s hairdresser’s car salesman who saw CB was wearing red shoes sometime after he purchased some diesel for his van 10,20,15ish years ago.

HCW states, "We are building an image of Christian B., based on the methods he used to commit the crimes. There are many parallels, a lot in common with the case of the American tourist who was raped, the attack on Hazel and the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann".
"At home if the criminal sneaked into the apartment or property at night and would not normally enter through the door," he explained.

Has it been stated CB's entry method regarding the cases of DM and HB?

HCW states, "We are building an image of Christian B., based on the methods he used to commit the crimes. There are many parallels, a lot in common with the case of the American tourist who was raped, the attack on Hazel and the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann".
"At home if the criminal sneaked into the apartment or property at night and would not normally enter through the door," he explained.

Has it been stated CB's entry method regarding the cases of DM and HB?
Yes. If you use the search function at the top both cases have been discussed before.

I was given to understand the MWT documentary was in 3 parts .
Am I misinformed?

Next week's TV listings in the UK do not show a further part following tonight's .

I agree, I hope he keeps writing because they can use that to catch CB in a lie(s). I think it’s interesting that he rights so neatly but signs off with an ineligible signature. Probably thinks the letters can’t be evidence if he doesn’t write his name properly!

When writing about the MM crime, he made a similar type of claim to the ones you’ve given examples of. He said ‘was my vehicle seen clearly in the area’?
IMO he’s basically saying his vehicle was in the area & perhaps parked just out of view from the OC.
Do you think his statement gives any weight to the Smith sighting as it was away from the OC?

"But that doesn’t make him the killer of Madeleine McCann unless there is the evidence to support that. And there isn’t." - MWT

It amazes me that people defend CB when they have yet to see what evidence the German investigators have. The British investigators were even getting frustrated with them because they are so protective of all of their evidence against him.

"But that doesn’t make him the killer of Madeleine McCann unless there is the evidence to support that. And there isn’t." - MWT

It amazes me that people defend CB when they have yet to see what evidence the German investigators have. The British investigators were even getting frustrated with them because they are so protective of all of their evidence against him.
Yeah, it completely baffles me that people think that what’s in the public domain is all they have on him :rolleyes:

I think there is a chance CB's letters may come back to haunt him. From the ones we've seen, he hasn't cast himself in a good light. They are full of lies, cryptic answers and strange comments that only undermine his claims of innocence IMO.

I did actually chuckle when I read what appears to be his main defence in the Salema beach assault case:

'The BKA knew that the victim had told the police in Portugal that the culprit had "teeth like a rabbit". Or perhaps they knew there was something wrong with his teeth. So they took a photo of me and changed my look by making my teeth terribly ugly. Even the victim said by seeing it that she can't remember that they were so terrible, that's funny isn't it?'

The way he has written that almost sounds like he is confessing that it was him that she saw. I don't know whether this is perhaps a photo that the BKA have mocked up to illustrate how his teeth may have looked before he had them fixed, or if it's just an unflattering photo of him. But either way, the fact the victim positively ID'd him with the caveat she doesn't recall the culprit's teeth being quite as terrible is hardly something to brag about when you are agreeing you don't think your teeth looked as bad as that either.
In a case that’s horrendous, I can find some humor here. As you said, he sounds like he is admitting guilt! As if to say, “My teeth are not really that ugly and, see! The victim didn’t remember them to be that ugly while I was assaulting her!” What an idiot.

A broadcast needs watchers and clicks on the net.

The 5th or 10th broadcast on the same topic in about a one or two years need watchers and clicks on the net.

The 5th or 10th broadcast in one or two years with the same result as the ones before, that we do not know what the prosecutors know, gets no watchers, clicks on the net, or bombshell headlines.

So it seems to be a good strategy to do a recut and create a bombshell headline before broadcasting it.

This ain't a rocket science! ;)

Yeah, it completely baffles me that people think that what’s in the public domain is all they have on him :rolleyes:

This was just last December 2021...

This article describes how the British police accuse the German police of having concrete evidence about who killed Madeleine but are not revealing it. They say they are not being informed of all of the evidence collected and that the inspectors are being kept apart from the case.

As a casual follower of this thread, I think CB is a Ted Bundy. He's not tied to any "type" but he runs IMO on macabre power. It's the torture he's after, the more vulnerable the victim the better.

He's not afraid of prison.

He's toying with the media. For sport.

His satisfaction isn't in getting away with this crime or others IMO but in this ugly notoriety. Ultimate power. Manipulating the media, manipulating LE. Winning in his head alone.

He shows no fear IMO because he's incspable. The bigger the risk, the greater the thrill.

Evil with pants.

JMO

As a casual follower of this thread, I think CB is a Ted Bundy. He's not tied to any "type" but he runs IMO on macabre power. It's the torture he's after, the more vulnerable the victim the better.

His satisfaction isn't in getting away with this crime or others IMO but in this ugly notoriety. Ultimate power. Manipulating the media, manipulating LE. Winning in his head alone.

He shows no fear IMO because he's incspable. The bigger the risk, the greater the thrill.

Evil with pants.

JMO

Right. But he is unstable as well. Just wait for it.

This was just last December 2021...

This article describes how the British police accuse the German police of having concrete evidence about who killed Madeleine but are not revealing it. They say they are not being informed of all of the evidence collected and that the inspectors are being kept apart from the case.

I totally understand why , press leaks. Very little has come from
the BKA and rightfully so .

Evil with pants.

JMO

Indeed , was listening to the audio of JC’s book a few days ago and was shocked to hear how well one of CB’s neighbours spoke highly of his general mannerisms , helpful , polite etc. He definitely likes the spotlight only have to look at his 2006 and 2019 trials . Now he’s dictating to his pen pals with media connections.
What really gives me the creeps though is acting as interpreter for his girlfriend‘s arrest 7 days after MM went missing , that is some front but he lost his moral compass a very long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx