Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In her full appeal, on social media, she does seem to go on about MN quite a bit, but seems contradicting, as says he was in prison, and as we know MN is still in prison.she's either a crazy one, or could she be a different missing child, defo not MM

I noticed the handy shade cover up of the eye that should show a difference JMO MOO

You can see her eye pretty well in the Instagram images.
I don't believe she is Madeleine (I believe MM is dead) but she seems to genuinely believe its a possibility and she deserves to know who she is, she is asking for help and I hope that she gets it. JMO

"The young woman, Julia Wendel, whose claim went viral on social media, said last week that a German pedophile who was a primary suspect in the disappearance had assaulted her as a child."

WhAt^^^ does that mean? When did Bruekner assault her? Did he kidnap her in Portugal and then leave her alive somewhere to be rescued?

"The young woman, Julia Wendel, whose claim went viral on social media, said last week that a German pedophile who was a primary suspect in the disappearance had assaulted her as a child."

WhAt^^^ does that mean? When did Bruekner assault her? Did he kidnap her in Portugal and then leave her alive somewhere to be rescued?
She talking about MN not CB

This is all getting more than a little desperate, no?

No surprise whatsoever though that the LE is no closer to nailing CB than it was back in June 2020. And any number of dates since when they claimed they had everything they needed but were in no rush to charge because something something but they were still 100% sure... and on and on and on they went. On and on and on.

What an utter shambles.

Last edited:
Calm down everybody, the girl seems to have big issues....

"The young woman, who claimed to be Madeleine McCann, shared a WhatsApp conversation with her mother on social media. In the prints, the woman says that her daughter is making a circus and that she needs psychiatric help... "

"The young woman, who claimed to be Madeleine McCann, shared a WhatsApp conversation with her mother on social media. In the prints, the woman says that her daughter is making a circus and that she needs psychiatric help... "
Does her mother claim to have given birth to her? I'd assume there are newborn pictures and hospital mementos---like the tiny footprints, etc.

Does her mother claim to have given birth to her? I'd assume there are newborn pictures and hospital mementos---like the tiny footprints, etc.
J claims that her mother and father have refused to provide evidence like that when she has asked. She claims she doesn't even have access to her own birth certificate.

“Police investigators from UK and Poland try to ignore me. I will tell my story in posts here. Help me,” she wrote on Instagram.

“I have asked for pictures of when my mum was pregnant with me, other medical records and any pictures from my childhood and she never shows them, she just always tells me I’m crazy.

“My school teacher when I was very young said that I wasn’t there from the start but my parents insist I was.

“After all this confusion I began to do my own research I discovered what had happened to Madeleine McCann and started to piece together the similarities we shared.

“It has been so stressful trying to get people to listen to me.”

I can't give you that answer, because i do not know anything about her and her family.

But i do know, that the position of the coloboma, along with other parts of her story, do not match little MM and her life.

As far as i know, colobomas do not change position inside the eye, in this particular case from 7 o'clock to 6 o'clock.

The thing is though... if someone has become parents in an unusual way - particularly if it is a criminal way - that is a tactic they might take. Gaslighting. Out of calculation, anger, fear or delusion - or some kind of combination.

Of course, it's also something the parent of someone suffering from delusions or psychosis may also say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member