Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thinking this through, if the BKA do have a photo of a deceased MM then it must have been recovered from one of CB’s storage devices or a camera/phone. It cannot include any image of CB in the photos. This would be unusual as both HBs, MS and DM have all stated that he filmed himself in the act. It would also have to be a random or random set of photos seperate in terms of EXIF data to other images that did contain CB on the same device.

If the image didn’t come from CB, then how can it be established by HCW that he is responsible - given the points above - it would be a photo of a deceased MM with nothing at all linking it to CB.

What I’m getting at is that I can’t see how there is a photo and that photo doesn’t have a strong enough link to charge CB.

Am I making any sense?
Yes YOU are making perfect sense. They aren't.

Is it possible that the LE officers who have become famous via their press releases in this case, were seeking fame?

And we're back, astonishingly, to speculating about what it is they could have that allowed them to so publicly and damningly name CB!

Based on what they said they haven't got, the only other thing apart from second-hand info from dubious sources remains imo possible imagery (pics/vid) that somehow connect MM to CB, perhaps found on a computer or camera of his. I can't be bothered to go back and look for the quote but I clearly remember HCW saying or implying that material evidence exists that MM is dead.

Remember in respect of the current charges, they don't have the actual video tape of the rapes or (as far as we know) any photos of CBs alleged victims.

What they have is witnesses who say they saw said video.

IMO finding a photo of the victim in his possession would clearly be a photo linking him to the murder. I doubt the prosecutor plays such fine word games in his statements

Remember in respect of the current charges, they don't have the actual video tape of the rapes or (as far as we know) any photos of CBs alleged victims.

IMO finding a photo of the victim in his possession would clearly be a photo linking him to the murder. I doubt the prosecutor plays such fine word games in his statements
That’s what I think.

The other option then is a photo obtained from somewhere other than CB that shows a link to CB - something like MM deceased with an upholstery match to CBs VW T3. As there are other T3s and similar/same upholstery, not strong enough to charge.

What I find thoroughly unlikely in this scenario though is that if someone other than CB had this image (likely a criminal) how was it kept secret for 13 years?

All things considered, I don’t think the BKA have a photo.

After everything I’ve read, I think they have HB’s witness statement which I think was corroborated by NF and perhaps this story overlaps with info in Das Buch.

Two crims and a potential fantasy novel - no chance of a conviction but strong enough for the appeal.

So thinking this through, if the BKA do have a photo of a deceased MM then it must have been recovered from one of CB’s storage devices or a camera/phone. It cannot include any image of CB in the photos. This would be unusual as both HBs, MS and DM have all stated that he filmed himself in the act. It would also have to be a random or random set of photos seperate in terms of EXIF data to other images that did contain CB on the same device.

If the image didn’t come from CB, then how can it be established by HCW that he is responsible - given the points above - it would be a photo of a deceased MM with nothing at all linking it to CB.

What I’m getting at is that I can’t see how there is a photo and that photo doesn’t have a strong enough link to charge CB.

Am I making any sense?

You are making sense. I don't understand it either. But I can't think what else other than imagery would constitute material evidence that MM is dead.

I don't disagree but what could the material evidence be then, do you think? This is like Groundhog Day. We're back to asking the same questions we were asking a thousand threads (and what feels like years) ago.

Can't say that about the current one. Don't think we've ever heard a peep from him
Not even sure that OG are really in the loop any more
Cranwell I think it is, gave an update when the german suspect was announced.

Am I making any sense?
They establish he was likely there that night via the telephone. They use his half confession (I have a job to do tomorrow night in PdL..) and confession (bar friend). There may be more incriminating comments to NF and MN. They are also monitoring him in prison. It’s the cumulative effect of the different strands of evidence and his inability to explain anything away.

MY concern is that whilst people convince themselves he did it, if this is incorrect then the culprit(s) are free as birds.

What are you implying?
If it wasn't CB who's to say that the perp isn't already incarcerated for another crime.

They establish he was likely there that night via the telephone. They use his half confession (I have a job to do tomorrow night in PdL..) and confession (bar friend). There may be more incriminating comments to NF and MN. They are also monitoring him in prison. It’s the cumulative effect of the different strands of evidence and his inability to explain anything away.
Has he been questioned to explain any thing away ?

If Herr Wolters has definitive proof Madeleine has been murdered. but can't definitively identify the suspect. beyond that it has nothing whatever to with Kate, Gerry or any of their friends, where does that leave Amaral's book and his allegations?

So CB supposedly likes to video himself commiting sex crimes. I would guess as mementos he can watch over.

Except unfortunately there is no publicly known evidence they actually exist. For example this article @enquirer6 posted: Irish woman 'raped by Maddie suspect' speaks out after he is charged

I guess they could have a fragment of a blurry video of someone doing something to a small child.

But again it's the same problem!: If there was a good enough video to identify MM and what happened to her, then it would be good enough to charge and trial him.

CB was convicted for the rape of DM with the help of witnesses who had seen CB in video recording's allegedly raping other women.

DM testified that CB filmed her rape that lasted over 4 hours.

'Supposedly' doesn't come into it.

What ever he said obviously never brought suspicion on himself, so in effect he could explain things away.

Not at the time, but he could have brought suspicion on himself at a later date, if for instance he stated he was somewhere else on May 3 07, or gave an alibi that was checked out (during the 2103 interview), but BKA has evidence (from NF or CB) to disprove that now.
Did he say to BKA in 2013 that he was with the 'holiday fling' for instance, like he has said since?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!