Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HB was in prison in Greece in 2017.
Did he complete all the years, or got out before?
Many thanks, Heri.

If they serve half in Greece, it would look like he served a year less.

. He was initially arrested in 2011 and fled Greece whilst on bail. He was rearrested in 2015, sentenced to 7y 5m and released in 2017. Looks like he only served 2y, so less than half.

Did anyone screenshot his FB page??
The sun says released in 2019.

The report detailed how Busching was in custody at the time after three migrants were found in his car at Igoumenitsa in Greece.

He was jailed for two years and released in 2019.

HB was in prison in Greece in 2017.
Did he complete all the years, or got out before?
Many thanks, Heri.
This is a part of HB testimony to the police I once translated in English ä. Spiegel TV showed only a part of it and a lot was blackened:

This statement is about knowledge of a male German person I know by the name Christian⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛️.....

I first met officials from the team of the Ministry responsible for the investigation⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛️........ in August 2017. in Greece. They showed me various photographs. They used the internet to do research on Facebook and Google Maps. Today these photos were shown to me again. I am now happy to be able to make a statement to the police. Have come to London as a witness to assist the investigation.
I have never been friends with hristian. He was a friend of an accomplice of mine, one Michael⬛⬛️ whom I will be referring to in my statement. Another person I will talk about is called Manfred Seyferth, he is a traveller like myself. We have travelled around Europe together from time to time since we met in 2001/2002. Lastly, I will talk about a man I know by the name⬛⬛️. He is the owner of ⬛⬛⬛⬛️ In Portugal.

In the course of my testimony I will mention several places. One of them is a place in Spain called Orgiva , which is south of Granada. There is a large hippie community there. For a few years now, the annual Dragon Festival has taken place there in March. Hippies and travellers from all over Germany travelled there to take part.

I will talk about several places, the most important of which is Santa Clara. Sant Clara is located about 100 km north of the Algarve coast, where there is a large dam. There is a large German community there and, as in Orgiva, many residents are hippies and travellers.
When I was in Portugal, I often stayed there. Santa Clara is where the rebel farm was located. I lived there for a while in a caravan. I don't know the address, I only know how to get there, but I was able to identify the ⬛️ from the internet.
The police officer Mark ⬛️ showed me a printed screenshot from the internet of the ⬛️Portugal⬛️ I clearly recognise the ⬛⬛⬛️ on it.

I will also mention Portimao as the place where I first met Christian in a bar. I then went to Christian's house in Portimao. However, due to the advanced time, I could not recognise street names or the area in Portimao where the house is located.
It was a detached white house with a red tiled roof. Outside at the back of the house there was an area where cars were parked. At the time of my visit, the parked Autos⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
Two weeks later, I saw Christian for a short time for the last time. He came to Orgiva to buy hashish to take back to Germany. He left the same day and I never saw him again.
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

I finally left Orgiva in 2010. I went to Austria, then Italy and finally Greece.
I'm February 2011 I decided to return to Italy to celebrate my 40th birthday.
When I was about 40 km from the port of Igoumensita in Greece, I picked up 3 hitchhikers who I would describe as French-speaking rather light-skinned black people. When we arrived at the port, I was detained by the Greek police and arrested for human trafficking. I protested my innocence but was detained for 5 days and then released. I h thought that was the end of the matter.
In 2013, when I was living in France, I returned to Greece that year for a holiday. The following year I went there again. When I went there again in 2015, the police stopped my car. It was explained to me that I was wanted for human trafficking and that I had been found guilty in absentia and sentenced to seven years and three months imprisonment. I was so angry. Yes, I am a petty criminal but I was just picking up hitchhikers, it wasn't human trafficking! I served my sentence in Crete. I was released on 12 April 2017. I am on probation until 2021
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Attachments

• IMG_9150.jpeg
    IMG_9150.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9151.jpeg
    IMG_9151.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9152.jpeg
    IMG_9152.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
I cannot load up the screenshot atm. Will do it asap

they could investigate a british national if they suspected homicide or sexual abuse.the point im making is that Grange was limited in what it could investigate, not because the mccanns were being protected but because of the law. Sutton didnt seem to realise this

I can't follow this at all.

Why can't the Met investigate British nationals resident in Britain for any crime they discover?

Is there some law where the crime was out of jurisdiction?

I can't follow this at all.

Why can't the Met investigate British nationals resident in Britain for any crime they discover?

Is there some law where the crime was out of jurisdiction?
Thing is, as it been determined what crime actually was committed.

Thinking about a few recent comments, there are consistencies between the DM, HB and perhaps the two video recorded rapes found by HB and MS. All four were in fact video recorded which suggests it was something CB did when committing these offences i.e. all the rapes we know of were recorded.

It was suggested up-thread that there were possibly more rapes which does seem likely as all four of the known offences could have happened within a couple of years.

Given CB has been charged for the two video recorded rapes without a dates or identified victims, is there any possibility that if HCW had more images/footage of rapes he would not have charged CB at this time? In other words, if he had similar offences on video, would he definitely be charging CB now even if there were no victims?

I am looking at the possibility of the MM photo evidence. We know that CB has likely committed at least four rapes, all recorded. IMO, it’s likely that if he had saved images/footage of himself committing offences amongst the 8,000 files at the box factory, some of these would be rapes - does that logic follow?

But, he has not been charged for any offences other than the ones above, all of which were uncovered by German LE through witness statements and cold case requests from Portugal.

Therefore, can we conclude that there were no videos/images of CB committing rapes found at the box factory?

If so, does this reduce the possibility that CB saved and buried any videos or images MM at the box factory?
Further to this, I seemed to recall all edged footage of CB performing a sex act on the tow ball of a vehicle. Can anyone confirm that this existed? If it did, was it filmed and found at the box factory?

I am trying to understand if there is any footage that CB has recorded of himself committing offences or other weird stuff that is in possession of German LE?

Again, does the lack of charges say with any certainty that there is none?

So in the above video, if you watch it in the YT app, you can select subtitles with auto translate to English.

From 10 minutes onwards, it discusses the 8,000 files - it’s not nice, be warned. It seems to say that approximately 100 it the 8,000 images are of CB himself.

Is there a German speaker that can confirm that these are just images of him alone, doing weird stuff or does it say he is committing offences?

Thanks

Last edited:
All I know is that they don't have the video tape of the rapes - just the testimony from the associates who saw it
But if they had of found footage of offences amongst the box factory stash, do you think they would have charged CB for them at this time?

But if they had of found footage of offences amongst the box factory stash, do you think they would have charged CB for them at this time?
I can't find the footage, but I think I remember HCW telling someone that he didn't have the items found at the factory, they were with a force local to that area.

I they would first need to identify any children at risk.

I think they will include these charges with the MM charge. They will want to hold back this evidence for his interview.

If it were the case that MM could be argued to be in pics, it would be quite horrific for Prosecutors to have to put this evidence before a Court. The parents would have to put into evidence photos of birthmarks, then potentially be forced to look at his pics. Truly horrifying. Enough to reduce every professional in Court to tears.

I they would first need to identify any children at risk.

I think they will include these charges with the MM charge. They will want to hold back this evidence for his interview.

If it were the case that MM could be argued to be in pics, it would be quite horrific for Prosecutors to have to put this evidence before a Court. The parents would have to put into evidence photos of birthmarks, then potentially be forced to look at his pics. Truly horrifying. Enough to reduce every professional in Court to tears.
Thank you.

I am trying to establish how likely it is that CB kept images of himself offending and therefore how likely it would be that he would keep incriminating images of MM if he is guilty of the crime.

I think there are a few reasons why this is unlikely:

1. At the end of 2012, he became aware that he was potentially in the frame for the crime;

2. At around this time (can’t recall the exact date may be later) he was charged and convicted for molesting his girlfriend’s daughter - images found on CB’s Casio camera were used as evidence against him;

3. We know that he video recorded all four rapes that we are aware of, none of these were stored on the USBs or memory cards found at the box factory and if some of the 100 images containing CB were of rapes, why has he not been charged for them now?

To me, it looks like either there is no video/photo evidence of CB committing any offences or, he has saved the most incriminating images of MM and perhaps other child abuse which would carry more severe penalties - which doesn’t make any sense.

Is this making sense?

It was said (media) that much of the material had been downloaded from the internet. Perhaps little relates directly to CB.
The video I shared up thread states via google translate words to the effect of:

1. Approximately 100 images containing CB;
2. In some he is wearing tights and a leotard;
3. He is using an “anal plaque”
4. A towing device for a vehicle;
5. A work bench.

I wanted to know if all the images were of him doing full-blown weirdo on his own or do some of them show him committing offences against other people?

I can't speculate on what was found at the box factory.

But the obvious reason why the rapes weren't there is his 'mates" took his camera and video tape while he was in prison and then no one knows what happened to them - but clearly CB didnt't have that stuff anymore, or it would have been used at trial.

Thank you.

I am trying to establish how likely it is that CB kept images of himself offending and therefore how likely it would be that he would keep incriminating images of MM if he is guilty of the crime.

1. At the end of 2012, he became aware that he was potentially in the frame for the crime;

2. At around this time (can’t recall the exact date may be later) he was charged and convicted for molesting his girlfriend’s daughter - images found on CB’s Casio camera were used as evidence against him;

3. We know that he video recorded all four rapes that we are aware of, none of these were stored on the USBs or memory cards found at the box factory and if some of the 100 images containing CB were of rapes, why has he not been charged for them now?

To me, it looks like either there is no video/photo evidence of CB committing any offences or, he has saved the most incriminating images of MM and perhaps other child abuse which would carry more severe penalties - which doesn’t make any sense.

Is this making sense?
If Wolters charges for the box factory findings he would have to share everything found there with the defence. He doesn't want to do that for some reason

Thank you.

Is this making sense?
Yes. It would obviously be the smart thing to get rid of such evidence. And presumably, it wasn’t on the devices seized in 2013, when he assaulted NM.

But he might have already uploaded them which is where the Boys Town Administrators could assist.

When accessing CP, you need to provide your own original images so there’s that reason to keep your originals.

Then there’s the resale value and you might expect that anyone who purchased imagery from him should have received it.

It’s a shame he never met Panikspatz in person because he would have spilled so much to him in particular, as a consumer of young female CP.

I can't speculate on what was found at the box factory.

But the obvious reason why the rapes weren't there is his 'mates" took his camera and video tape while he was in prison and then no one knows what happened to them - but clearly CB didnt't have that stuff anymore, or it would have been used at trial.
Respectfully, you’re missing my point. I know that there is no footage of all four rapes we are aware of.

In my original post on this subject I picked up on your point that there were very likely more rapes. Also, that of these four offences, of which we are aware, he recorded all of them.

So since the DM rape in 2005 it seems likely he has committed more rapes and if so, equally likely he recorded them.

Therefore, my question is: if HCW had obtained videos of rapes at the box factory, would he have charged CB with these offences at the same time as the Hazel B rape and the two from the farmhouse or is there any reason he would hold off doing so?

If he wouldn’t hold off, we can assume that CB didn’t keep any incriminating footage of himself committing the crime of rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14