Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And without any physical evidence MM was ever at Arade Reserviour, CB may as well just come out and say "yeah, I did visit Arade Reserviour, I use to visit it all the time, at least 2 or 3 times a week, thats obviosuly why you found soil in my van that matches the soil there, what of it?'.

If the only evidence that MM was ever at Arade Reserviour is informant information, CBs defence will just claim they're lying (which they might be) and to prove it (which I think is what they were trying to do).

Simply matching soil samples is such weak evidence however; but matching a soil sample taken from CBs van which had fibres of MM clothing in to, to soil found at Arade Reservoir which has fragments of MMs bones in it would be a whole different story.
They could have pictures of MM, in or nearby the campervan.

They are looking for traces of her body, that simple imho! They want to charge for murder and not a "simple" abduction, that maybe already felt under the statue of limitations.

They could have pictures of MM and in or nearby the campervan.

They are looking for traces of her body, that simple imho! They want to charge for murder and not a "simple" abduction, that maybe already felt under the statue of limitations.
They could have pictures of MM nearby the campervan at a location they managed to identify as the Arade. And i don't think she is alive in the pictures. I cannot even fathom what they have tbh (judging from his chat with panikspatz)
Jmo

They could have pictures of MM nearby the campervan at a location they managed to identify as the Arade. And i don't think she is alive in the pictures. I cannot even fathom what they have tbh (judging from his chat with panikspatz)
Jmo
One single objection!

Of course she could be alive on these pictures. There are rumors about MM being still alive for a particular period of time, after her abduction.

And it fits the panikspatz chat as well. No possibility to torture for days, if the victim would be dead from day one.

Sounds chilling, i know. But it's hard to describe just that in a "cozy" way.

Imo that there is some kind of evidence that points to Madeleine being dead we can argue til the cows come home and go out again what that maybe, imo it's also possible there is evidence that points to CB killing Madeleine, the problem is that the link to them being together is what is missing, once again imo it's Madeleines remains that are the key , searches of wells, allotments and the recent ones bear that out .
If the police have sufficient evidence to prove that CB murdered MM - they don't need anything else. My opinion

One single objection!

Of course she could be alive on these pictures. There are rumors about MM being still alive for a particular period of time, after her abduction.

And it fits the panikspatz chat as well. No possibility to torture for days, if the victim would be dead from day one.

Sounds chilling, i know. But it's hard to describe just that in a "cozy" way.
I would prefer not to think of this. :-( better dead immediately poor baby

I would prefer not to think of this. :-( better dead immediately poor baby
You're obviously not the only one, who is thinking this way.

Just imagine being a prosecutor from a small german town, being in charge, just because the little Mr. Sunshine called CB had his last official whereabout in that area.

Trying to do your job, whilst at least 50 % of the "fanboys" keep on critizising your efforts and to comfort a proven child molester and rapist who ran his mouth more than once about knowing what happened to the poor little child! ;)

Last edited:
You're obviously not the only one, that is thinking this way.

Just imagine being a prosecutor from a small german town, being in charge, just because the little Mr. Sunshine called CB had his last official whereabout in that area.

Trying to do your job, whilst at least 50 % of the "fanboys" keep on critizising your efforts and to comfort a proven child molester and rapist who ran his mouth more than once about knowing what happened to the poor little child! ;)
You're obviously a prosecutor's dream jury member. But when you've been following a case this long, the truth matters!

Or by so called "solicitors" who are usually making money by using every single loophole inside the law to defend their clients, but if prosecutors are doing the same, they tend to make up scandals out of it!:D

Possibly. The fibre evidence from the vehicle might be weak and they are looking for more fabric.

It could also be to corroborate witness evidence. If CB told MC’s gangland client that he disposed of the body at Arade, the soil will show CB was there in his vehicle in that approximate time period.
Great point, I didnt think of that. If the evidence from the van is weak, then evidence from Arade Reservior could be stronger, and even if it isnt it would surely strenghten the evidence found in his van. 2 peaces of weak(ish) evidence is better than one.

I dont neccessearily agree with your second point, however. If MC's gangland client CLAIMS CB did dispose of the MM at Arade, and the soil is a match with the 'approximate' time period, how approximate are we talking exactly; days, weeks, months, longer???

Even if you could pinpoint the soil sample to within 2 days of MM going missing, CB could still turn round and say "yeah, so what, I probably did visit there 2 days after she vanished. I loved it there and visted it all the time." Within forensic proof that MM was ever at Arade, matching 2 soil samples from Arade and CB van seems pointless. JMO

Great point, I didnt think of that. If the evidence from the van is weak, then evidence from Arade Reservior could be stronger, and even if it isnt it would surely strenghten the evidence found in his van. 2 peaces of weak(ish) evidence is better than one.

I dont neccessearily agree with your second point, however. If MC's gangland client CLAIMS CB did dispose of the MM at Arade, and the soil is a match with the 'approximate' time period, how approximate are we talking exactly; days, weeks, months, longer???

Even if you could pinpoint the soil sample to within 2 days of MM going missing, CB could still turn round and say "yeah, so what, I probably did visit there 2 days after she vanished. I loved it there and visted it all the time." Within forensic proof that MM was ever at Arade, matching 2 soil samples from Arade and CB van seems pointless. JMO
The pollen could tie it to May. It could bolster a witness who saw him there or a satellite pic.

I’m sure there is a better reason - & they will be looking for items from clothing to SIM & camcorder.

I hate to say this but they may also be looking for the murder ‘weapon’ eg a tie, a chain, rope.

The pollen could tie it to May. It could bolster a witness who saw him there or a satellite pic.

I’m sure there is a better reason - & they will be looking for items from clothing to SIM & camcorder.

I hate to say this but they may also be looking for the murder ‘weapon’ eg a tie, a chain, rope.
Also, pollen analysis looks at environmental and human interaction and exchange. Only my opinion and based on postgrad Archaeology.

Also, pollen analysis looks at environmental and human interaction and exchange. Only my opinion and based on postgrad Archaeology.
What could they detect from pollen analysis?

I’m wondering if they could extract DNA from urine/feces in the soil.

You're obviously not the only one, who is thinking this way.

But imo the prosecution is giving the defence an easy out, it's in the public domain now CB is supposed to have visited the resevoir, all CBs team would need to do is confirm it, now what ? Now if remains were found that would be altogether different.

Or by so called "solicitors" who are usually making money by using every single loophole inside the law to defend their clients, but if prosecutors are doing the same, they tend to make up scandals out of it!:D
There is a series of true life crimes on British tv called no1 suspect in a recent episode a DCI said they have to think like a defence lawyer whilst gathering evidence to make it water tight, never heard a defence team say they have to think like the investigators, so much easier if no defence was allowed one supposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid