Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

Not sure they are likely to find CB fingerprints at the crime scene. As a prolific burglar, he would surely have been wearing gloves.

Maybe, but if he wanted to blend into the surroundings that night, gloves is kind of odd. Also it wasn't a cold. None of the various witnesses say they saw a man with gloves holding a child (if they have then I've missed it).

You would have thought that the resort washed the bed sheets before new holidaymakers arrived.

We're talking about very small stains here and biological traces aren't always able to be washed out completely as people imagine. If this is the stain found on the bed under the window, it was small and showed up with 'presumptive tests' and under blacklight as semen but gave a 'weakly positive result' but also showed up as saliva in other tests.
They got a profile from it but were not able to match it to anyone, they sent it to UK police too. So the police worked with the facts that they had at the time and tried to work out who this small possibly saliva/ possibly semen stain could have belonged to.
They traced the recent occupants of the bed.

"We do stay in contact with the colleagues in Portugal but everything is more cumbersome"

One among several critical voices against PJ.
13 years to solve this case.....too too much. For all involved.
But being CB confirmed as the perpetrator, IMO can PJ go unscathed?

I'm still trying to get the real and relevant picture but, in 2007, CB had been collected a series of previous convictions include sex abuse on child. All known at that date. He was in the area for years. Rape investigation (2005-2006) dropped due to lack of evidence. They were called out several times after ex-girlfriend complaints of CB's attacks. Never charged.
How can't he be one of the targets much earlier?
They claim he was referenced. But really since when?

PJ: Initial defensive attitude to avoid external influences? Then turn to just "informative" and trailing behind the others instructions? Why not more proactive?
Now, still cooperating to clean the face?

Algarve, I know it well....spoiled with massive tourism, where money flows but burglary, rape and escape has became "trivial" at that time. Too easy.
Where's the real prevention? Where's the quick reaction?

(I'm portuguese)

He wasn't investigated for the rape in 2006 as far as I can see, he was only linked to it in 2017 when a video was seen. He had a record for sexual activity in front of a child and burglary when Maddie went missing. No record for rape when the rapes occurred. Apparently police did search his vehicle days after Maddy went missing and found nothing...just as German police have done recently.

We're talking about very small stains here and biological traces aren't always able to be washed out completely as people imagine. If this is the stain found on the bed under the window, it was small and showed up with 'presumptive tests' and under blacklight as semen but gave a 'weakly positive result' but also showed up as saliva in other tests.
They got a profile from it but were not able to match it to anyone, they sent it to UK police too. So the police worked with the facts that they had at the time and tried to work out who this small possibly saliva/ possibly semen stain could have belonged to.
They traced the recent occupants of the bed.

Forensics advances, I'm going by the press comment, that the police are re-examining the evidence.

He wasn't investigated for the rape in 2006 as far as I can see, he was only linked to it in 2017 when a video was seen. He had a record for sexual activity in front of a child and burglary when Maddie went missing. No record for rape when the rapes occurred. Apparently police did search his vehicle days after Maddy went missing and found nothing...just as German police have done recently.

A list of his criminal record here in The Independant. I think he had another conviction in 2016

"in 2016 he was convicted for child sex abuse and possessing indecent images."

Madeleine McCann suspect 'had moved to Portugal to flee prison sentence' in Germany

Actually my point is....this Skype conversation is from 2013, he is talking in "the future", things he wants to do (in the future), with a "little one" (sorry once again) what sounds like he didn't do it before.
Also, in the 'wishful' conversation, he talks about keeping the little one for awhile.

Maybe he is regretful that he didn't do that the prior time. He did the usual thing, which is dispose of the kidnap victim within an hour or two. :(

Perhaps he is saying that next time, in the future, he will take his time and hold the little one for much longer.....:mad:

A list of his criminal record here in The Independant. I think he had another conviction in 2016

"in 2016 he was convicted for child sex abuse and possessing indecent images."

Madeleine McCann suspect 'had moved to Portugal to flee prison sentence' in Germany
And didnt it say he was given 15 months in 2016, for child sexual abuse and child *advertiser censored*? :mad:

How could he be given such a lenient sentence, after being convicted previously for 16 crimes, including several sexual assaults, child *advertiser censored*, robbery, burglary, drug dealing, drug trafficking---and his 16th conviction gets him 15 months?

...sigh...

Maybe, but if he wanted to blend into the surroundings that night, gloves is kind of odd. Also it wasn't a cold. None of the various witnesses say they saw a man with gloves holding a child (if they have then I've missed it).
No, but he could have simply removed the gloves after leaving the apartment. If CB was involved and this was a planned abduction then surely he would have taken every step to cover his tracks including having a getaway parked very close by, maybe even in the car park outside the apartment.

There was no camera coverage there after all which he would have known. Could it be why he registered the Jag in someone elses name the following day just in case? Perhaps he saw someone notice the car and he became paanoid they might report it?

I just think he'd want to mimimise any exposure, you wouldn't go walking through street after street holding a kidnapped child which makes me doubt the Smith sighting in particular. He may be sick but he's not stupid.

So now the prosecutor is saying 'it's possible he filmed something. Doesn't sound like they have a video
And didnt it say he was given 15 months in 2016, for child sexual abuse and child *advertiser censored*? :mad:

How could he be given such a lenient sentence, after being convicted previously for 16 crimes, including several sexual assaults, child *advertiser censored*, robbery, burglary, drug dealing, drug trafficking---and his 16th conviction gets him 15 months?

...sigh...

It also makes me wonder about how intelligent and successful as a criminal he is, he doesn't seem to be that good at evading the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi