Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And didnt it say he was given 15 months in 2016, for child sexual abuse and child *advertiser censored*? :mad:

How could he be given such a lenient sentence, after being convicted previously for 16 crimes, including several sexual assaults, child *advertiser censored*, robbery, burglary, drug dealing, drug trafficking---and his 16th conviction gets him 15 months?

...sigh...

If he was given a 'tougher sentence', it would breach his
Human Rights.

No, but he could have simply removed the gloves after leaving the apartment. If CB was involved and this was a planned abduction then surely he would have taken every step to cover his tracks including having a getaway parked very close by, maybe even in the car park outside the apartment.

There was no camera coverage there after all which he would have known. Could it be why he registered the Jag in someone elses name the following day just in case? Perhaps he saw someone notice the car and he became paanoid they might report it?

I just think he'd want to mimimise any exposure, you wouldn't go walking through street after street holding a kidnapped child which makes me doubt the Smith sighting in particular. He may be sick but he's not stupid.

Maybe, we just don't know, but it wouldn't take long to rule the 'partial prints' out, there is no harm in confirmation.

So now the prosecutor is saying 'it's possible he filmed something. Doesn't sound like they have a video

It also makes me wonder about how intelligent and successful as a criminal he is, he doesn't seem to be that good at evading the law!

Not a master criminal, as you say, he commits crime gets caught, so is very 'sloppy and casual' in his criminality. So there are clues out there.

Where did you see that? Have you got a link?

The Scum again ( unfortunately). Someone linked it a while back.

Madeleine McCann prosecutors call on Sun readers to help them nail prime suspect

“I don’t know if we will ever find her body. The evidence we have points to her death but I cannot tell you all what we know.

“All I can tell you is that we are sure she died in Portugal but I am not able to go into specific details.

“We haven’t interviewed our suspect because we don’t want to talk about the evidence we have with him but if he wants to talk to us then we would be very interested.”

The suspect is known to have videoed a previous rape victim and Mr Wolters said he could not rule out something similar in their Madeleine investigation.

He said: “It is possible that our suspect filmed something in connection with Madeleine but we haven’t got direct evidence that he did.'

Point to her death, sure it was in Portugal but only possible it was filmed....?!

He said: “It is possible that our suspect filmed something in connection with Madeleine but we haven’t got direct evidence that he did.'

Point to her death, sure it was in Portugal but only possible it was filmed....?!
Thanks for the link. Interesting. Although I have just seen in a CNN article a contradiction of something else he supposedly said in this Sun article relating to evidence that she was killed soon after.

Suppose you could also iterpret what he said in another way too. If you put the emphasis on the word "he" in that sentence, it could equally imply that there's just no evidence it his CB who filmed the video.

If he did it, I hope they get a confession from him but I somehow doubt he will. I'm not going to get into any armchair psychology (might though if he's charged and sentenced!) but I think authority has played a big part in his life and it doesn't show that he's had any respect for it to say the least. imo

Thanks for the link. Interesting. Although I have just seen in a CNN article a contradiction of something else he supposedly said in this Sun article relating to evidence that she was killed soon after.

Suppose you could also iterpret what he said in another way too. If you put the emphasis on the word "he" in that sentence, it could equally imply that there's just no evidence it his CB who filmed the video.

Yes I did think of that, but why not just say we have video of Madeliene being harmed?
As I've said before, they are working with Scotland yard, sharing info and they will not say it's a murder, they're still going with 'missing person.'
So why the disparity if Scotland Yard have access to the same evidence?

If he did it, I hope they get a confession from him but I somehow doubt he will. I'm not going to get into any armchair psychology (might though if he's charged and sentenced!) but I think authority has played a big part in his life and it doesn't show that he's had any respect for it to say the least. imo

I think it's safe to say he's a narcissist and probably a sociopath, so wouldn't be one who wants to give up control of the situation. Sex offenders very often refuse to admit crimes too.

Yes I did think of that, but why not just say we have video of Madeliene being harmed?
As I've said before, they are working with Scotland yard, sharing info and they will not say it's a murder, they're still going with 'missing person.'
And potentially raise hope for M's family although I'm sure they've been well briefed on it.

Agree that they may have a video of MM being harmed, but cannot ID CB on it, that’s why they’re asking for descriptions of the places he lived - I think this was suggested a few days back on here. But without clear evidence of a murder being actually videoed Or lack of body I think this is why the MET are being cautious- also MM parents will not accept she is dead, they never will until they have absolute evidence such is their strong conviction to carry on ‘looking forever’ until they find her as Kate said.

I think it's safe to say he's a narcissist and probably a sociopath, so wouldn't be one who wants to give up control of the situation. Sex offenders very often refuse to admit crimes too.

From the video description:
Laut BKA-Gutachten wird Christian Brückner als Psychopath mit pädophilen Neigungen beschrieben.

"According to a BKA expertise Christian Brückner is described as a psychopath with pedophilic tendencies."

Hi all, I have been following the Maddie Mccann disappearance in the media for years. This is the first time I am posting on WS about it.

I find it very peculiar that CB was convicted for a rape in 2005 only in 2019.
A video of that rape led to his conviction. No DNA traces?
Apparently he was known to Portuguese police, as he had served two prison sentences in the country - one of two months in Evora Prison in 1999 for a minor offence and a nine-month jail term on the Algarve in 2006. Police have ruled out Christian Brueckner as suspect in rape of Irish holiday rep | Daily Mail Online
In other words: his fingerprints and/or DNA should have been known to Portuguese LE.
I just don't get it that CB did not appear before regarding Maddies disappearance.

According to the Mccanns, they checked the apartment every 30 minutes while having dinner. If this is correct, CB had sufficient time (30 minutes) to break/sneak into the apartment and snatch Maddie and leave. I presume that those 30 minutes wouldn't have been sufficient for him to abuse her and/or kill her too in the apartment.
According to some news items, Maddie had died in the apartment. If so, he must have been extremely quick. But there is also much contradiction in the news about whether or not Maddie had died in the apartment.

Agree that they may have a video of MM being harmed, but cannot ID CB on it, that’s why they’re asking for descriptions of the places he lived - I think this was suggested a few days back on here. But without clear evidence of a murder being actually videoed Or lack of body I think this is why the MET are being cautious- also MM parents will not accept she is dead, they never will until they have absolute evidence such is their strong conviction to carry on ‘looking forever’ until they find her as Kate said.

So if you think the MET have been cautious, why are the German's not being?
That's the contradiction I can't get my head round.

From the video description:
Laut BKA-Gutachten wird Christian Brückner als Psychopath mit pädophilen Neigungen beschrieben.

"According to a BKA expertise Christian Brückner is described as a psychopath with pedophilic tendencies."

sociopath, Psychopath - on the same spectrum & I doubt if he’s had a full psychological evaluation yet.

sociopath, Psychopath - on the same spectrum & I doubt if he’s had a full psychological evaluation yet.

I just posted this because people were speculating about it, and there is no need to speculate. Also, the BKA is the Bundeskriminalamt, that's like the FBI, I think? Of course they did an evaluation or they wouldn't have an expertise.

I'm sure the reponse in the media to that kind of revelation would be calm and measured. They still don't have enough evidence to prosecute, why reveal what they have now (assuming they did have a video)? Could be why they're asking for interior details of buildings he used, to tie it to him.

Regarding the dicrepancy between the Met's line, could be any number of things. Maybe they don't have ALL the evidence the Germans do, maybe it's not clear enough that the video is MM, or there's no proof of death on the video. Or it could just be political narrative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member