Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scum again ( unfortunately). Someone linked it a while back.

Madeleine McCann prosecutors call on Sun readers to help them nail prime suspect

“I don’t know if we will ever find her body. The evidence we have points to her death but I cannot tell you all what we know.

“All I can tell you is that we are sure she died in Portugal but I am not able to go into specific details.

“We haven’t interviewed our suspect because we don’t want to talk about the evidence we have with him but if he wants to talk to us then we would be very interested.”

The suspect is known to have videoed a previous rape victim and Mr Wolters said he could not rule out something similar in their Madeleine investigation.

He said: “It is possible that our suspect filmed something in connection with Madeleine but we haven’t got direct evidence that he did.'

Point to her death, sure it was in Portugal but only possible it was filmed....?!

That sounds to me like someone has informed them of video,maybe an informant has seen it and told them about it but they haven't seen it for themselves,I would think they would have to find a way to infiltrate whatever dark web group that was hosting it.
Someone I know was arrested as part of a sting,he was a member of a group for 5 years,and this group live streamed the rape of a 6 yr old boy (the perpetrator took instructions from the group in real time:mad:) and also live streamed the rape of a 6 month old baby,to access these live streams the participants needed an access code.
The man I know was a teacher of yr2 children in a school I worked in,he was only sentenced to 22 months:mad::mad:.

So,yeah maybe they have hearsay evidence of a video but no access to it yet :(

This is the MET's official line - albeit ambiguous.

UPDATE: Following Operation Grange Appeal

Pfff finaly a serious message to consider....thanks!
Hi all, I have been following the Maddie Mccann disappearance in the media for years. This is the first time I am posting on WS about it.

I find it very peculiar that CB was convicted for a rape in 2005 only in 2019.
A video of that rape led to his conviction. No DNA traces?
Apparently he was known to Portuguese police, as he had served two prison sentences in the country - one of two months in Evora Prison in 1999 for a minor offence and a nine-month jail term on the Algarve in 2006. Police have ruled out Christian Brueckner as suspect in rape of Irish holiday rep | Daily Mail Online
In other words: his fingerprints and/or DNA should have been known to Portuguese LE.
I just don't get it that CB did not appear before regarding Maddies disappearance.

According to the Mccanns, they checked the apartment every 30 minutes while having dinner. If this is correct, CB had sufficient time (30 minutes) to break/sneak into the apartment and snatch Maddie and leave. I presume that those 30 minutes wouldn't have been sufficient for him to abuse her and/or kill her too in the apartment.
According to some news items, Maddie had died in the apartment. If so, he must have been extremely quick. But there is also much contradiction in the news about whether or not Maddie had died in the apartment.

They found a hair in the rape victims bed that belonged to CB...don't ask me how they put one and one together after aaaaalllll this years. I think the video made them look deeper into the case. The apartment IMO is just bad wording and they actually mean a different place (maybe one of the older places he lived in, btw at the time Maddy went missing he was living in his van and already left the house he rented before)

If he did it, I hope they get a confession from him but I somehow doubt he will. I'm not going to get into any armchair psychology (might though if he's charged and sentenced!) but I think authority has played a big part in his life and it doesn't show that he's had any respect for it to say the least. imo

I think I would go with a female detective,he appears to have a deep seated hated of women and I would imagine he could slip up if he was enraged enough,'some stupid woman thinking she can trick me,or knows how I think etc,i will show her how inferior she is!' Kind of thing,possibly:)

He said: “It is possible that our suspect filmed something in connection with Madeleine but we haven’t got direct evidence that he did.'

Point to her death, sure it was in Portugal but only possible it was filmed....?!
i wouldn't focus too much on the fact he said its only 'possible', hes neither confirming or denying it. hes already admitted he wont comment if there's a video of Madeline or not, he probably knows CB is watching, hes keeping his card close to his chest and not giving anything away. hopefully CB is sweating...

i wouldn't focus too much on the fact he said its only 'possible', hes neither confirming or denying it. hes already admitted he wont comment if there's a video of Madeline or not, he probably knows CB is watching, hes keeping his card close to his chest and not giving anything away. hopefully CB is sweating...

I interpret that, as there is a video but they cannot prove that it was CB filming it.

“While this male is a suspect we retain an open mind as to his involvement and this remains a missing person inquiry.

“Our job as detectives is to follow the evidence, maintain an open mind and establish what happened on that day in May 2007."

That sounds like a carefully worded statement, something a politician would say.

I've seen nothing from the Met actually crticising the German authorities for viewing it as a murder investigation.

CB seems quite sloppy at certain things, like leaving wigs/children’s clothes etc.
Yet on the other hand seems meticulous with DNA. If only 1 hair was found for the rape case.

Do we know which vehicle he used when he moved on to Foral (it that is still correct) and did he use a different name there.

Did he reregister the car to start a new alias or because he thought it might have been sighted or because he thought it might hold forensic evidence?

I can’t help but wonder if the drip drip of leaks from LE is going to lead to some type of Epstein situation...where he mysteriously “commits suicide” in prison to protect anyone higher up in this disgusting ring...

“While this male is a suspect we retain an open mind as to his involvement and this remains a missing person inquiry.

“Our job as detectives is to follow the evidence, maintain an open mind and establish what happened on that day in May 2007."

That sounds like a carefully worded statement, something a politician would say.

I've seen nothing from the Met actually crticising the German authorities for viewing it as a murder investigation.

They seem to be professional and tiptowing in this horrible case..what would happen if they say...yes, she is dead..........when you are you don't throw with mud to another police force.

I’ve had to take a break from this for a few days. I’ll admit I’m nowhere near hardened to any of this despite an interest in unsolved crimes, it’s made me too sad.

My points of note:
- would back the informal ban on using the Sun (aka the Scum, or any British rag but the sun completely) for sourcing here. The daily stories from “witnesses” are diluting the impact and appeal for info. IMO

- I’m positive German LE are sat on something substantial, and want CB to come into questioning as less “in the know” of their hand as possible.

- can we stop all getting so short with each other? I saw the carry on yesterday with “Deepthroat” and it was quite clear users were questioning the context validly (was it a nickname, another offence, literal or code name for other things?!) and people were eye rolling that these users didn’t know the literal translation. Achieves nothing being nouty with people.

watching eagerly for the next “drip feed” of info from German LE.

Which is really what we should be basing any sleuthing on at the moment.
However :) it's very tempting to read all the other stuff because I think there might be little snippets of truth in amongst the sensationalism.
It's also a thought that what the red tops aren't reporting on might hold a clue as well.
Surprised that none of them have a story re CB's two brothers yet.

I can’t help but wonder if the drip drip of leaks from LE is going to lead to some type of Epstein situation...where he mysteriously “commits suicide” in prison to protect anyone higher up in this disgusting ring...

I doubt that if this is something MUCH bigger, that he even knows what he's really involved in - if she was taken to order and, let's say he was JUST the abductor, then he is just the scum, the gofer, the whipping boy at the bottom of a very large triangle.

I doubt that if this is something MUCH bigger, that he even knows what he's really involved in - if she was taken to order and, let's say he was JUST the abductor, then he is just the scum, the gofer, the whipping boy at the bottom of a very large triangle.
Which might be a reason as to why he was caught for crimes that he was solely responsible for and not for some of the more serious ones. imo

- can we stop all getting so short with each other? I saw the carry on yesterday with “Deepthroat” and it was quite clear users were questioning the context validly (was it a nickname, another offence, literal or code name for other things?!) and people were eye rolling that these users didn’t know the literal translation. Achieves nothing being nouty with people.
Well said. The reaction by some people to those innocent questions being asked was ridiculous.

I’ve had to take a break from this for a few days. I’ll admit I’m nowhere near hardened to any of this despite an interest in unsolved crimes, it’s made me too sad.

My points of note:
- would back the informal ban on using the Sun (aka the Scum, or any British rag but the sun completely) for sourcing here. The daily stories from “witnesses” are diluting the impact and appeal for info. IMO

- I’m positive German LE are sat on something substantial, and want CB to come into questioning as less “in the know” of their hand as possible.

watching eagerly for the next “drip feed” of info from German LE.

I agree with certain things you write...and I feel for you because you are not hardened, wich is a very good thing IMO. If you don't know a word used in this context....google it. For me the questions about this felt not ok, almost like trolling, because I translated the horrendoes skype chat, tried to avoid the explanation/meaning of this particular word...very consciously (because it hurts going "down" there). And by no means I wanted to "dis" people. This is never, ever my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife