Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

This, again, will be dreadful for MM parents if nothing comes of this. It must be such a rollercoaster of emotions for them- so, so sad.
Unfortunately it will reinforce the trolls against them- as is they haven’t been through enough. Heartbreaking

Wow, although I do agree that is probably the case,
From a german source, translated.

"The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig and the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) continue to pursue new traces in the "Maddie" missing person case . However, there is still no decisive evidence against the main suspect, a 43-year-old man who was last registered in the Braunschweig region. "It is not enough for an arrest warrant or an indictment," said Hans Christian Wolters from the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office on Friday.''

So what we have in reality, is the media digging up every bit of info about a man that hasn't been arrested on suspicion of anything. He cannot even be arrested and questioned on what they have.

"Maddie": Hinweise reichen noch nicht für Anklage

To be honest, the German Prosecutor is 'flaky' in that I was watching the news. The interview, he answered questions in English, then the next thing, he was answering questions in German, with me reading subtitles. So the jury is out on the German Prosecutor. the last thing this case is more confusion.

They wanted it to blow up in the media IMO. It's a desperate attempt to get anything solid on CB as all the have is - he lived there, he is a rapist, a friend said he confessed ( which could be a fantasy).
None of this is strong enough to charge him as it would all be challenged quite easily.

Again - not a desperate attempt, "Aktenzeichen XY" is a TV program that looks for tips from the public once a month for all kinds of crimes, has been doing this for over 5 decades and is very reputable. To the police the disapperance of Maddie is just like any other crime, at least for the German police. They followed leads, found a suspect and are now asking the public for tips. It only blew up like this in the media because it's one of the most high profile cases ever. That's not their fault. Are they still trying to use it to their advantage? To get more tips? Probably.

I don't want to go into the whole Maddie McCann story all over again here...Why for heavens sake would her parents have had any "need" to harm her in any way.....I leave it like this, right here. Look at Maddie's face....no, you would never give up a child like that. I want her little remains to be found, if ever possible, and hope the German police finds (shaking up everybody again) evidence.

I wonder if the McCanns lawyer will now ask to see what evidence they have on CB either directly to LE or the MET assuming that the MET have all the details too?
Recapping on CB:
He's served two thirds of the drugs charge.
He's been convicted of the rape charge but appealing : a possible seven year sentence.
Further evidence is always a possibility and also coming indirectly from some of other cases that they are bringing up.
There are suspicions that possibily could link him to them.
He appears to be in the areas surrounding where they disappeared and/or where the bodies were found. IMO

The German prosecutor's latest noises - Madeleine could still be alive - confirm to me what I suspected originally. They're basing their case on CB's bar room confession and the circumstantial evidence which places him in Luz. I really don't think they have some damning piece of evidence that they're ready to drop on him in court.

Could be a long ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member