Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you look it up just like i did?.start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

When looking, can you please find what % of pedos act on their impulses?

I for one cant figure out how these people know that they are pedos if they havent acted at least once.., or the 5% figures come from known events (meaning even more that arent known)

I'm catching up so probably covered,but of course they would know. I could remain a virgin my entire life but still know I am attracted to men,a paedophile would know they were sexually attracted to children even if they manage to control their urges ( some do,and have recognized it and asked for help to make sure they dont act on them).

I havent seen anywhere describing the Carolina ....name i cant recall murder on this site..has it been mentioned?

It was a case led by Amaral and he was convicted of coercing a confession, which was later recanted. His focus was on the parents of the child and it seems that he was convinced of their guilt. Only one of them confessed, yet both served 15 years +. (mum and dad)
I think this is the case of missing 8yr old Joana Cipriani, who vanished from her home just 7 miles away from the Ocean Club in 2004. Her Mother and Uncle were found guilty of murdering her, chopping her up and storing her in a freezer.. her body was never found! Nor was there ever any mention of where exactly the cutting up occurred. I always thought their convictions were very dodgy, all circumstantial. Was even mention of Joana perhaps being fed to pigs!.. sound familiar?? Amaral was found guilty of criminal offences linked to that case, as were members of his team, falsified documents too.. all this was going on just 1 month into MM investigation.. and Amaral was still left in charge! I remember feeling outraged at reading about Joana and then her Mums conviction. Especially when you realise that US and UK officials had bust the worlds largest paedophile ring based in the Algarve.. an online "buy and sell" of CHILDREN! A young boy, 12-13yrs old, vanished from The Algarve in the late 90s but LE did not believe he had been abducted.. his Mother identified his photograph after the bust- it was up on the website! Perfect for the Algarve, is it being so close to the Spanish border. Kids were out of the Country in under an hour! Very Sad X

Ok....this is the translation from what the McCanns lawler has said...
McCann lawyer speaks of "glimmer of hope"

The McCann family's lawyer, Rogério Alves, has meanwhile described the investigation as a "glimmer of hope". The new track seems more solid to him than previous ones. Regarding the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office that Maddie was no longer alive, Alves said: "This is a possibility." However, he does not believe that the German public prosecutor's office has evidence of this.

Sorry, forgot to put in a source "Maddie": Hinweise reichen noch nicht für Anklage

The German prosecutor's latest noises - Madeleine could still be alive - confirm to me what I suspected originally. They're basing their case on CB's bar room confession and the circumstantial evidence which places him in Luz. I really don't think they have some damning piece of evidence that they're ready to drop on him in court.

Could be a long ride.
And if they used the confession without proof, CB's defence would say he was fantasing

I'm catching up so probably covered,but of course they would know. I could remain a virgin my entire life but still know I am attracted to men,a paedophile would know they were sexually attracted to children even if they manage to control their urges ( some do,and have recognized it and asked for help to make sure they dont act on them).

Again I'm so sad by the fact that nobody reads...(maybe I'm ignored by every member by now)

Every thought about sex with children disturbs me very much, but like you say there is a difference between people who have sexual feelings for children and people who act on them. Having feelings for children is not a choice....acting upon it is.

CB IMO has proved to be a disgusting person, not only pedosexual but also a "power hungry" sadist.

According to this site "only" 1% of male population has this preference. Stop it Now! Wat is pedofilie

Pedophilia is a sexual preference that, according to international research, about 1% of the male population lives with.

A pedophile is an adult person who is sexually attracted to children who do not yet show secondary sex characteristics (voice reduction, hair growth, breast development, ...). This is often based on children under the age of 13. Some are attracted to children only, while others are attracted to both adults and children. According to the classification system for psychiatric disorders, pedophilia falls under paraphilias, sexual preferences that deviate from the prevailing standard.

Pedophilia is often confused with pedosexuality; sexual behavior related to children. Pedophilia as a sexual preference is not a criminal offense, but performing pedosexual acts is.

@Owlpellet We know he sold the van with a Portuguese plate in 2015 to a German living in Algarve and that van has been confiscated by police later.

I can't believe he sold it for 5.500€ and had the roof sawed before. If that's true about swimming pool, he might had just disassembled roof and joked with ex telling her he sawed it.

Maddie McCann suspect sold his VW campervan in 2015 to a car scrapyard | Daily Mail Online

Agree with joke about sawing roof. Maybe she was a bit naive? JMO MOO

What do you guys make of that man that was knocking on doors in PdL asking for money for an orphanage that did not exist?
The e-fit of him has a strong resemblance to the pig farmer nearby. (The pig farmer was questioned about MM, but dropped as a suspect). The pig farmer was once convicted for the rape of a teenage girl though. This all seems shady and the connections to CB, if the e-fit is of him, are too evident: the orphanage, the mention how to dispose of a dead body
I‘m not saying, he did it, but he could be a further accomplice

Speculating...

Is there a link for the pig farmer and his conviction ?

I would like to say something, and I made this mistake as well - he hasn't been linked to all the other cases, it's just that police look into them and if he could be responsible. "Linked" would mean they have some reason to believe that he is their killer, just looking at old cold cases again doesn't mean they "linked" him. This misunderstanding leads to the assumption that police thinks he is responsible for all of them while they never said that, just that they are looking at those cold cases again now to find out if he COULD be linked.

And wow ... that police sketch though ... The murder of this boy was horrific, the police sketch does look a lot like CB. I just don't remember who the witness was for this sketch and how much they think they saw.

We aren't allowed to talk about that here MENDEL,the mods have already warned us and they will close the thread if we do :(

Understood. I was talking about abductor, though...

German prosecutor confirming they have no forensics and it's all speculation!

'Mr Wolters told the Mirror there is no forensic evidence to show Maddie is dead.

And despite previously saying he believes suspect Christian B killed her quickly, he said: “It was only personal opinion and speculation.”

Earlier this week the prosecutor said he believed the child had been killed.

He told The Times: “My private opinion is that he relatively quickly killed the girl, possibly abused her and then killed her.''

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, German prosecutor admits

Backing off pretty quick now, huh? :(

Again I'm so sad by the fact that nobody reads...(maybe I'm ignored by every member by now)

Every thought about sex with children disturbs me very much, but like you say there is a difference between people who have sexual feelings for children and people who act on them. Having feelings for children is not a choice....acting upon it is.

CB IMO has proved to be a disgusting person, not only pedosexual but also a "power hungry" sadist.

According to this site "only" 1% of male population has this preference. Stop it Now! Wat is pedofilie

Pedophilia is a sexual preference that, according to international research, about 1% of the male population lives with.

A pedophile is an adult person who is sexually attracted to children who do not yet show secondary sex characteristics (voice reduction, hair growth, breast development, ...). This is often based on children under the age of 13. Some are attracted to children only, while others are attracted to both adults and children. According to the classification system for psychiatric disorders, pedophilia falls under paraphilias, sexual preferences that deviate from the prevailing standard.

Pedophilia is often confused with pedosexuality; sexual behavior related to children. Pedophilia as a sexual preference is not a criminal offense, but performing pedosexual acts is.

Ah dont be sad Bit of hope,I literally replied to the post when I read it and after I replied I scrolled down further and read you reply to the same post. X

Interesesting...................

'We have no forensic evidence, but we have no doubt that Madeleine is dead. I think the British authorities need the forensic evidence for her death, but in Germany we don't need forensic evidence.'

Christian Brueckner identified as suspect in McCann case after Met's call log breakthrough | Daily Mail Online
It also says that the investigators matched their findings:
Mr Wolters said: 'Brueckner's telephone number comes from our investigation, but British police have a data pool from 2007 from Praia da Luz of all mobile numbers [used in that area at the time], so we put our telephone number to the data of the British police – and it matched.
The prosecutor claimed the BKA has further evidence pointing towards Brueckner's involvement in Madeleine's abduction, but for now were keeping some of it secret from the public – and their suspect.

I think this is the case of missing 8yr old Joana Cipriani, who vanished from her home just 7 miles away from the Ocean Club in 2004. Her Mother and Uncle were found guilty of murdering her, chopping her up and storing her in a freezer.. her body was never found! Nor was there ever any mention of where exactly the cutting up occurred. I always thought their convictions were very dodgy, all circumstantial. Was even mention of Joana perhaps being fed to pigs!.. sound familiar?? Amaral was found guilty of criminal offences linked to that case, as were members of his team, falsified documents too.. all this was going on just 1 month into MM investigation.. and Amaral was still left in charge! I remember feeling outraged at reading about Joana and then her Mums conviction. Especially when you realise that US and UK officials had bust the worlds largest paedophile ring based in the Algarve.. an online "buy and sell" of CHILDREN! A young boy, 12-13yrs old, vanished from The Algarve in the late 90s but LE did not believe he had been abducted.. his Mother identified his photograph after the bust- it was up on the website! Perfect for the Algarve, is it being so close to the Spanish border. Kids were out of the Country in under an hour! Very Sad X
Do you have the name of the 12-13 year old boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04