Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had worked at the tunnels in albufiera its in an old castle,didnt know if this had rooms or anything like that,there was a sighting 3 weeks after maddie went missing from someone saying she had seen a girl matching her description had left the restaurant and got into a vw van

He had worked at the tunnels in albufiera its in an old castle,didnt know if this had rooms or anything like that,there was a sighting 3 weeks after maddie went missing from someone saying she had seen a girl matching her description had left the restaurant and got into a vw van

I am way behind in the thread but I have been following this case from the start.
This story reminded me of one circulating in 2009 about a villa with children's toys and and video equipment and I have found a newspaper article. I hope it is ok to add the link
Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa

This is massive!!, If this turns out to be true,OMG

You can translate a link. My Italian is a bit rough but I can post the whole article translation. Not sure it’s allowed, though?

I mentioned all the salient points. This is the extradition he’s fighting in relation to the 2019 rape conviction. He’s arguing they brought him back only on the drug charges so it isn’t valid.

Not a lawyer but this seems ... dumb. What happens then ... they let him out, immediately re-arrest him on German soil and re-try the 2005 rape case again?

I suppose it would be good to know whether Germany knew they were going to charge him with the rape when they extradited him for drug charges. The appeal has a better chance if Germany neglected to put that in the extradition documents.
Maybe this has been discussed already. So many details....

It is 2 years before but could this villa be linked? One says 10 minute walk, the other says half a mile which takes (according to a quick Google) between 10 and 15 minutes.

It would be interesting to have the addresses so we can check Google Earth.

Both links added for reference.

Madeleine McCann: Villa where Christian Brueckner raped tourist | Daily Mail Online

Here some more info about the Villa EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain

The villa where he raped that lady was a different villa, one that he broke into. It's called Casa Jacaranda.
Sorry i misunderstood. I thought you wanted to know more about the villa that he lived in

It is 2 years before but could this villa be linked? One says 10 minute walk, the other says half a mile which takes (according to a quick Google) between 10 and 15 minutes.

It would be interesting to have the addresses so we can check Google Earth.

Both links added for reference.

Madeleine McCann: Villa where Christian Brueckner raped tourist | Daily Mail Online

An expensive car...like a jag??, and lets not forget that the ex gf said that CB cleaned an older woman's house and looked after her dog etc

I suppose it would be good to know whether Germany knew they were going to charge him with the rape when they extradited him for drug charges. The appeal has a better chance if Germany neglected to put that in the extradition documents.
Maybe this has been discussed already. So many details....
I am so confused about this appeal. I find it hard to believe he could actually get off with the rape sentence due to some technicality as minor as this one. But like someone said earlier, surely if he is somehow successful at getting it overturned, and he gets released from the drugs sentence. The second he leaves prison, the German police will just re-arrest him and put him on trial again for the rape? Which will result in the same conviction again because there’s irrefutable dna evidence linking him to it. It all seems so pointless cause he’s not exactly gonna have time to leave the country, the police will be waiting for him the minute he leaves prison anyway won’t they?

maybe he’s arguing he should have been dealt with by the Portuguese authorities and tried there for it instead? Perhaps he think he’d get a lesser sentence in Portugal or something?

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20200619_121314.jpg
    20200619_121314.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
The winnebago was seen in Portugal by Dieter F. Does say here that this was a few months before MM went missing too, not sure why I assumed it was afterwards. Strange why this vehicle was never mentioned in the appeal...

Christian Brueckner boasted he could 'transport kids' in campervan

It was definitely afterwards. Reason being, the police would have asked for information about it, but they didn't. He would of had 3 vehicles at the time, the Jag, the VW camper van and the Winnebago. The police asked about the Jag and VW camper van.

Last edited:
Anyone heard about christian Ridout?,the plow and arrow?,the link between freud and RM?,..specifically christian rideout english guy who parents own the above place and lived next door to RM.Can not find any pics of him ,wondering if he could be the other half of the two blonde guys,or if cb ever worked at the place

An expensive car...like a jag??, and lets not forget that the ex gf said that CB cleaned an older woman's house and looked after her dog etc
My first thought turned to the couple being Nicole and Roman. The older woman being their landlady Lia Silva who owned a Mercedes!
God help anybody who ever has to take this case back to square one! It's madness X

I am way behind in the thread but I have been following this case from the start.
This story reminded me of one circulating in 2009 about a villa with children's toys and and video equipment and I have found a newspaper article. I hope it is ok to add the link

Hi newbie here! I think this is the Villa in Foral... everything arround it, is so suspicious. I will not be surprised something very big comes out of this.

How on earth could it be the same villa?
The article says it is half a mile from the McCann apartment in Praia da Luz, and on or near the seafront. Foral is 60 km from PDL, and inland.

Please read everything properly before starting red herrings.

Anyone heard about christian Ridout?,the plow and arrow?,the link between freud and RM?,..specifically christian rideout english guy who parents own the above place and lived next door to RM.Can not find any pics of him ,wondering if he could be the other half of the two blonde guys,or if cb ever worked at the place

What about the connection of Raymond Hewlett with PDL and scrapyards in Silves, the old mercedes and his timeline from arround may 2007. Raymond Hewlett: Timeline: Raymond Hewlett or the other german pedofile MN also in the same time in that area. Is it all a coincidence that al these monsters are in the same area at that time?

How on earth could it be the same villa?
The article says it is half a mile from the McCann apartment in Praia da Luz, and on or near the seafront. Foral is 60 km from PDL, and inland.

Please read everything properly before starting red herrings.

Indeed you are right, i got to excited about connecting dots and missed the part that the villa was half a mile from Mccanns apartment. I will try to do more research before i post something

Indeed you are right, i got to excited about connecting dots and missed the part that the villa was half a mile from Mccanns apartment. I will try to do more research before i post something

Don't worry. All the information in the area is confusing. I did the same with the villas post I put on. I had a search on Google Earth and it was sending me way further than a 10 minute walk between the villas. I should have known better to trust a Daily Mail article for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric