Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking a bit like a defence attorney (which is nauseating when considering who I'm playing devil's advocate for here), but even if his prints might have been on the device, that says he touched the device. Not that he created the content found on the device.
Unless there were someone else's finger prints also on the USB, then it must have been him? Unless other person wore gloves perhaps?

Regarding the blue tennis bag, why are the police so sure it existed?
I know that there's a police photo showing something in the wardrobe, which is no longer there in a later photo - but it could be any number of things, eg a spare blanket/pillow.
Is there any other reason to believe this bag existed?

Regarding the blue tennis bag, why are the police so sure it existed?
I know that there's a police photo showing something in the wardrobe, which is no longer there in a later photo - but it could be any number of things, eg a spare blanket/pillow.
Is there any other reason to believe this bag existed?
Yeah, I'm not too sure about that either. I know there was a big deal made of it after DP gave his interview and made that comment about "hiding" something in it when asked about the existence of this bag. Not sure where the initial thing came from though

1485 "What about a kit bag' Would they have a kit bag with them''
Reply "Err he certainly didn't have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn't have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played''

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn't a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.'

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything''

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.'

1485 "So as opposed to a bag it'd be something like a rucksack, if at all''
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.'

P.J. POLICE FILES: DAVID PAYNE ROGATORY

Some interesting bits in the article. They point to the situation in Foral and how it is strange that no appeal was made about the winnebago, only the other 2 cars. It also appeara to read as saying the conversation CB had with Dieter F in Foral about transporting grass in his winnebago etc took place before MM disappeared?

It could just be the way I'm reading it or a mistranslation but I always assumed it happened after. I haven't seen anything mentioned about where CB stayed after he was kicked out of the farmhouse in April. Could it be that he went to Foral and this was his base at the time of the abduction?
He was in Foral at that time in the house of his ex gf. Maybe its the same ex gf he went to Portugal with in 1995. Here an article from a Portugues newsaper Caso Maddie. Dona de casa onde Christian Brückner morou disponibiliza terreno para buscas

I read somewhere that the winnebago was not seen in Portugal,being found in germany near the box factory that was searched re the other girl in germany let me see if i can find it

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that either. I know there was a big deal made of it after DP gave his interview and made that comment about "hiding" something in it when asked about the existence of this bag. Not sure where the initial thing came from though

1485 "What about a kit bag' Would they have a kit bag with them''
Reply "Err he certainly didn't have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn't have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played''

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn't a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.'

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything''

1485 "Yeah.'
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.'

1485 "So as opposed to a bag it'd be something like a rucksack, if at all''
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.'

P.J. POLICE FILES: DAVID PAYNE ROGATORY

It's strange. I could almost understand it if he had been seen with a bag during the holiday, and PJ were trying to say that it was used by GM to hide the body. However, the "bag" is in a police photo but then not in a subsequent photo of the wardrobe, so it vanished *after* MM disappeared, so that theory doesn't make sense

He was in Foral at that time in the house of his ex gf. Maybe its the same ex gf he went to Portugal with in 1995. Here an article from a Portugues newsaper Caso Maddie. Dona de casa onde Christian Brückner morou disponibiliza terreno para buscas
Yes, but it says he went to live there after MM disappeared. The German article says the conversation with Dieter F took place in Foral before MM, it could just mean he used to visit there. Perhaps the link with the couple was already established but had not moved in yet.

I'm just trying to piece together where he was supposedly staying between leaving the farmhouse in April and then moving in with the couple running the foster home sometime after MM vanished. Also trying to figure out when he actually went back to Germany. This article implies he didn't go back there until after he left Foral for good but that contradicts what AB said about CB turning up in Germany "shortly after" the abduction and stayed with him for weeks at a time.

It sounds like he was possibly going back and forth. Probably buying weed in Portugal and transporting it to Germany to sell on. AB said he was drying it out on his roof.

Bungling London police FAILED to forward two letters to Maddie McCann's parents | Daily Mail Online

Has this been posted here, yet?
I checked back the last few pages, and didn't see it....

・Kate and Gerry McCann rubbished claims they'd been sent notes by authorities
・German prosecutor says they went to Scotland Yard, who failed to pass them on

This is terrible.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it illegal to fail to pass on a letter to the addressee in UK? SY surely can't decide whether to pass a letter on or not to the parents, especially from HCW. That's not their decision! So I guess it must have been in error! Hard to believe that though.

Bungling London police FAILED to forward two letters to Maddie McCann's parents | Daily Mail Online

Has this been posted here, yet?
I checked back the last few pages, and didn't see it....

・Kate and Gerry McCann rubbished claims they'd been sent notes by authorities
・German prosecutor says they went to Scotland Yard, who failed to pass them on

This is terrible.

Isn't it illegal to fail to pass on a letter to the addressee in UK? SY surely can't decide whether to pass a letter on or not to the parents, especially from HCW. That's not their decision! So I guess it must have been in error! Hard to believe that though.[/QUOTE]
I would have thought so however like most of these stories from the red tops you have to not only read between the lines but the words as well. I wonder if the McCann's have the letter/s now?

I read somewhere that the winnebago was not seen in Portugal,being found in germany near the box factory that was searched re the other girl in germany let me see if i can find it
The winnebago was seen in Portugal by Dieter F. Does say here that this was a few months before MM went missing too, not sure why I assumed it was afterwards. Strange why this vehicle was never mentioned in the appeal...

Christian Brueckner boasted he could 'transport kids' in campervan

Yes, but it says he went to live there after MM disappeared. The German article says the conversation with Dieter F took place in Foral before MM, it could just mean he used to visit there. Perhaps the link with the couple was already established but had not moved in yet.

I'm just trying to piece together where he was supposedly staying between leaving the farmhouse in April and then moving in with the couple running the foster home sometime after MM vanished. Also trying to figure out when he actually went back to Germany. This article implies he didn't go back there until after he left Foral for good but that contradicts what AB said about CB turning up in Germany "shortly after" the abduction and stayed with him for weeks at a time.

It sounds like he was possibly going back and forth. Probably buying weed in Portugal and transporting it to Germany to sell on. AB said he was drying it out on his roof.
He was going back and forth. AB also told that he was gone for weeks and then came back from Portugal with expensive things. I think CB knows the woman of the couple from Foral since his teens... they both grewup in the same town in Germany..and possibly went together to Portugal in 1995

I read that CB stayed at the villa in Foral AFTER MM vanished. The owner was named 'Lia Silva' and the paying tenant was the girl named "Nicole', she had a boyfriend "Roman', a baby and a teenage girl, possibly German, living with her. Lia Silva said CB was intimidating and scared other villagers also wore a gun in a holster?! Nicole had plans to transport girls from Germany to that shelter- wether CB was involved, I don't know. Lia Silva said Nicole left the property with an unpaid rent debt of £10,000 and some time after that, Lia kicked Roman off the property since he was never on the tenancy agreement X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetSouthernBelle