Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need clearer photos!
There was a picture of him as a school boy. DM? I don’t recall bc I’ve looked at so much. But that would be visible in that photo. I don’t recall any lip abnormality. But then, I wasn’t looking that closely at his lips.

My opinion is that the school boy that he was hanging about with, now serving time in a young offenders institute, is the one that is providing the police with info about MM. It is not outside the realm of possibility that he had taken him to a bar.

I read that 3 boys saw Tristan being attacked in the tunnel and that was where the photofit came from?

Read this article. It's a very good (yet disturbing) read. The 3 boys weren't the only witnesses. A lady saw him come from out of or near to the tunnel. Also a teacher saw Tristan with a man matching the suspects description days before.

Tristan Brübach — Unresolved

Jayne Jensen, her sister and the 12yr old witness in the Ocean club. Plus the identities of people tied to the investigation who could easily be found by the press but haven't been mentioned in detail anywhere - the title holder of the Jag on the 4th, the mutual accomplice of AB and CB, the various girlfriends, the mysterious Roman, the diesel-stealing Austrian friend who first reported the rape videos, the man he called on the night (it has been reported they found him), the bar confession man. And quite a few potential others who I maybe shouldn't mention by name

The caller has been found??

If such a bag existed, and had been taken along with MM by the abductor, then it's possible this is hold back information that police / family have not revealed to the media in order to help narrow down a suspect should one arise. I'll use the example of the April Tinsley case from 1988. When police found her body, the child's pants were on backwards, and she was missing one shoe. Police apparently did not reveal to the public that they had found the other shoe 1000 feet or so from her body. Two years later, someone wrote on a barn in town that he had killed April, and taunted them asking if police found her other shoe. Police knew very quickly that the writing on the barn was by the perp because they had never told anyone about the missing shoe having been found. I learned this by watching: "The Genetic Detective" - I'll include a link so you can also view the show if it is of interest to anyone.

Watch The Genetic Detective Season 1 Episode 4 The Deadly Playdate Online

Thanks for replying. The point I was making is that the "bag" went missing after MM went missing. It is in one of the police photos. That's why it's confusing.

That’s crazy to me. Aaron Campbell (alesha macphails killer) was 16 when he stole a 6yr old from her bed, then raped and murdered her in nearby woods, does that mean he can be free to start a new life in France, Germany, anywhere he wants and has a “clean” criminal record because he was under 18. Its so wrong imo. Not to mention dangerous

it reminds me of the Alice gross murder. (Albeit he wasn’t underage)
Alice Gross inquest: Latvian killer 'walked into Britain unchecked'

That makes me remember a murder in UK done by children who simulated victim was taken by train. They killed James Bulger. They've been later offered new identities. Things are not that clear when you're talking about minors. Anyway German LE didn't pass info about CB's criminal file to Portuguese LE. Did they?

Read this article. It's a very good (yet disturbing) read. The 3 boys weren't the only witnesses. A lady saw him come from out of or near to the tunnel. Also a teacher saw Tristan with a man matching the suspects description days before.

Tristan Brübach — Unresolved
Micheal Whelan has good podcast and I listened to this one about a year ago.

Meanwhile I came across this article:
"What does "Julia" know? Trace in the Maddie case leads to drug dealer in Oranienburg
Saturday, 11 am:
In the case of the missing Maddie McCann, a lead also leads to a drug dealer from Oranienburg in Brandenburg. As the " Märkische Oderzeitung " (moz) further reports, the true identity of the woman was not known to the investigators. She was called "Julia". The suspect Christian B. is said to have been in contact with "Julia" for several months after the disappearance of the then three-year-old girl Maddie.

According to the media report, Christian B. wanted tosmuggle drugs into Sylt . For this he is said to have boughtmarijuanaseveral times from a "Julia" in Oranienburg. "At the time, an attempt was made to identify and identify the woman. However, since the accused made no further comment in the trial, the woman could never be found," said Chief Prosecutor Dr. Stephanie Gropp the portal.

According to the police, "Julia" may know something about Maddie's disappearance. Perhaps the suspect has spoken to her and she is only silent for fear of being punished for drug trafficking, said Ariane Feierbach of the North Police Directorate of "moz". "If this should be the case, one can of course only hope that the woman will somehow comment on it - if anonymously." Other members of the drug scene in Oranienburg from 2007 and 2008 could also know details. Possible witnesses should report to the police....]
GT
Was weiß Julia? Spur im Fall Maddie führt zu Drogendealerin nach Oranienburg

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner was linked to knife | Daily Mail Online

Apologies if this has been posted already, but I haven’t come across this article before. Thought it *might* come in useful for the timeline... I know it’s the DM :rolleyes: but if it’s to be believed, CB was living in Linden in 2009/10. Nearly 4 hours from Augsburg where we know he spent time.

Maybe I live a very sheltered life on this wee island and murder, abduction etc is a more common occurrence to the rest of the world... but isn’t it a tad strange how, no matter where CB goes, *advertiser censored* like this seems to happen??o_O

Ive been trawling through some old blogs ill try and attatch,but something feels odd about a couple of things.If its to be believed attempted snatch of a child 6 months before in same apartment,a nanny who received a call about rats in apartments and then finding instead of a rat a man lying down in bushes outside apartments (also on a Thursday),also that km knew she had been taken as sheets were tucked around maddie when she left but were still up the bed ie remade after she was taken,..one thing that really irks me is cuddle cat,which was found somewhere too high for maddie to reach?.If you are snatching a child why remake the bed?,why move the toy?,why not take her and leave things as they are in order to get out of there?.Would CB have remade a bed?,sounds like something a woman would do to me,a cleaner maybe,or a nanny..also she might not had made a fuss if she recognised a worker from the creche for example.I still think cb is involved
'Someone's holding back the truth' | News Winnow

Psychological torture of parents to remake bed and leave cuddle cat?
I dont know,if the cat was tucked up with her,then she was removed from bed then the cat was also removed,then the bed was readjusted..whos holding maddie?..you wake her up and shs standing but makes no noise presumably..very odd

Or the cat is removed first then maddie,but the bed is still readjusted..not made to look as if a child is still sleeping and not just left in a hurry..remade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams