Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if anything i have posted is irrelevant information please delete as necessary

Then I put a space in the word, and I get a different result. What is a holger? Is it money? Does it mean mad money?

xx.JPG

Zolex, could you get a better resolution for that picture?
No sorry, but you guys can look him up yourself on skype... maybe you have better programs to get the resolution better of his profile picture? I did read somewhere before that he was using the alias Harald Money and here it is in skype...you can also search that name, it will give you the same result. I also looked up panikspatz66 , but that account was made incognito.

Attachments

• Knipsel2.PNG
    Knipsel2.PNG
    91 KB · Views: 28
Has it been translated?

I think Bit of hope posted the translation in post #174.

@sleuth-d-

SPIEGEL TV exklusiv: Das kriminelle Leben des Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
16:14 in the video

There is more in the conversation. Der Spiegel highlighted some frases. W= CB
P - hi
W - how are things going ;)
P - quite well
P - and with you?
W - quite well???? bad for me, finally want to *** a little one
P - Yes, who doesn't
W - Do you have new films?
P - No, unfortunately not yet, I didn't have time during the week
W - Ok, Sending around films is also dangerous
P - You're right

I'm not sure the conversation is ungoing, this is on another page, and I can't see the timestamp very good. I think it's 2013 and so far passed the disappearance of Maddy, him talking what he wants to do. Could be a decoy, in case off....

W - catch something small, that's (would be) it (in a sense this would be the ultimate)
P - its also not without danger
W - och (in the sence swiping it from the table), when the evidence is destroyed afterwards
P - hm
W - when the "deepthroat", for example took to long
W - ---------
W - when then I would make a lot - a lot of movies he he (nasty laugh, like grinz)
P - Oh yes, do that
W - I will document exactly how she is tormented
P - cool
W - Well, first see, not only talk but also do! he he (nasty laugh, like grinz)
P - ;)

The -----------is impossible to read, not leaving something out.
The word "deepthroat" is in the original, used by CB.

They're already discussing our van location in Málaga in allmystery.de from Germany:

"Vermisstenfall Madeleine McCann
heute um 15:02
@frusciante15

Auf den ersten Blick dachte ich an eine Dame, bin mir aber nicht mehr so sicher. Es könnte auch ein CB mit langen Haaren sein, aber wer hat dann das Bild gemacht?

Das gelbe Teil hinter dem Wagen, was ist das? Fragen über Fragen...

Das weisse Gebäude im Hintergrund rechts gepaart mit der Bergkette deutet auf den Hafen von Malaga. Per Street View könnte es sich um dieses Gebäude handeln:

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7152368,-4.4138034,3a,75y,51.44h,117.97t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sL4RlaoifHaz2LWMrBKlNSA!2e0!..."

(By vonCarstein).

Vermisstenfall Madeleine McCann (Seite 419) - Allmystery

They're already discussing our van location in Málaga in allmystery.de from Germany:

"Vermisstenfall Madeleine McCann
heute um 15:02
@frusciante15

Auf den ersten Blick dachte ich an eine Dame, bin mir aber nicht mehr so sicher. Es könnte auch ein CB mit langen Haaren sein, aber wer hat dann das Bild gemacht?

Das gelbe Teil hinter dem Wagen, was ist das? Fragen über Fragen...

Das weisse Gebäude im Hintergrund rechts gepaart mit der Bergkette deutet auf den Hafen von Malaga. Per Street View könnte es sich um dieses Gebäude handeln:

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7152368,-4.4138034,3a,75y,51.44h,117.97t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sL4RlaoifHaz2LWMrBKlNSA!2e0!..."

(By vonCarstein).

Vermisstenfall Madeleine McCann (Seite 419) - Allmystery
Omg, how have they found this out? Are they perving on us here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest