Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this report mentions an old yellow VW estate, long, my guess maybe a VW Variant???
Christian Brueckner kept third vehicle that could solve Madeleine McCann mystery
Ty. information there from the English ex gf. On car dates:

1. She met CB in 2004. CB already had the jag
2. CB started driving dirty yellowy, mustard yellow old, long vw (estate). mid-2005. gf says he still had it at time of MBM disappearance. So that is the seventh possible vehicle.
3. after mid-2005 CB bought VW camper van. Useful date there for the Malaga photo timeline.

also, new to me... the 1995 German gf was from the same children’s home CB grew up in.

I agree, there must be something which supports what they are saying, they could have other children on them that have gone missing too ,
To think that MM would be 17 now, and if she was taken to be a child for a childless couple, then surely she would of seen some news, and then know who she really was - just a thought

This assumes that she'd have ever had open access to the internet / news to date (if she has been alive all this time). With that unique eye marking though, I think if she had ever seen the news, accessed the internet and googled MM, she'd surely recognize herself.

Ty. information there from the English ex gf. On car dates:

1. She met CB in 2004. CB already had the jag
2. CB started driving dirty yellowy, mustard yellow old, long vw (estate). mid-2005. gf says he still had it at time of MBM disappearance. So that is the seventh possible vehicle.
3. after mid-2005 CB bought VW camper van. Useful date there for the Malaga photo timeline.

also, new to me... the 1995 German gf was from the same children’s home CB grew up in.
Thats why i think that gf is NF

I typed it into Google translate to try to see what it meant. It makes no sense to me.

View attachment 253268

Wahnsinn der Holger, Madness of Holger, Holger is a name

is a Scandinavian masculine given name derived from the Old Norse name Hólmgeirr, a compound of hólmr meaning "island", and geirr meaning "spear". It is most common amongst Danish people. It is uncommon as a surname, but is found as Holkeri in Finnish.

I think old norse is viking language or something....a link is coming

Holger (given name) - Wikipedia

This assumes that she'd have ever had open access to the internet / news to date (if she has been alive all this time). With that unique eye marking though, I think if she had ever seen the news, accessed the internet and googled MM, she'd surely recognize herself.

Even if she did, she may not reach out straight away. I think there was a case in the states where the abducted child had her own children and had had internet access but was so entrenched and terrified that she couldn’t do anything. I think a parole officer recognised her or thought the situation was weird.

ETA: Jaycee Dugard

Yes, but my point was- why has Smithman not also been ruled out? The witness states 2 things that wouldn't be possible if it had been MM.
(And info given by someone else suggests Tannerman's child wasnt wearing pyjamas of the description given by JT).
in other words, both sightings have seemingly been ruled in/out with no solid reason to
I get you, its only what I've seen on the mm programmes recently, I suppose it didn't help that the Smith fella, on seeing GM carrying one of the twins off the plane when they landed in the uk, he called the police
he claimed he was almost sure it was GM carrying a child that night, now whether someone came forward to say it was them, I'm not sure, but the tanner one deffo did came forward,
so it could possibly be the man who Smith man saw, ( it wasn't GM), was CB or someone else
I too wonder why not more on that., and other members of his family saw him too, so it could of been CB or accomplice?

If that was the tactic, why be open about the other things they "don't have"? CB didn't know LE don't have any foresnsics, or that he can just say someone else had his phone because they have nothing else concrete to place him in PDL.

I can't see why anyone would be likely to come forward on the basis that LE might (but might not) have a video. Why would they based on that?

If police are saying they have no forensics, it could be they want to put someone at ease kinda like this: "hey... so we know she's gone, but we can't prove who did it, or even that it is her... come in and tell us what you know... help us fry CB for this!" - but really, they might be thinking: we know who did what, and we know you were part of it, but we think CB is the bigger fish to fry so we're not after YOU.... come talk to us! Or maybe its... more like... give us what we need and you get immunity b/c we can't get YOU anyhow.

I really feel like their message was directed at someone specific when they said perhaps someone's loyalty has changed over the years. Its a dog whistle but who's the dog?

Was NF known to have been brought up in a children’s home? (NF father has been quoted as being in Foral, when she was there in 2007.)
Not sure about that... but we know she is CBs ex GF and that she is from Wurzburg just like CB. I can't place her in another place of his time line as well. She was married with R in the Foral time

A Portuguese newspaper said it was Diogo Silva, but I don't know how they did that. Also, that wasn't talked about again. There's no Diogo Silva in OC employee's listings in "Processo" files.
Diogo could be a relative of someone who worked at the OC, also with surname of silva???

I get you, its only what I've seen on the mm programmes recently, I suppose it didn't help that the Smith fella, on seeing GM carrying one of the twins off the plane when they landed in the uk, he called the police
he claimed he was almost sure it was GM carrying a child that night, now whether someone came forward to say it was them, I'm not sure, but the tanner one deffo did came forward,
so it could possibly be the man who Smith man saw, ( it wasn't GM), was CB or someone else
I too wonder why not more on that., and other members of his family saw him too, so it could of been CB or accomplice?
Martin Smith has told reporters that the man he saw was not CB. It's been mentioned in a few different papers.

If police are saying they have no forensics, it could be they want to put someone at ease kinda like this: "hey... so we know she's gone, but we can't prove who did it, or even that it is her... come in and tell us what you know... help us fry CB for this!" - but really, they might be thinking: we know who did what, and we know you were part of it, but we think CB is the bigger fish to fry so we're not after YOU.... come talk to us! Or maybe its... more like... give us what we need and you get immunity b/c we can't get YOU anyhow.

I really feel like their message was directed at someone specific when they said perhaps someone's loyalty has changed over the years. Its a dog whistle but who's the dog?
Different topic, but as a photographer - have you compared the Malaga VW van photo with the other 2 VW van photos? Do you think the Vw is approx the same age in them, rust/dents/markings etc? To me there looks like a difference in the door handle, also different shadow shape around the wing mirror.

Martin Smith has told reporters that the man he saw was not CB. It's been mentioned in a few different papers.
He has mentioned in the past he had been drinking though and wasn’t wearing his glasses at the time. also it was 13 years ago now too and I believe smith is in his 80’s now, I’m not sure we can fully rely on him to be accurate about a man he briefly saw in a dimly lit street over a decade ago, at the time this man was of no importance so he wouldnt of took a great amount of notice in the first place I’d of thought. IMO

This doesnt sound like she was sold on,without going into the realm of depravity im assuming this poor girl was subjected to,if hes done what he says,the using something small etc would she have then been sold on?,i find it unlikely. So maybe not money from selling her,but money from im guessing some kind of paedo snuff films..is there thousands of pounds in that?,im guessing these monsters will pay lot for that kind of sick footage
oh god this is breaking my heart

'Promise me you're not ripping me off,' says the Italian.

'Relax, I can assure you this one really dies,' the Russian responds.

'The last time I paid and I didn't get what I wanted.'

'What do you want?'

'To see them die.'

Another extract from the article. <modsnip: Removed profanity>

Where is all this being quoted from please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member