Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I would also like to mention that some posters are referring to a child being seen on a photo with bruises.
These photos should not be shown or referred to on WS as this is also WS rules.

I also don't think this thread should be discussing child for sale prices as this is despicable?
Unfortunately true crime involves blood and guts and murder and mayhem ... and most unfortunately sometimes involves children

There is nothing more innocent than a child .... and I certainly would not want to see pictures either so I agree with that part. On the other hand if the general public had more understanding about how large the child trade is .... including prices ..... the shock may prompt society to help stomp it out .

I am of two minds on this subject ... I have watched dash-cam videos of passenger vans losing control on the highway and rolling over .... adults and children all flung out the doors and windows .... all deceased ..... the van itself survived quite well .... my point is if polite society was exposed to such horrible realities most people would use their seat belts and child seats. Hope that makes sense.

I trained as a helicopter pilot and during one of our safety classes they showed several decapitations of passengers who walked into rear tail rotors .... including a mother holding a child .... nobody ever forgot that lesson.

Sorry for the long rant , but if polite society was aware of the pedophilia and the trade of videos , including snuff where the victim is killed on camera ... it would be truly shocking .

Last edited:
MT in The Olive Press:
"Micha however, decided to move back to Spain, partly because he hadn’t paid his fine and also to attend the Dragon Festival in Orgiva in March that year. The Dragon Festival was fun and the next time I saw him was in late May or early June 2007 when he arrived in Spain with his big American campervan"

See youtube videos The Dragon fest/ festival 2007 in Orgiva.
I looked for youtube videos for Dragon Fest in Orgiva, March 2007, and one video was interesting.
Could this be CB at 0.46 with dark glasses and cap and wearing a black coat. Mind you, he was a bit older than the usual crowd in here and this guy looks out of place. upload_2020-6-30_12-9-45.png

I looked for youtube videos for Dragon Fest in Orgiva, March 2007, and one video was interesting.
Could this be CB at 0.46 with dark glasses and cap and wearing a black coat. Mind you, he was a bit older than the usual crowd in here and this guy looks out of place. View attachment 253462
He could be...wasn’t he known for sellIng drugs at events & parties? It looks like this person looks straight in the camera

Could this be CB at 0.46 with dark glasses and cap and wearing a black coat. Mind you, he was a bit older than the usual crowd in here and this guy looks out of place. View attachment 253462

Would that not be too short to be CB?

The umbrella is very odd to me. Its positioning suggests it has literally just been used for something, then placed there. The instant the van is driven again, it would fall over and would not remain upright leaning on the seat, esp on that bumpy dirt track.

The umbrella could be used inside the vehicle to block the view from the outside. So to stop someone seeing inside the vehicle.

Also I don't think it's leaning against something, but placed in it so it won't fall over when the vehicle moves.

MOO

Thankyou!, i can definitely see a girl in a blue dress,cant believe people cannot see it,ive tried to get it a bit better here..ill drop it now but there is definately a girl in that pic.
It’s the rear window on these pics where I can see a girl standing, almost like that window has been photoshopped pre publication to hide her. I’m thinking I’m seeing things not there now though, but can someone humour me by taking a look please?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-105732_Photo Studio.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-105732_Photo Studio.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 139
You’d have to be living under a rock not to have heard about it though. Im not buying anyone who was in Portugal at the time wouldn’t have been following this case at least to some kind of degree. As far as I’m aware no one has ever come forward to say they were smith man, back in 2013 it was the metropolitan police main focus. They pretty much solely focussed on the smith sighting and the efits, so if anyone had come forward and smith man turned out to be a dead or empty lead I think we would have heard about it. IMO
I agree. I think they saw someone carrying a child and it's odd they didn't come forward. I don't think the descriptions are accurate or detailed tho. It was dark. You tend not to pay attention to people you walk past and they were probably interacting with each other. They most accurate part of their descriptions are how he was carrying the child and that is telling me that was the only thing they noticed.

What I don't understand is how the abduction occurred without her or her siblings waking up. Especially given the earlier witness report from the woman upstairs who'd heard her crying the night before.

Thankyou!, i can definitely see a girl in a blue dress,cant believe people cannot see it,ive tried to get it a bit better here..ill drop it now but there is definately a girl in that pic.
I see something pink and it could be of a person or it could be just a reflection from somebody or something outside the fan ... but if it is a person in the fan ...it looks to tall to be a 3 or 4 year old girl

I agree. I think they saw someone carrying a child and it's odd they didn't come forward. I don't think the descriptions are accurate or detailed tho. It was dark. You tend not to pay attention to people you walk past and they were probably interacting with each other. They most accurate part of their descriptions are how he was carrying the child and that is telling me that was the only thing they noticed.

What I don't understand is how the abduction occurred without her or her siblings waking up. Especially given the earlier witness report from the woman upstairs who'd heard her crying the night before.

I said in a previous thread, my 9 year old would sleep through a nuclear explosion. Just 2 nights ago, he was hanging out his bed asleep, and I literally lifted him and flipped him into the other direction, and he snored the entire time. Kids can be very heavy sleepers

I honestly can't see anything resembling a person in this. Could you elaborate as to where the head is, etc. I'm not being awkward, I genuinely can't see it, but would like to

This pic edit is courtesy of Photographer4.
I think it’s clear from this photo that whatever is being seen in the window is merely a reflection of something Outside. If it was something in the van you would still see it, but the image is completely whitewashed out.
In the second pic of the van from the different angle, it looks like CB used sun reflecting curtains in the van (metallic shine).

Attachments

• BC35B994-44EF-4E91-AB2B-2062C858336D.jpeg
    BC35B994-44EF-4E91-AB2B-2062C858336D.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 0BEDFB25-4042-41C7-AB5F-D87829CDB983.png
    0BEDFB25-4042-41C7-AB5F-D87829CDB983.png
    405 KB · Views: 61
I honestly can't see anything resembling a person in this. Could you elaborate as to where the head is, etc. I'm not being awkward, I genuinely can't see it, but would like to
I am not convinced either... but i see something pink.. but could be reflection. Here i marked what i see, but as i say before ...if it is a person then the person looks to tall to be a small child.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20200630-105732_Photo Studio_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20200630-105732_Photo Studio_LI.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 75

I can only see what looks like curtain folds from where pinkish curtains are closed.

ETA I also don't think keeping an umbrella in a vehicle is odd or sinister, I have kept an umbrella in my car for years.

I am not convinced either... but i see something pink.. but could be reflection. Here i marked what i see, but as i say before ...if it is a person then the person looks to tall to be a small child.
Ah I see what you mean now. I think the proportions are too small for being in that place in the van. I think it is just the curtains or a reflection

Okay i am seeing a girl sat with right side showing right side of face right arm blue dress blue bow or head band

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-113303_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-113303_Photo Editor.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20200630-113521_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200630-113521_Photo Editor.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online