DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1999? Do you mean 1995?
yes, 1995. my mistake.
also from the portuguese video @ 8:05

CB date of birth: 07.12.1976
date that passport expires: 11.12.2006

passport expired while he was in portimao jail.

german passport, date order? which is the month, which is the day, i wonder?

yes, 1995. my mistake.
also from the portuguese video @ 8:05

CB date of birth: 07.12.1976
date that passport expires: 11.12.2006

passport expired while he was in portimao jail.

german passport, date order? which is the month, which is the day, i wonder?
7-Dec-1976 and 11-Dec-2006

Tricky one. I'd have said 11th December but passports last 6 years when under 24 and 10 years once over 24. Can't be a 10 year expiration as he was only 30 in 2006 so must be a 6 year one. But then if the date is 11th Dec, he would have been over 24 at that point on 11/12/2000 so would imply 12th November is more logical. Unless it goes from the age when you apply and not the age when it gets issued perhaps?

Passport for Adults.

Also at 12mins in the video, under his personal details it also says:

emitida por alemania em 14/11/2001

I'm not sure if this relates to him or the car but I think it's him as the vehicle details section is further down the page.

Emitida can mean issued or emitted/sent from what I understand. I think this may be the date he left Germany following his first extradition and subsequent detention in Germany to serve out the balance of his youth sentence.

Or if it's about the car, could be the date it was issued to CB? Think its the former though.
CB's drivers licence was emitted in November 2001.

Quite a lot of information to be seen and heard in that documentary, wish I could speak and read Portuguese.

Few things I did pick up (via Google translate) that might come in handy with the timeline -

15/01/04 - Disobedience crime (for not putting the Jag on Portuguese plates)

08/04/06 - sent to prison for Diesel theft.

Jaguar registration plate - M GE 2034

08/01/04 - place of work stated as "Taberna de Lagos" as a barman.

ETA: Jag plate appears to be a Munich registration

So is GE the initials of the person the Jag was re registered too?

i was just catching up on this doc - i think @MENDEL uploaded it a few pages back, there are pictures of the 72 year old rape victim on it :eek: face pics and other pictures of her beaten body. her arms all bruised etc. i'm shocked they've showed that, its the first time i've seen a picture of her anywhere.

https://cdn-ondemand.rtp.pt/nas2.share/informacao/2020/wMaddieTJ_2606ww_288584.mp4

skip to 7.45

I'm also very surprised and shocked, Kiki. That was a very good report with lots of hot info. Worth the while viewing.

Quite a lot of information to be seen and heard in that documentary, wish I could speak and read Portuguese.

Few things I did pick up (via Google translate) that might come in handy with the timeline -

15/01/04 - Disobedience crime (for not putting the Jag on Portuguese plates)

08/04/06 - sent to prison for Diesel theft.

Jaguar registration plate - M GE 2034

08/01/04 - place of work stated as "Taberna de Lagos" as a barman.

ETA: Jag plate appears to be a Munich registration
The narrator / journalist says that CB misled police many times by giving false addresses and false occupations.
One of them being bartender (if I have understood well.)

Do you mean November 2001? What does it mean by emmitted then, issued? We know he got his drivers licence in 1995...
Yes issued in Germany. No town is mentioned, just Germany.
(And yes 2001;typing error)

Does the driving lic have a ten year photo expiry?

Not, if he had the driving license until January 2013. They got infinte validity. If he lost the license due to alcohol or drugs at the steering wheel after 2013, new licenses got a 15-year-validty in Germany.

Last edited:
Yes issued in Germany. No town is mentioned, just Germany.
(And yes 2001;typing error)
Ah ok, so maybe it is a 6 year expiry when under 24 for the photo to be updated, like the passport?

I’d like to apologise in advance for what I’m about to post :rolleyes: but I came across this on social media today. Instantly made me think of CB.

I hope German LE had the good sense to dig deeper than the dog and USBs/hard drives found :( Imagine if this whole time we thought the dog was hiding the USBs, when really, the dog and USBs were actually hiding something else...
I wonder if there are any other cases of a dog being buried to conceal something buried lower down?

no surprise that sandra felgueiras is looking at the link between the 2004 and 2005 rapes. even if the LE couldn't make the connection

So is GE the initials of the person the Jag was re registered too?
No this is the registration on the car when CB owned it in Portugal in 2004. He was sanctioned by the police for driving it in Portugal with German plates. He should have been using Portuguese plates since he was a resident there and not a tourist.

Here’s a google translate link for this
Google Translate

They received almost 1000 tips in Germany :eek:

The phone number is a prepaid Portuguese mobile that CB called. Tracking it down is considered a very important part of the investigation.

I wonder if they have a record of multiple calls between the two numbers?

I'm afraid not and they won't likely ever be. Only if they had asked for that info in 2007 and at the time they had a huge log of calls and couldn't ask for detailed info on every number because it would be astronomical. Now info we need has been deleted almost for sure years ago due to data protection.

i see sandra felgueiras also has the HB date as 17 june 2004. there was some debate on here whether it was 16th or 17th...

Also at 12mins in the video, under his personal details it also says:

emitida por alemania em 14/11/2001

I'm not sure if this relates to him or the car but I think it's him as the vehicle details section is further down the page.

Emitida can mean issued or emitted/sent from what I understand. I think this may be the date he left Germany following his first extradition and subsequent detention in Germany to serve out the balance of his youth sentence.

Or if it's about the car, could be the date it was issued to CB? Think its the former though.

That line reads "driving license ... issued by Germany on ..."

But didn't they say he fled Germany in 1995 with a driving license?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member