DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, 1995. my mistake.
also from the portuguese video @ 8:05

CB date of birth: 07.12.1976
date that passport expires: 11.12.2006

passport expired while he was in portimao jail.

german passport, date order? which is the month, which is the day, i wonder?

At what time did you get the info on passport in the video to check it, D?

@ 12.00 paper, he has a German ID issued on 12-12-2001. So expiry on 11-12-2006 is for ID and not a passport for sure.

Last edited:
From TheS*n:
FRIENDLY CHATS
Madeleine McCann murder suspect is no ‘psychopathic monster’ claims lawyer who quizzed him on ‘bombshell’ call

Video interview with CB's lawyer.

That line reads "driving license ... issued by Germany on ..."

But didn't they say he fled Germany in 1995 with a driving license?

I think he did. Maybe portugese police got that wrong and his license was granted in 2001 instead of an exceeding license in that year. Because, like i wrote, they did not exceed automaticly at that time.

At what time did you get the info on passport in the video to check it, D?

@ 12.00 paper, he has a German ID issued on 12-12-2001. So expiry on 11-12-2006 is for ID and not a passport for sure.
@08:05 - question though. does he have an id card and also a passport? 2 separate things?

"I experience him as a very calm and friendly person to talk to and the atmosphere has always been very pleasant"
I wonder how pleasant for me it would be to be around a convicted rapist.
Ughhh I hate when they say this! “he’s such a lovely bloke” - yeah when he’s not raping/murdering pensioners or children eh?

I'm not good at linking, but just go on his name on twitter, in the mean time I will try

Maybe someone here can. This is his page, correct? But still didn't find that info.

Anyway if that's correct ex-gf is in accord what we've discussed before. 30min. calls are between intimate people...

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member