Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have convictions for drunk driving and driving without a licence? Perhaps his licence was revoked after drink driving and while revoked, he got caught driving without a licence. Then applied for a new licence when his ban was expired in 2001?

Right, that is definitively more than possible!

Don't take this as gospel guys - its painless to upload a profile photo to Kik or any other social media / messaging app. Seriously. Just b/c there may be a profile photo that matches the ex gf, does not mean this was her phone or her acct.
yes, and as one comment says, that gf would have been 10 years old if she made any 30 minute calls in 2007.

she phoned CB in 2007 and then also became CB's girlfriend 7 years later. sounds like nonsense.

ANYBODY could have created that Kid profile and added a photo. Anybody. Doesn't even have to be someone linked to this case. Could be someone who's bored. Also, Kik wasn't around in 2007 that I know of. Pretty sure it launched in October 2010....
Yes anybody, provided the number and profile have been created after German police made that number public and linked it to CB.
So beginning of June 2020.

Otherwise: not anybody.

Didn't he have convictions for drunk driving and driving without a licence? Perhaps his licence was revoked after drink driving and while revoked, he got caught driving without a licence. Then applied for a new licence when his ban was expired in 2001?

What do you mean "exceed"? I wouldn't think police got things wrong, that's highly improbable mistake 2001 for 1995 and they must be careful enough checking document details.

I mean it in that way, that german regulations are quite complex. Even the documents. So it is possible, some portugese officer just slipped the right colum in the license and kept the date of granting as the date of an exceeding. Just a thought. Today i know, that portugese investigators did boozy lunches for hours while a foreign child was missing. We are all just humans and do mistakes.

Maybe CB set up an account in NF's name and profile and the phone was used by an someone else since?
She has been interviewed by LE, so why are LE still searching for the person with that number? I don't understand.
Ignore MWT on this. All he is saying is the same number was found on a Kik account. Means nothing, numbers get reused. He then reckoned the girl's picture on that account looked like NM. It's clearly NOT her. Look at her ears to start with, not to mention the age difference given Kik didn't come around til 2009. We debunked this on the thread a couple of weeks ago when he came out with it.

He's now trying to say that same Kik account (which clearly is not NM), has another (different) UK number associated to it too which is on Whatsapp. Again, so what. It's not NM and this young girl is nothing to do with CB. She's just unfortunate to have been given this same mobile number years later.

OK so here's how I interpret the tweet.

CB had a telephone call on May 03 with a number that is linked to a KIK account that was used by NF.
They have now established that the KIK user (who ever that is now) has a UK number that is also linked to the KIK account.
The phone number is dead, but was active on whatts app last night.

I mean it in that way, that german regulations are quite complex. Even the documents. So it is possible, some portugese officer just slipped the right colum in the license and kept the date of granting as the date of an exceeding. Just a thought. Today i know, that portugese investigators did boozy lunches for hours while a foreign child was missing. We are all just humans and do mistakes.

But what do you mean "exceed" again? Yes they could have taken a wrong date, but it was there anyway. If he had a EU driving license, police can't be wrong where dates are. We're talking about an officer doing an inspection on road, I can't understand what investigator's lunches in Portugal have any connection to this. A high ranking investigator was arrested in Germany. Do you mean traffic officers are criminals in Germany?

I'm afraid not and they won't likely ever be. Only if they had asked for that info in 2007 and at the time they had a huge log of calls and couldn't ask for detailed info on every number because it would be astronomical. Now info we need has been deleted almost for sure years ago due to data protection.
I believe all phone logs were extracted and form part of the PJ files

I still don't see where he claims the other number was his ex's.

It's in the 2nd twitter link (in my earlier post), the one where MTW speaks to camera. It's confusing though, to put it mildly, saying on the one hand the number's dead but then going on to say it (or another number?? relating to this woman) was active yesterday on whatsapp.

But what do you mean "exceed" again? Yes they could have taken a wrong date, but it was there anyway. If he had a EU driving license, police can't be wrong where dates are. We're talking about an officer doing an inspection on road, I can't understand what investigator's lunches in Portugal have any connection to this. A high ranking investigator was arrested in Germany. Do you mean traffic officers are criminals in Germany?

Someone here asked of an exeeding, that means an invalid german license by date, of CB in the portugese press-video that was linked. But such a thing was impossible at the mid-nineties and until 2013. Thats all. So i assume, that some officer was'nt able to read the license correctly.

Only passports had and have an exceeding date of validity in germany!

It's in the 2nd twitter link (in my earlier post), the one where MTW speaks to camera. It's confusing though, to put it mildly, saying on the one hand the number's dead but then going on to say it (or another number?? relating to this woman) was active yesterday on whatsapp.

Well, if that's all I consider his information quite speculative and unreliable.

Someone here asked of an exeeding, that means an invalid german license by date, of CB in the portugese press-video that was linked. But such a thing was impossible at the mid-nineties. Thats all. So i assume, that some officer was'nt able to read the license correctly.

Only passports had and have an exceeding date of validity in germany!

So you mean "expired". That's all. Ok, we'll assume officer read it wrongly just because you think so.

Ignore MWT on this. All he is saying is the same number was found on a Kik account. Means nothing, numbers get reused. He then reckoned the girl's picture on that account looked like NM. It's clearly NOT her. Look at her ears to start with, not to mention the age difference given Kik didn't come around til 2009. We debunked this on the thread a couple of weeks ago when he came out with it.

He's now trying to say that same Kik account (which clearly is not NM), has another (different) UK number associated to it too which is on Whatsapp. Again, so what. It's not NM and this young girl is nothing to do with CB. She's just unfortunate to have been given this same mobile number years later.
Are you saying that this kik-person does not have a Portuguese phone number?
Because he or she does have a Portuguese phone number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill