Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had noticed the eye matched but wasn’t sure if it was a trick of the eye from having NM’s pic superimposed over the top. Will have to go back and give it another watch.

The photo does appear to me to be a match. I am aware that whatever is closest to the camera lens will appear big, and in this case, this might be the nose. I believe the two photos are of the same person, or at minimum, siblings.

i agree 10 or 13 makes no difference. the numbers depend on which part of the wonky maths you choose to use:
"Nakscije Miftari, 25, had an 18-month relationship with Christian Brueckner in 2014 when she was 17-years-old"
this is published journalism. with that kind of fact checking in mind, you can see why there is so much confusion trying to make sense of all of these CB-related events.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's ex-girlfriend 'goes into hiding in fear for her life' | Daily Mail Online

Thank you! I was going from 2007... that the youngest she could be when MM was abducted would have been 13. I don't know where age 10 in 2007 came from... but whatever. Thanks for clearing the wonky math up! :D

i agree 10 or 13 makes no difference. the numbers depend on which part of the wonky maths you choose to use:
"Nakscije Miftari, 25, had an 18-month relationship with Christian Brueckner in 2014 when she was 17-years-old"
this is published journalism. with that kind of fact checking in mind, you can see why there is so much confusion trying to make sense of all of these CB-related events.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's ex-girlfriend 'goes into hiding in fear for her life' | Daily Mail Online

Thank you! I was going from 2007... that the youngest she could be when MM was abducted would have been 13. I don't know where age 10 in 2007 came from... but whatever. Thanks for clearing the wonky math up! :D
Friends have to accept requests to be friends on FB, so that would be quite a lot of fake profiles to create imo

LOL... not really. So I create a fake fb profile. I steal a photo of someone as my own. I then steal their friends / family member's photos and I create more fake accts. I link them all up as friends... it now looks legit if you don't know my scam. And also.. you can legit BUY fb accts online cheap as dirt... complete with the names you want, friends, living wherever... whichever gender you want etc. You can buy accts' aged to one year, five years, ten years... doesn't mean a damn thing if you find it on FB, be skeptical.

I have been trying to catch up with all these posting,but we have to keep in mind that we can’t post FB profiles,who are somehow connected with CB.
TOS rules,pls.
WS has strict rules,due to privacy (you never know who is reading this,as it is a public forum)

'Jornal de Noticias said the number Brückner was called from (+351) 916 510 683 was registered to a man called Diogo Silva, which is a common name in Portugal'

Revealed: Owner of phone number that called Madeleine McCann suspect
Wasn't this discussed already? There is a guy called Tiaogo da Silva amongst the OC workers. I think he is the one who was accused by his co-worker about a missing key. The name sounds quite similar, I thought it was a typo.
Maybe the guy just registered a sim card for CB?
Apartment key theft cover-up by resort staff in Madeleine McCann case

LeopardLeotard - we posted at the same time :D

Last edited:
His colleague said he had said he had lost a bunch of keys for block 5 prior to mm going missing and was crying and upset about it,he said he didnt .Bit of a wierd thing for someone to make up if it wasnt true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove