Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the answer is probably no but since there’s a lot of mention in particular of swimming costumes - do we know if any of MMs clothes were missing aside from those she was wearing? An item of clothing in the possession of CB would be proof, albeit proof that he had perhaps robbed the apartment rather than murdered MM.

If dogs were dug in sand, then having heads looking out might just be accidental as sands move easily. Maybe heads were just the most shocking visions. Perhaps he used sand because he buried them so often, doing it in sand is much easier. o_O

Maybe, but various dogs? Someone who really want's to dig something, might dig it properly. At last it is hard to understand a sadistic, perverted or even psychopatic, two-faced soul, that likes to play god?

Casio Exilim EX-Z850 (from a police document in a Spiegel video report).

Okay, that was the Exilim-info i remembered. Thank you!bThought Exilim was made by Canon. My mistake!

8.12 Megapixel CCD
i was thinking ... very small, easy to carry around and easy to set up to film.
CB's original video camera was stolen in 2006. i wonder when this camera was bought.

release date: FEBRUARY 21 2006.
Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z850

Max image size 3264 x 2448
this is micro 4thirds ratio [4:3], the same proportions as the VW beach and VW track photos. although this format is used on a fair few small digital cameras.

We know that he liked to collect items of clothing (swimsuits) from little girls, which is really good insight into how he behaves imo.
If items of clothing represent "trophies" or "souvenirs" to him, which looks highly likely, then there's no reason why he couldn't have kept items of clothing from MM imo.
Some killers & paedophiles who don't kill can keep these items for many years in order to re-enact fantasies and use the items for sexual gratification.
Some of the evidence may be related to these kind of finds.

My reply to your quote above, in my quote!

I think the answer is probably no but since there’s a lot of mention in particular of swimming costumes - do we know if any of MMs clothes were missing aside from those she was wearing? An item of clothing in the possession of CB would be proof, albeit proof that he had perhaps robbed the apartment rather than murdered MM.

Pretty obvious of course! German LE took a digital camera from his property (Canon Exilim AFAIK), maybe full of pictures. Even from his homestead, maybe cutting out some evidence. Pointing out the wooden beam. Same to the van.

That's investigation, if you want to have more info, without revealing to much by now!

I said this earlier: its possible we've already seen where they think CB took MM, but they may have photoshopped her or someone else out of the photos that were shared. Hard to know for sure, but it is possible. I do know they use this photoshop technique on an FBI page where they want help identifying clothing or locations and they photoshop the photos so only the clothes are visible (but not the victim), or the furniture or background is visible, but the victim is not.

Not that we know of.

Were there far fewer opportunities after MM was taken? I am just wondering why he didn’t-to current knowledge- abduct another child from Portugal. Especially if he were prepared to stand under a slide masturbating. Hardly risk-free. Why not take one of them? (Thank god he didn’t).

Again, i remember press-media, that referred to dismembered paws at the beginnig of the officially opened up investigation. Unfortuneatly i do not find it, due to the mass of revolving infos on the net anymore.

At first i thought, he might have kept the paws as a memory of his beloved dog, maybe stuffed out, like hunters do often with rabbit-paws.

But as i read that they might have found a number of dogs buried in the discribed way, i can imagine, that there were much more sadistic things going on, at his "playground" in the town of Neuwegersleben.

He would not be the first one, that could have done unthinkable things according to that reference.

That's interesting, thank you for the info.
If this was CB's dogs we can assume that he has tendencies towards mutilation and dismembering.
I proposed a few days ago that this could be the case, after German LE mentioned that they have not found 'body parts'.
I was sure they'd said this because there was a possibility that they believed CB may have dismembered MM.
Now I understand that is most likely the reason they said 'body parts'

i was thinking ... very small, easy to carry around and easy to set up to film.
CB's original video camera was stolen in 2006. i wonder when this camera was bought.

release date: FEBRUARY 21 2006.
Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z850

Max image size 3264 x 2448
this is micro 4thirds ratio [4:3], the same proportions as the VW beach and VW track photos. although this format is used on a fair few small digital cameras.
What are the height and width in pixels of the 3 VW images as originally released by police?

"(Reichelt) said that police are interested in Brueckner because he has 'knowledge' of the abduction that only a suspect could be aware of"
German police hunt for ex-girlfriend of Madeleine McCann prime suspect
Even if CB hasn't revealed anything verbally to police, is it possible maybe police found a diary containing CB's written record of what happened???

"(Reichelt) said that police are interested in Brueckner because he has 'knowledge' of the abduction that only a suspect could be aware of"
Even if CB hasn't revealed anything verbally to police, is it possible maybe police found a diary containing CB's written record of what happened???

I presumed this came from an undisclosed level of detail that he supplied in the anniversary confession.

The anniversary confession IMO is in a sense hearsay, it is just what some person claims he heard. But a diary or similar written account by the perpetrator if found by police would fit the description "concrete evidence" far better, especially if proven to be his by handwriting and other forensic methods, (but this is just my hypothetical guesswork)

The anniversary confession IMO is in a sense hearsay, it is just what some person claims he heard. But a diary or similar written account by the perpetrator if found by police would fit the description "concrete evidence" far better, especially if proven to be his by handwriting and other forensic methods, (but this is just my hypothetical guesswork)

I see what you mean but I don’t think the concrete evidence is necessarily anything to do with the level of detail disclosed. Concrete evidence that MM is dead doesn’t necessarily mean concrete evidence that CB killed her. At this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1