Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, i remember press-media, that referred to dismembered paws at the beginnig of the officially opened up investigation. Unfortuneatly i do not find it, due to the mass of revolving infos on the net anymore.

At first i thought, he might have kept the paws as a memory of his beloved dog, maybe stuffed out, like hunters do often with rabbit-paws.

But as i read that they might have found a number of dogs buried in the discribed way, i can imagine, that there were much more sadistic things going on, at his "playground" in the town of Neuwegersleben.

He would not be the first one, that could have done unthinkable things according to that reference.
Mindcross post here,bit off topic..
First of all,thank you for your post and insights ,am to be honest,also wondering about what your thoughts are to the disappearance of Inga ,do you think MM and Inga are connected somehow? Have read that the weather was good,during Inga’s disappearance,she must have had a good time,the area was large with lots of play and sand boxes, trampolines and swings.
I know you looked in and informed with both of them..I am very curious of your thoughts/insight regarding to this.TIA/Danke.

I think if CB gets charged for this I can see the narrative being rather simple.
CB took MM alone, abused, recorded footage, disposed of body.
German LE have had 2 years or more, yet CB and CB alone is on a murder charge.
If this was part of a wider conspiracy this wouldn't be the case imo.

Unless, of course, he aint their man.

Mindcross post here,bit off topic..
First of all,thank you for your post and insights ,am to be honest,also wondering about what your thoughts are to the disappearance of Inga ,do you think MM and Inga are connected somehow? Have read that the weather was good,during Inga’s disappearance,she must have had a good time,the area was large with lots of play and sand boxes, trampolines and swings.
I know you looked in and informed with both of them..I am very curious of your thoughts/insight regarding to this.TIA/Danke.

You're welcome!!

Hard to say, but there are surely similarites, that may cause an "Anfangsverdacht" in german. That means, that german LE may get attention for those similarities. Not more, not less.

But that is not enough to charge someone for a crime here and that's normal. The times of inquisition are over for a long time. There are also clues of a former worker at the place where IG vanished, that has been prisoned for abusing and killing little boys, called SS.

Of course there may be evidence of knowledge between CB and SS. I don't know. Maybe that's part of LE's investigation. Maybe over darknet.

The fact is, CB was close to the place at the time, but for german investigation, this may be just a verdict and never an evidence to charge someone. Prosecuters in charge ruled him out due to the fact, his mobile was not connected in the area at the time. To me that means nothing, but if there isn't more.....what to say?!

Prozess um Silvio S.: Verfahren um Kinderdoppelmord zieht sich hin - Berlin - Tagesspiegel

Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
If he didn’t act alone, then I’m wondering why only one child was taken, esp if it was about money. If he did act alone we don’t know which child was his target. Maybe MM woke up and so became the target by default?

To me, if he abducted MM, then she was the target. He wouldn't chose on spot, less so the one who would wake up. Why not the 3? I can't answer. But MM was the eldest of all and maybe she was selected by sex and age. If all were in same age group and same sex and they were several people involved, it would be harder to explain why only her.

You're welcome!!

Hard to say, but there are surely similarites, that may cause an "Anfangsverdacht" in german. That means, that german LE may get attention for those similarities. Not more, not less.

But that is not enough to charge someone for a crime here and that's normal. The times of inquisition are over for a long time. There are also clues of a former worker at the place where IG vanished, that has been prisoned for abusing and killing little boys, called SS.

Of course there maybe evidence of knowledge between CB and SS. I don't know. Maybe that's part of LE's investigation. Maybe over darknet.

The fact is, CB was close to the place at the time, but for german investigation, this maybe just a verdict and never an evidence to charge someone. Prosecuters in charge ruled him out due to the fact, his mobile was not connected in the area at the time. To me that means nothing, but if there isn't more.....what to say?!

Prozess um Silvio S.: Verfahren um Kinderdoppelmord zieht sich hin - Berlin - Tagesspiegel

Danke,if you ever want to bump the thread for little Inga on WS,here it is :
Germany - Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015
PS:as you know,WS has also strickt rules regarding to privacy, so feel free to pm me with insights,updates,thoughts & shares..
Goes for my all fellow WS members as well ...Keep it up!

To me, if he abducted MM, then she was the target. He wouldn't chose on spot, less so the one who would wake up. Why not the 3? I can't answer. But MM was the eldest of all and maybe she was selected by sex and age. If all were in same age group and same sex and they were several people involved, it would be harder to explain why only her.
2 days left...of their holidays...Stricking,don’t you think?
Burglars,they are known to get to know your routineI Think it was observed and planned.

2 days left...of their holidays...Stricking,don’t you think?
Burglars,they are known to get to know your routineI Think it was observed and planned.

Yes, striking indeed. But there are so many hypothesis that we cannot know for sure and are making things so complex, I'm now trying to simplify so as to follow the easiest path in a way like Occam's razor. We can't really be sure he was aware of Tapa's length of stay, so why not ignore that? I'm not undervaluing your reasoning, which is fine.

I don’t think we do, but do we know the date of CB’s assault on Oliver? The video said they lived with him for six months but that during the altercation Oliver hit him with a bit of metal to get him off the property, then both him and the police told CB not to come back - so I assume this is when both his work and tenancy at Vila Bianca ended?

DBM.

It was a surfing beach as far back as 2006 as far as I can tell from reading online reviews of the place (the comments specifically).
You're welcome!!

Who is SS?

Of course there may be evidence of knowledge between CB and SS. I don't know. Maybe that's part of LE's investigation. Maybe over darknet.

The fact is, CB was close to the place at the time, but for german investigation, this may be just a verdict and never an evidence to charge someone. Prosecuters in charge ruled him out due to the fact, his mobile was not connected in the area at the time. To me that means nothing, but if there isn't more.....what to say?!

Why wouldn't he select on the spot? The guy who abducted Jacob WEtterling did this. He approached them and asked them their ages, then grabbed Jacob, when he could just as easily have grabbed one of the other two boys there at the time (Jacob's best friend who was I think the same age or close enough and his younger brother who wasn't that much younger). It happens.

it is said to be a popular surfing beach. but those reports may relate to later years when the car park was built.
it looks quiet in the google earth images of that time.
imo it is a possibility.

As far as I know in 2007 it was a hippies' beach and drugs were dealt without police interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1