Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - we cannot know what the police have, but i think everything that has appeared in the media beyond the official briefings can be ignored. Just more of the same old conspiracies and linking together cases based on no hard evidence.

I worry all this is based on the one "confession" to his friends

I mean, maybe they do have more withheld evidence? That's certainly possible. But my gut instinct (which of course has no bearing on anything since I know nothing!), based on what's been said/released, is that while MM is important to the investigation in terms of CB's possible involvement in her disappearance, she's also 'peripheral' to it in that they now may have ample other unrelated evidence of criminal activity involving other people to charge him with.

There's also a lot of me that doesn't want the repulsive CB to have had anything to do with MM's disappearance, for that little child's sake.

Last edited:
One has to wonder, or maybe I've just seen too many mafia movies... but could someone have killed CB's dog and mutilated it then placed the USB devices in the bag and buried them all together as a means to ensure that CB (or someone close to him) wouldn't talk to anyone ever about some horror he had seen / was aware of?

Everything is possible, but in this case maybe unlikely! Obviously he seems to be a sadist! Many sadists start their "carreer of torturing people" by torturing animals! The lawyer of IG's parents told the media, that there was evidence of also abusing animals on the usb's found on his property!

Verbindung zwischen Christian B. und der vermissten Inga (5)? Anwalt ihres Vaters im Interview

I'm thinking that LE released the photo of the Westfalia at Praia do Barranco b/c this is where they think he may have taken the girl - thoughts? I'm trying to find out if that would likely be a quiet place at that time of day or busy...? Where would be a quiet place where no one one notice / see / hear a little girl should she start freaking out?

I'm thinking that LE released the photo of the Westfalia at Praia do Barranco b/c this is where they think he may have taken the girl - thoughts? I'm trying to find out if that would likely be a quiet place at that time of day or busy...? Where would be a quiet place where no one one notice / see / hear a little girl should she start freaking out?

We’re thinking along the same lines. That’s one of the reasons I asked could the original pic have been taken at night then manipulated.

We’re thinking along the same lines. That’s one of the reasons I asked could the original pic have been taken at night then manipulated.

It could be done, and very easily at that. If I had time, I'd do it myself to show you. LOL. If someone wanted, they could take a photo of that vehicle anywhere in the world and place it elsewhere in a matter of minutes with photoshop. They could park it in Alaska just as easily as on that beach for the photos, and you'd probably never notice they'd altered it if they did it well enough. They either found that photo somewhere, or they took that photo themselves at the storage place and photoshopped it or they drove it to the location and took photos of it there.... who knows.

It could be done, and very easily at that. If I had time, I'd do it myself to show you. LOL. If someone wanted, they could take a photo of that vehicle anywhere in the world and place it elsewhere in a matter of minutes with photoshop. They could park it in Alaska just as easily as on that beach for the photos, and you'd probably never notice they'd altered it if they did it well enough. They either found that photo somewhere, or they took that photo themselves at the storage place and photoshopped it or they drove it to the location and took photos of it there.... who knows.

Thanks for answering my question with such detail, Photographer. Much appreciated.

So if this was a meticulously planned abduction; if he did scope out the apartment and the MC’s movements in both the days and nights before; if he did plan on where he would take her, which only makes sense - then surely he would scope that location out both during the day and at night too? The van could have been cut from a photo taken at night and placed in a day time setting to refresh the memories of any surfers or families that may have been on the beach in the days leading up to the abduction?

Say CB turning up at the camp a few days later would put us on May 6th. I don't believe he would take the girl to this location as the camp hosted too many potential witnesses and if one had broken into his VW then they would have made the discovery (these people are notorious for thieving). If CB did kill her, he would have spent some time clearing his tracks, which makes me think that he did it pretty quickly after the abduction, likely on May 4th. If it was the case that he turned up at the camp shortly after (and not just bad journalism) then grilling MT and whoever else was at the camp about his behaviour would be vital. I've said it once before, MT would have had his suspicions from the beginning, not a Netflix documentary last year.

it is said to be a popular surfing beach. but those reports may relate to later years when the car park was built.
it looks quiet in the google earth images of that time.
imo it is a possibility.

Thanks for answering my question with such detail, Photographer. Much appreciated.

So if this was a meticulously planned abduction; if he did scope out the apartment and the MC’s movements in both the days and nights before; if he did plan on where he would take her, which only makes sense - then surely he would scope that location out both during the day and at night too? The van could have been cut from a photo taken at night and placed in a day time setting to refresh the memories of any surfers or families that may have been on the beach in the days leading up to the abduction?

Absolutely could have been, yes. It would be difficult to tell too, if done well. That said, I don't believe they've photoshopped the beach image of the Westfalia. I wouldn't know for sure unless LE told us so, or unless we could look at the original Exif data from the memory card in the device at the time when the photo was taken (or at the exif that may be retained on a cell phone should the photo have been taken on a phone). That data might tell us if the shot had been edited, and using what software, even if it wouldn't tell us what was done to the photo. Interestingly, the photo released by LE is also lacking a watermark. Often you see these on photos from police files either across the middle or along one of the corners... usually added in so police know it is their official photo and not a (possibly) altered copy when they are reviewing it later. Doesn't mean it isn't there, just means, I didn't see a watermark.

I don't know if CB or an associate took it, and LE found it or was given it by someone else, or wether police took the van and snapped a photo of it at that location. I'm inclined to think this is the original photo though, and not altered. I kinda feel someone gave it to LE, or LE found it somewhere. I'm not seeing anything amiss that would indicate it was photoshopped from night to day (subtle, tiny things you only MIGHT notice if you knew what to look for).

it is said to be a popular surfing beach. but those reports may relate to later years when the car park was built.
it looks quiet in the google earth images of that time.
imo it is a possibility.

It was a surfing beach as far back as 2006 as far as I can tell from reading online reviews of the place (the comments specifically).

Nudist beach too ive read,dont think its been photoshopped..wish the windows were not tinted though,would make things a lot clearer!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-190612_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200706-190612_Gallery.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 52
I mean, maybe they do have more withheld evidence? That's certainly possible. But my gut instinct (which of course has no bearing on anything since I know nothing!), based on what's been said/released, is that while MM is important to the investigation in terms of CB's possible involvement in her disappearance, she's also 'peripheral' to it in that they now may have ample other unrelated evidence of criminal activity involving other people to charge him with.

There's also a lot of me that doesn't want the repulsive CB to have had anything to do with MM's disappearance, for that little child's sake.

As the first infos of the investigation by german L.E., especially HCW were made public, his former lawyers quit their mandate without giving a reason, what is remarkable. It is possible, that CB told them a lot, what maybe come to light and that maybe to big for them to handle. They are just pretty young lawyers so far.

Then, FF and JS took the case as lawyers, for what reason so ever. Even JS is known for being pretty offensive against LE, but you hear nothing from him. Maybe due to tactical reasons, maybe due to let the investigations come forward. The way FF talks to the press, i never heard or mentioned a "My client is innocent!". He acts very careful.

In my opinion, they both know more because he opened some truth to the lawyers. To remain silent until there are concrete accusations is a tactic, that is often done, if you can't rule the verdict out by yourself. It is a defensive strategy, not an offensive one, that is often much better to follow, if your "vest is clean". And a non-existing-statement from "star-lawyer" JS is not the way, the lawyer treated his cases in the past.

There must be something. Being like CB is supposed to be, could also be a huge burden and he and his lawyers know, that his life will never be like before. Even if they could not charge him.

MN was brought to confession, without forensic evidence that could be linked to him without a reasonable doubt to him, by the way!

Last edited:
Well, hard to believe he committed such a complex and well planned crime. He doesn't seem to have an intellectual profile. He has never been charged with a single complex crime . It seems police easily find out his crimes and action. I don't think he could have abducted MM. To me the possibility is that he participated in abduction, his "horrendous job tomorrow in PDL". From those participating, CB was perhaps the easiest to catch.
The rape he was convicted of seemed well planned to me

I believe msm reported the previous lawyers had their windows smashed and graffiti daubed across their building. I don’t know if that would be enough reason to withdraw or CB needed someone else.

We know that he liked to collect items of clothing (swimsuits) from little girls, which is really good insight into how he behaves imo.
If items of clothing represent "trophies" or "souvenirs" to him, which looks highly likely, then there's no reason why he couldn't have kept items of clothing from MM imo.
Some killers & paedophiles who don't kill can keep these items for many years in order to re-enact fantasies and use the items for sexual gratification.
Some of the evidence may be related to these kind of finds.

Last edited:
Maybe they weren't buried deep enough and the soil settled or maybe foxes dug them up - it's very common for foxes to dig up animals. Maybe not as sinister many think.

Again, i remember press-media, that referred to dismembered paws at the beginnig of the officially opened up investigation. Unfortuneatly i do not find it, due to the mass of revolving infos on the net anymore.

At first i thought, he might have kept the paws as a memory of his beloved dog, maybe stuffed out, like hunters do often with rabbit-paws.

But as i read that they might have found a number of dogs buried in the discribed way, i can imagine, that there were much more sadistic things going on, at his "playground" in the town of Neuwegersleben.

He would not be the first one, that could have done unthinkable things according to that reference.

Last edited:
If he acted alone, he wouldn't lose time with camera and passport perhaps because he was enough busy with child. But if he used window to pass child and left through patio door he would take camera and passport, something he's formatted to do.

If he didn't act alone, his motivation might be money and not sex.
If he didn’t act alone, then I’m wondering why only one child was taken, esp if it was about money. If he did act alone we don’t know which child was his target. Maybe MM woke up and so became the target by default?

One has to wonder, or maybe I've just seen too many mafia movies... but could someone have killed CB's dog and mutilated it then placed the USB devices in the bag and buried them all together as a means to ensure that CB (or someone close to him) wouldn't talk to anyone ever about some horror he had seen / was aware of?

My guess is that he learnt a lesson when he was imprisoned for diesel theft. He didn't want anyone to know about his house in Luz and what it contained. Unfortunately it was burgled,as we know and the rape footage, among other things was taken.
This time he buried the most incriminating stuff, just in case LE caught up with him (as he was always on the run for something) thinking he was one step ahead. He didn't mind the swimming costumes being discovered, but hid his most precious content imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member