Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not quite buying it though. If you were into this kind of lifestyle, would you really register your phone under your own name?
Who knows if this person was a criminal or had anything to do with the crime though? Could just be a mate of CB and the police want to know what was said on the phone call etc.

I really hope they look into Peggy too. It was never satisfactorily resolved. Or was it? I need to refresh...

They did get someone for Peggy, but not before another man was imprisoned and later pardoned for her murder. Excuse the crappy source, it was the first MSM I came across with an update.

Cops in Germany have solved the case of a young girl who went missing 15 years ago - after the DNA of a dead neo-Nazi killer was found on her body.

Now German police have announced that DNA matching that of Uwe B[..], a member of a neo-Nazi cell, has been found on a piece of cloth recovered from her grave.

Peggy Knobloch WAS killed by neo-Nazi, cops reveal

EDIT reading this translated Wiki entry it seems the above (Uwe B) didn't not get charged for Peggy's murder. The case is unsolved, though there has been an admission by someone who said he'd hidden her body.

On December 11, 2018, Manuel S. was himself arrested by the police and brought to the judge on the same day. S. is said to have spoken in a drunk state about the removal of the body and was also part of the so-called "relevant group of people" for the police.

Google Translate

Last edited:
0_253997654.jpg

''EMBARGOED TO 1915 WEDNESDAY JUNE 3 Undated handout photo issued by Metropolitan Police of a 1993 Jaguar XJR6 that has been linked to the suspect.
rbbm
Detectives identify new suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance
''Mr Cranwell told reporters on Wednesday he was taking the "really unusual" step of releasing two mobile phone numbers as part of the appeal.

The first, (+351) 912 730 680, is believed to have been used by the suspect and received a call from another Portuguese mobile, (+351) 916 510 683, while in the Praia da Luz area, starting at 7.32pm and ending at 8.02pm on the night of May 3 2007.''

''He added: "This is a significant development, which is why we've made the decision to take this significant step of making a public appeal on some information that we would not normally talk about in our major investigations."

The Operation Grange incident room can be contacted via 0207 321 9251 or operation.grange@met.police.uk.''

Checking the status of his order?:(

They did get someone for Peggy, but not before another man was imprisoned and later pardoned for her murder. Excuse the crappy source, it was the first MSM I came across with an update.

Cops in Germany have solved the case of a young girl who went missing 15 years ago - after the DNA of a dead neo-Nazi killer was found on her body.

Now German police have announced that DNA matching that of Uwe B[..], a member of a neo-Nazi cell, has been found on a piece of cloth recovered from her grave.

I thought they vetoed that one and then found someone else guilty of disposing of her body but not her murder.

Peggy Knobloch WAS killed by neo-Nazi, cops reveal[/QUOTE

This from 2018...

Man admits dumping German girl's body

This from 2018...

Man admits dumping German girl's body[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just following along in total disbelief. I don't doubt it's this guy, but how it's coming out just seems so ....unprofessional?! I feel like I am playing some murder mystery game with all these articles and phone numbers! This is just wild for such a high profile case.

What number?

Because when I called both of them, my carrier's automatic message said that it was inactive.

So I am very surprised by your statement.

You can use any number to register SnapChat, it doesnt have to be active. I use an old old number because I dont give my number out to anyone, ever.

Per Wikipedia, Snapchat was created in 2011 Snapchat - Wikipedia

So, the mobile number was in use after 2011 to be registered with Snapchat, or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn