Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that Nordhal Lelandais wasn't roaming through the EU. Nor abroad AFAIK.

This CB is even more a saga because his crimes involve different countries :-/ Ugh!

I would be careful not to jump to conclusions too fast. As far as we know, there is no evidence for a link between the cases, just the suspicion that there might be.

I would be careful not to jump to conclusions too fast. As far as we know, there is no evidence for a link between the cases, just the suspicion that there might be.

I agree.
However, he was convicted for crimes in Germany and in Portugal, per his criminal record. So, he is not exactly known to commit his crimes only in Germany :(

I was replying to the post who said it's another NL saga.
Except that NL is not exactly known to travel abroad, contrary to CB who travelled extensively between Germany and Portugal.
Which makes police work more complicated because of bureaucracy.

OTOH, NL is known to have stayed in France and his crimes are all in France.
French MSM didn't mention NL's propensity to travel.

I read some articles about Christian B.s movements in Sachsen-Anhalt prior to the kidnapping of Inga. It seems possible that the two cases are linked, but for now this is all just circumstancial evidence and nothing that would proof anything. Apparently he was in the area were Inga was from and vanished from around the time of her disappereance. I can not say how reliable that information is, but I can see why police thinks about a possible link.

you mean he is in jail for something else? another case worse than that rape torture case. then he would be doing more that 7 years imo. and surely the daily mail would know about it.)))

One of the articles shared in this thread stated he had killed a child previously. I can't remember which article it is now but its in here. Not sure how reliable that info is though.

Last edited:
I read some articles about Christian B.s movements in Sachsen-Anhalt prior to the kidnapping of Inga. It seems possible that the two cases are linked, but for now this is all just circumstancial evidence and nothing that would proof anything. Apparently he was in the area were Inga was from and vanished from around the time of her disappereance. I can not say how reliable that information is, but I can see why police thinks about a possible link.
I was not talking specifically about Inga, but about his extensive criminal record.

His criminal record involves convictions for crimes in Germany and a rape in Portugal.

Per Police link jailed paedophile to abduction of girl aged five in 2015 | Daily Mail Online
Brueckner's shocking criminal record
  • 1992: Burglary in hometown at age of 15
  • 1994: Sentenced to two years for abusing a child and performing a sexual act in front of a child
  • 2016: Sentenced to one year and three months for sexual abuse of a minor and possession of child *advertiser censored*
  • 2016: Jailed for one year and three months for possession of child *advertiser censored* and sexual abuse of a child
  • 2018: Jailed for drugs crimes
  • 2019: Sentenced to seven-and-a-half years for rape

snip

THE PROLIFIC CRIMINAL

According to Der Spiegel, Brueckner's criminal record contains 17 entries and he has been investigated for 'driving without a licence, assault, serious theft and drunk driving'. The magazine reported that according to the Federal Central Register, aged 17 he stood trial in Bavaria in 1994 for 'abuse of a child' and 'sexual acts against a child'. The district court of Wurzburg imposed a two-year 'youth sentence', of which he served only part.

It also said yesterday that in October 2011 the district court in Niebull, northern Germany, jailed Brueckner for 21 months for drug offences, while in 2013 the district court in Braunschweig, near Hanover, jailed him for 15 months for 'sexually abusing a child and possessing child *advertiser censored*'.

He was last in court in Germany in December over the rape of a 72-year-old American tourist in the Algarve in 2005, for which he received a seven-year jail term.

God how have they missed this
They didn't miss him. The Portuguese Police had him on their radar, right there back in 2007 and did nothing! Disregarded him as a suspect in favour of accusing the McCanns! Accusations are now flying with regards to 'did the Portuguese Police allow this man to flee'. And given what they knew about him, I dont see how it can be looked upon as anything other! X

As you would do to a dangerous dog, this man needs to be put down. Sick, horrible man.

I agree! SICK, Sick, sick...:(

Also, i should have not said "highlights" but "lowlights"... It was late and my thinking wasn't the sharpest....:oops:

Asking for my own learning and understanding;

What is the bare minimum the investigators typically would need to investigate him re: Inga? Or do they not need anything more than his location at the time being significant in order to question him?

I hope I’ve worded that well.

Just to add below, that you can sign up and associate your snap account with a mob number, and still keep the account long after changing mobile numbers. Which may explain why the number in the press is offline, but the snapchat account matches the name.
I ran the witness' number on Snapchat. Inactive

Attachments

• 17FCAD6F-374B-4016-A936-1A29DA67A026.png
    17FCAD6F-374B-4016-A936-1A29DA67A026.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online